News Nyou Fiction

TalkBox v1.0

Harry-Topper

• Author
Re: More rare finds!
« Reply #345, on March 27th, 2015, 06:22 PM »
Let's ask the guy to help find more scenes! Just send the the information of which scenes you want him to upload and he'll do it for you.

UndeadRiot

• Author
  • Leon Scott Kennedy. The best character ever.
« Reply #347, on June 3rd, 2015, 04:52 PM »
Cool find, Harry. Odd video ???, but cool.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Harry-Topper

• Author
« Reply #348, on July 12th, 2015, 07:24 PM »
Quote from UndeadRiot on June 3rd, 2015, 04:52 PM
Cool find, Harry. Odd video ???, but cool.
Thanks, but I can't view it here. I've tried everything possible like downloading it but I can't.

Westman15

• Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
Kick that kinky shit out the door and just be you!

EFROdian

« Reply #351, on September 12th, 2015, 03:48 PM »
Do you know if it's just sound or are there visual aids to go with the sound clip?  Just curious.  For some reason, whenever I try to buy it, it rejects my card.  :-/

whatthat

• Author
« Reply #352, on September 13th, 2015, 10:49 AM »
Quote from Captain Cold on June 3rd, 2015, 11:33 PM
This new dA account caught my eye. They mostly do farts, but they have two toilet pics. And they do requests!

Assuming the artist is one of us, you're pretty cool in my book.
You can probably tell when I started commissioning him. ;-)
« Reply #353, on September 13th, 2015, 01:19 PM »
Quote from EFROdian on September 12th, 2015, 03:48 PM
Do you know if it's just sound or are there visual aids to go with the sound clip?  Just curious.  For some reason, whenever I try to buy it, it rejects my card.  :-/
There is a title picture and a small wallpaper to go with the files. That's it.
The download has two .wav files. One of the actual scene, the other with only the woman acting on her own without sfx.

It's a satisfying drama. It is obviously enhanced by knowing Japanese but the expressions and sounds work out well. It's certainly one for the people who are really into soundplay and it builds up well, although I think some of the writers here know a thing or two about tension!  =D If I was to criticise. The sounds are limited so you'll get a few repeats here and there, if you've gone through the whole half-hour it's likely you're beyond the point by then. I wont spoil how it ends, that can be implied, but it would have been nice to have some more sounds from the train itself, as it is, it's a monologue with perhaps two reminders that she's on a train.

Harry-Topper

• Author
« Reply #354, on September 13th, 2015, 01:36 PM »

T3hL33tSnake

OrpheumZero

• The wandering silver man
  • Global Moderator
  • Max Payne... god what happened?!
« Reply #357, on September 30th, 2015, 10:08 PM »
Seriously. I've been there, and there's a much better done story with a woman shitting her pants. This picture.... eh, it's like an 8 year old drew it.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

whatthat

• Author