Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Someone help me find a story?

Started by Sir-Butterfly, March 03, 2017, 05:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-Butterfly

So I recently remembered a pretty great story I read, i'm not sure if it was on here or if it was on any other site. But here's what I remember:

Two girls are having a sleep over or hanging out, when they find out the door to their room is blocked. They wait hours for the door to unlock but it doesn't, and one girl gets really desperate to use the bathroom. Eventually she can't hold it anymore, and urinates on the floor. She also poops on the floor, and I remember the lines "I'm sorry" ... "for this" and the mother of one of the girls walks in after and comments on the door, saying "I told him to fix it" or something along those lines. If anyone has heard/read anything like it, please comment and help me out!

Thanks!

crystal

that actually sound like a story I'd like to read. but I can't find it

Nia

yeah I would like to read it too

Sir-Butterfly

Well we're in luck because I finally found it again! It was a experience project story I found on reddit, or /r/girlspee or something. If you want to read it, I can post it up on my account, or you can find it yourselves:

The user on experience project who wrote it is called colbystar420 and the name of the story is "It Started As A Normal Day..."

Enjoy!