News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Challenge: Ruby Hughes; Anything Goes With Her Boots On.

Started by Pogo, July 21, 2013, 01:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on for a long time. Its been a busy time lately for me.

But I've noticed how slow things are going and while I can't write anything actually entertaining, I've decided to try to get some sort of creativity or ideas to pop up for everyone interested...With a character I've made but barely done anything for her.

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n615/Devil_PS/img020_zps2db7c443.jpg

Name: Ruby Hughes

Personality: While not much, I guess I can say she's somewhat tomboyish and athletic. 

Now the request? Well...What do you want to see her go through? May it be trying to find a bathroom stall while trying not to wet herself to taking an enema to having her taking a load during a freaking zombie apocalypse. I'm a very open minded guy and since Ruby hasn't got much going on (...You might as well say she's in character limbo), I'll be glad to see anyone on the site give her a story or two, no matter how much you can butcher her character-wise....Since there's hardly much to be butchered to begin with.  =D

Only thing out of me? If she does...Anything in your story, is it cool if she has to do any deeds with her boots on? Stupid question really but its kind of a kink of mine. If anything, the boots in-story are important to Ruby (how? Well, that's up to you if you want it to be a personal item, gives her super powers, or she just likes wearing them. XD). So...Pretty please on that detail? lol  :kawaii:

In any case...Go nuts. :)

Thank you for your time and I'll do my best to be here when I got more time! I hope to see you guys up and about! ^^

UndeadRiot

A Zombie Apocalypse Fic? Holy heck, you know I'll be on it! Well, as soon as I can get some other stuff out of the way, first. I've got a lot of Fics to work on. However, the idea I have in mind is a Resident Evil 1.5 Fic. I guess I'll try my hand at it soon.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Pogo

Quote from: UndeadRiot on July 23, 2013, 01:30:27 PM
A Zombie Apocalypse Fic? Holy heck, you know I'll be on it! Well, as soon as I can get some other stuff out of the way, first. I've got a lot of Fics to work on. However, the idea I have in mind is a Resident Evil 1.5 Fic. I guess I'll try my hand at it soon.

Hey whatever works.

I mean she can be used...For anything I guess since I haven't really been using her at all. Maybe this will be fixed later on but otherwise, would like to see what people would do for the heck of it.  =D

Pogo

Alright, update but I ended up giving her a back story.  ^-^

Ruby Hughes is round her early 20s, and works as a journalist in the quiet, so very quiet town of Raccoon Tail.

...A journalist whose very job is always on the rocks (lets just say the newspaper in Raccoon Tail isn't too exciting at all with its stories). A tad drastic to save her job, Ruby will go out of her way to find anything good to write about.

...To the point she doesn't pay much attention to her own bodily needs one could say. -w-

UndeadRiot

Honestly, if I can find the time, I'll try to work on that Fic idea. Been busy lately, family problems, problems around the home, etc. The Update seems awesome, though.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

BlueSniper

I'm perhaps going to write something using this character if that's all right? I've been inspired in a Kamen Rider direction, and for whatever reason this character really seems like the type I can work into a story like that. She seems to fit the mold for a KR protag who's bored with her work/life and wants to do something bigger, and then it just sort of drops into her lap and the craziness keeps coming until she's looking back wondering how she ever thought her life was boring.

Pogo

Quote from: BlueSniper on March 05, 2016, 01:00:35 AMI'm perhaps going to write something using this character if that's all right? I've been inspired in a Kamen Rider direction, and for whatever reason this character really seems like the type I can work into a story like that. She seems to fit the mold for a KR protag who's bored with her work/life and wants to do something bigger, and then it just sort of drops into her lap and the craziness keeps coming until she's looking back wondering how she ever thought her life was boring.

Oh wow, this...I did not expect that since I've been gone for a very long time. But feel free to try the character out! :)