Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Indecent Proposals

Started by solomance, August 16, 2008, 01:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

Enough boobie discussion, let's get back to the indecent proposals!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Agreed. Just wish this thing would get more traffic dammit *#$# bleep motherbleeping *Head asplodes*

Generator Rex

Circe is in the bathroom of a hideout belonging to the pack, her pants down at her ankles. Her stomach was churning, and she rested her left cheek on her knuckles with a look of discomfort and frustration.

Circe: That's the last time I eat at some cheap burger joint down the block.  :xm0014:

She then grimaces as a barrage of wet farts and sharp feeling nuggets of crap blast from her rear. This goes on for several seconds until it aprubtly stops.

Circe:  :constipation: At least this place has a working toilet, unlike Van Kleiss' castle in Abyssus.  :012:

Suddenly her musing thoughts are broken by the sound of fighting, followed shortly by a massive orange blade cleaving the door in twine. Standing in the now exposed doorway is Rex, dressed in one of the many green suits belonging to his handler, Six.

Circe: R-Rex?!  :-[ What are you doing here?!

Rex: Isn't it obvious? I've come to kick butt and make a declaration.

Circe: Huh?  ???

The raven haired girl with the red strip is stunned by this comment, not to mention the sudden appearance of thick, soft emerging log.

Rex: I realized something, I shouldn't let my hatred of Van Kleiss prevent us from having at least some kind of relationship. 'Sides, you were right when you said things would be more interesting if we're on opposing sides.

Circie is now trying to hide her embarrassment, born from both Rex's rather romantic confession, and her failing attempts to squeeze her cheeks shut around the log, which only slithers out further from the effort.

Circe:  :shit:  That's all great and all Rex, but couldn't you have maybe, I don't know taken your time to think on this?

Rex: I did, and you know how I am, when I put my mind to something I can do anything.

The atmosphere is then broken as a blaring fart launches the half emerged log from Circe's bottom, and somehow finally bringing Rex to his senses.

Rex:  :006: Whoa! Oh.... Was this....

Circe: Yea, Rex, it was.

Rex: Phew.... and I thought Bobo was bad after eating an entire Grande Taco platter.

Rex then flinches as he realizes his error, now seeing the annoyed look on the girl's face. Before the EVO stomping hero can say a word he's struck dead on by Circe's siren like mouth blast.

Circe: Dork...

Samurai Champloo

Fuu is running through the streets of a village with a pained expression, looking quite undignified with one hand firmly pressed against her bubble butt.

Fuu: OH MAN!  :( I've gotta go so bad!

She finally manages to find a vacant bathroom and hurries inside. She clumsily tugs up her kimono and squats down, just in time for the rapid barrage of several inch thick turds that drop into the hole in quick succession. Each one is surprisingly thick for the girl's petite size, a clear result of her notorious appetite.

Fuu: Ha... ha... I really need to think about my diet..  :012:

As the girl continues to unload her overstuffed bowels, a red blur crashes through the wall to her left.

Fuu: Ahhhh! What the *scratch*?!

Mugen: Yo, girly.

Fuu: Mugen?! What the hell do you think you're doing?!

This is obviously directed at the fact that the hotheaded samurai has just stumbled upon a girl in her most vulnerable, taking an enormous shit.

Mugen: I know exactly what I'm doing.

Fuu: You do?  ???

Mugen: Of course, stupid! I'm here to make you my wife.

Fuu:  ??? *Makes a strange, cute sounding wha?....*

However, before Mugen can say another word, the sliding door of the bathroom is opened, where a figure in blue appears.

Fuu and Mugen: Gin?

Gin: I humbly apologize for my intrusion. But I feel that now is the time to make my feelings clears to you. I-

Mugen: What the *scratch* do you think you're *scratch*ing doing? I was here first, *scratch*head!

Gin: I see that this fool still lacks even the most basic manners of civilized behavior.

Mugen: What was that?! >:(

Fuu: Ummmm, guys?  :shitbricks:

Both men are now oblivious to the fact that the girl is once more dropping several thick logs, which probably would have stunned anymore actually paying attention to her.

Mugen: That's it, I'm gonna *scratch*ing kill you for sure this time!

Gin: Hmm, perhaps it is time we cease this prolonged postponement of our battle.

The two then begin to fight, their reckless abandon tearing apart the bathroom in no time.  All the while, Fuu is trembling as both a huge turd emerges, and the anger of the two men's combined stupidity.

Fuu: WILL YOU TWO GET THE *scratch* OUT?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TAKING A DUMP?! WHAT ARE YOU, PIGS?

But her outburst, and her log plopping noisily out of her perky rear go unheard as the two men continue to fight in the bathroom, which has somehow caught fire.

"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

smittyjenson

Here's my Indecent Proposal for you. Please be nice, it's my first one.

Totally Spies

Sam heads into the bathroom of the WOOHP spy girls' house and shuts the door behind her. She lights a few scented candles, walks over to one of the three toilets, lifts the lid, pulls her dark blue jeans and green brief panties down her legs and to her feet and sits on the toilet, leaving herself with peace, privacy and the porcelain as her rear touches the cold seat as she opens a copy of Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights to Page 1.

Sam: *sighs* Nothing like with peace, privacy and the porcelain.  :)

Sam is entranced by the book, as her bowels loosen somewhere around page 22. The movement continues more easily, although the pleasant aroma of the incense compromises at the very least. Around page 40 Sam feels much better. She has finished with a neat fart.

Sam: *sighs* To think the cafeteria lunches were good for your system.

Sam puts her book down and is about to grab some toilet paper to wipe herself. Just then, the door crashes down. Sam suddenly jumps back on the toilet, and an intruder walks up to her.

Sam: Who are you and what do you want? My pants are down and I'm on the toilet! >:(

The stranger removes his mask. It is Tim Scam in disguise.

Tim: Sam, I know you think I'm a criminal genius, but deep down, I still love you.

Tim takes a ring from his pocket and holds it up to Clover.

Tim: Sam, will you marry me?

Sam, still seated on the toilet, widens with enthusiasm.

Sam: Yes! I'll marry you! :kawaii:

She jumps off the toilet and hugs Tim, her pants still around her ankles.  :-* Just then, Clover and Alex come into the bathroom.

Alex: You okay, Sam?

Clover: Uh...Alex?  :o

Clover and Alex see Tim hugging Sam with her pants around her ankles.  ??? :-[

Clover: Maybe we'll come back later.

Clover leaves the bathroom. Alex holds her nose.

Alex: Eww! Hope you've opened a window, Sam!

Alex leaves the bathroom still holding her nose. Tim Scam leaves the bathroom as well. Sam sits back down on the toilet.

Tim: Catch you next time, Sam.

Sam, seated on the toilet, watches Tim dreamily and then she takes some toilet paper to wipe herself.

THE END

I hope you like it! And I'll be happy if anyone can illustrate it for me, please.

A Rat

I have decided to contribute to this thread once more, but this time by way of video.

Basically, I created a video on GoAnimate- It was pretty easy to construct such a scene due to the site's plumping of toilets. Anyway, here goes nothing.

http://goanimate.com/movie/0UcDRNYe1DWc/1

Do enjoy.

Bacchus

That was... somewhat weird... I think it would be better without the robot voices...

A Rat

That's unfortunately the restrictions of such media.

OrpheumZero

If I'm not mistaken you can use real voices..... it's just that you'd have a hard time finding a cute girl who'd be willing to lend her voice to something like this.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

solomance

Okay, here's one, with a different take on the proposer.

Total Drama World Tour

The contestants are riding in the Total Drama Jumbo Jet, with Team Amazon in Economy Class. They're sleeping when Sierra is suddenly awakened by a twisting stomach cramp, signaling she needs a toilet fast.

Sierra: Ugh, this cramps... Wait a minute!

She notices a sleeping Cody in the bench across from her. Knowing that she's still waiting for him to say the two sacred words 'I do', she thinks of a plan to get that done and to relieve her stomach cramps at the same time.

Sierra: This is just perfect! I think I can get him to finally say 'I do', and we'll be together in holy matrimony for good!

She sneaks up to the sleeping Cody, unlatches the harness belts on him, and slowly drags him to the Economy Class bathroom as she clenches her stomach in pain. She closes the door, turns herself to toilet, lowers her teal jeans and pink frilly panties with "I LUY CODY" stitched on the waistband down to her ankles and sits herself on the toilet. Immediately, she releases a wet fart, startling the sleeping Cody next to her awake.

Cody: Ugh, what was that? *Sniffs a familiar but repulsing odor* What am I doing here? And Sierra, you're doing.... that in front of me?

Sierra: Oh Codykins! I knew that would wake you up, and I even got something really really special to ask you! She then releases a flow of liquid shit into the toilet, further fouling up the bathroom with a foul odor.

Cody: Um, can I get out of here first? Because I'd rather not see you do... that right now. You don't even have a sense of privacy? Because I do believe girls are supposed to have that!

Sierra: You do? YOU DO? Oh my gosh you do! I knew this dream would come true, and it happens in the bathroom! She squeezes Cody on her breasts in a strong embrace, and then releases a large wave of muddy shit, which causes Cody to faint from the smell and sound.

Sierra: Cody? Cody? Wake up Codykins! She tries to shake Cody to wake him up, to no avail. Coooooooooooody!! Noooo!

Sierra is unaware that she this 'marriage' isn't official because there wasn't a witness to make it official, which she'll find out eventually.

I think I got Sierra's stalker behavior down right in this, given the things she done in the actual show.

A Rat

I recall I did another of these way back, but it felt underwhelming. Thus I'm going to give it another go.

Soul Calibur

Following his unintended intrusion while Talim was doing her deed, Hong Yunseong had since become more aware of the opposite gender's private needs. Thus, a month after his unsuccessful proposition, the Korean was ready for a Take Two. He had inscribed his prose meticulously on paper, and was currently examining his handiwork.

Meanwhile, not far from where Yunseong was positioned, Talim was speeding towards the privy, a hand each guarding her breadbasket and bottom.

Talim: Those Persian delicacies have upset the equilibrium within me. Never has a meal being so mouth-watering and misery-inducing at the same time.

The wind shaman entered hurriedly, before swiftly lowering her translucent slacks and undergarments inches above her deltoid ligaments.

Talim assumed a squatting posture, and could barely utter "chinook" before tawny slush gushed out of her posterior.  :shit: This output soon petered out, but promptly heralded the arrival of more mahogany residue, this with a more viscous variety.

Talim:  :xm0014: Ack! Even Soul Edge could not have been culpable for such a stench!

Meanwhile, Yunseong was reading his paper intently, almost failing to evade an incoming cart. While the rash redhead did get out of dodge, his inanimate paper was not as fortunate. Assisted by a gale, the parchment barrelled towards the women's waste receptacles. The destination of his script notwithstanding, Yunseong races after the sheet. After a wild script chase, the paper lands on the ground inches away from the ladies' lavatories, barely blemished. Yunseong's momentum however, causes him to ram into the cubicle.

Yunseong: Ow, that was another lesson at the school of hard knocks! :) But, boy am I glad that my efforts have not been in vain.

Yunseong then reads off his script, even going down on one knee for practice purposes. The youngster is so ditzy that he fails to notice his charge causing the weathered door to disintegrate bit by bit.

Yunseong: Girl, you shine so bright that even the Sun pales in comparison with your countenance. You leave me more than enamored with you; one day missing your presence is akin to a flatline...

Before Yunseong can complete his declaration, the door deliquesces, right at where he was.

Yunseong: (Disoriented by the noxious fumes) Talim, nice to see you here...

His slurring is abruptly truncuated by a Scarlet Thunder staff strike to the dome. This causes him to fall face first onto his parchment.

Seong Mina: (Shielding her privates before any perverted male leers) I guess Soul Edge's teachings filled this boy with lust too! Fancy trespassing into sacred territory. In any case, this will be the last occasion I use a public privy. Now... Nyyyyyggghhh  :shitbricks:... I've to get this downsized "Scarlet Thunder" out of my rear.

Talim: Ahh, that was reinvigorating! (Sees an unresponsive Yunseong and an embarrased Seong Mina)  ??? Oh well, I gather he didn't learn anything from last time.

Seong Mina: Sure he did. He just alternated targets.

OrpheumZero

Durarara!!

Anri Sonohara entered the girl's bathroom, her usual distant look marked by slight urgency. Looking around the room carefully, she breaths a relieved sigh that no one else is in the room. Choosing a stall, she enters and takes a seat.

"Mhmm."  She sighs again, more contently, as her body goes to work evacuating a sizable log and discharge of urine. It was more "peaceful" moments like this that allowed her to clear her thoughts.

However, any clearing she had in mind was interrupted as she heard the door of the restroom open and heard the click of shoes on the tiles. But instead of choosing another stall, the new occupant directly approached Anri's stall. With a panicked look, and a rather hefty sounding splash, Anri had realised she forgot to lock her stall. Like a gentle breeze, a hand pushed the door open effortlessly.

"Hello, Anri."  Nasujima, the adulterous teacher greeted Sonohara with his usual calm tone. His leering eyes seemed to take in Anri's shapely figure, which seemed accentuated by sitting on the porcelain throne.

"N-Nasujima..." Anri said with a visible shake, feeling both unnerved by this sudden intrusion, and the growing relief as her bladder resumed to empty.

"I know this may sound bold, but I think you be enticed by a proposition I have for you." Nasujima was about to continue when the restroom door opened, more harshly than before, drawing both his and Anri's attention, the latter who found herself unable to lean out of the stall and check.

"Peeking on girls in the bathroom, are we? Nasujima, you really are one of a kind." A familiar voice called, one full of bravado. Masaomi stood in the open doorway, Mikado looking around behind him wearily, worried about other people seeing them standing within the girl's bathroom.

"Kida... Ryugamine.." Nasujima paled as both boys entered the room, Anri was instead frozen on the spot, beyond shocked. Deciding to cut his losses, the lecherous teacher briskly walked out of the room without a second glance, running down the hall to avoid further confrontation.

"Sorry about that, Booby-baby Anri."  Masaomi said, his overblown suave in full gear as he turned to look at the dark haired girl with glasses.

"I-I-I'm fine... thank you." Anri shuffled her feet, trying to avoid eye contact. She was thankful for the assist, but given the still current situation she was in, it was hard to show more sincere gratitude. Mikado blushed deeply, finding himself strangely entranced by the girl's seated appearance.

"It's nothing, just doing what comes naturally to a stud such as myself."  Masaomi once more on a self-fulfilling roll.  "You know, Anri baby. I'd more than happy to help you in any way possible..."

"H-hey! Masoami... Maybe we should leave her in peace."  Mikado interjected, sounding a bit riled by the implications of Masaomi's last comment.

"Oh come on, as though you'd pass up the chance to wipe a girl..."

"I said stop!"

Meanwhile, in another part of Ikebukuro, in a high rise apartment building. Celty Sturluson, the Dullahan, or the Headless Rider as she was known, quietly made her way for the bathroom.

'Looks like the coast is clear...' The headless woman thought to herself as she entered the bathroom, briefly popping her helmeted head out to check for signs of Shinra, her roommate. Closing the door, she approached the toilet with a curious look, even though she lacked a physical face to make such an expression. Looking about the room nervously, Celty unzipped her form fitting biker outfit, even though it was merely a projection of her shadowy powers. Lowering herself onto the cool seat, she removed the helmet and placed it besider her feet on the floor.

"Interesting." A fascinated voice said, startling the supernatural woman. Standing by the door was Shinra, dressed as always in his white doctor's coat.

"Shinra?! What the hell are you doing in here?!" Celty hastily typed into her PDA and held the bewildered message out to be seen.

"Just satisfying an intellectual curiosity..." The young man said, though his perverted grin betrayed something entirely different, or was it the same? "You know, I've been meaning to ask. You do shower, so that means you must get dirty. But I've always wondered, do you poo-" The question went unfinished as the Cat-earred yellow helmet smashed into his face.

"Shinra! I swear I will kill you!" The headless woman stood up, her outfit returning to it's normal form and summoned her scythe, which she pointed the blade towards the slouched man who laid against the bathroom door with a bloodied nose.

"Now now... Celty... No need to get violent..." Shinra nervously laughed.

Life goes on  :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Shame this thread never seems to catch on. And hell, I'd have thought the Durarara!! one would really get some mention.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Toasty

Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 20, 2011, 09:21:38 PM

"Just satisfying an intellectual curiosity..." The young man said, though his perverted grin betrayed something entirely different, or was it the same? "You know, I've been meaning to ask. You do shower, so that means you must get dirty. But I've always wondered, do you poo-" The question went unfinished as the Cat-earred yellow helmet smashed into his face.

"Shinra! I swear I will kill you!" The headless woman stood up, her outfit returning to it's normal form and summoned her scythe, which she pointed the blade towards the slouched man who laid against the bathroom door with a bloodied nose.

So...does she? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Toasty on November 05, 2011, 05:19:25 PM
Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 20, 2011, 09:21:38 PM

So...does she? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

Who knows... Shinra's curosity might have KILLED HIM! :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 05, 2011, 02:57:30 AM
Shame this thread never seems to catch on.

Well, my excuse is that I don't know many anime well enough to write a scene like this for them.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Then you're useless here!

Throws out old, broken microwave.

Now that that's out of the way...

Turns to Jimmy.

Just watch more shows and pay attention to them!

:P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story