Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My seething pit of things in process

Started by yarr, December 23, 2008, 09:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarr

I follow the trends!

Stories to come (in somewhat chronological order of appearance)

- Selphie story for picture contest 1 (done, awaiting other prize)
- Naruto story trade (2/3 done)
- Completing the never finished Kagura story, guest "performance" by Sakaki - on hold

Sometime in the distant future:

- 2nd Melina story

yarr

Added one of the request stories. The next one will most likely not be posted here at the comissioner's request so things might be a bit silent from my end until Sakura here *pats Sakura's rotund butt* needs the washroom again and starts blasting!  ;D

*is sent flying by Sakura's punch to my face*

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: yarr on December 23, 2008, 09:26:51 AM

I've recently had fun doing story trades with people elsewhere. I'm open to do the same here, actually hoping for it as theres a lot of competent writers here.

http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=242&chapter=6  <--Are you interested in continuing this story?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on December 25, 2008, 07:01:41 PMhttp://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=242&chapter=6  <--Are you interested in continuing this story?

I could do that. Any ways you want the story to take, anything special you want to happen? I guess you want her to somehow end up pooping? If so, just normal amount? A lot? A whole lot? The more details of how/what things you want to happen the better.

I could offcourse also just write from the intro there completely freehanded.

Jimmy Olsen

You might find this collaboration odd, but here's my plan.  I want you to follow my fragment up however you want, provided you follow the minor rules below. 

~Have Cici dump the load she's carrying.  Where she poops is up to you.  She can poop however much you think is reasonable for someone who poops each morning.
~Reveal what Cici did to provoke the retribution from Mary.
~End the story at a point where Cici needs to make another decision.
~No masturbation, rape, or same-sex action.

Feel free to characterize Cici, Mary, Chad, and any characters you add however you want, so long as they follow what I've already established.  Then I want you to e-mail your chapter to me.  I'll proofread it, integrate the first 2 chapters, and write the 3rd chapter.  Then I'll post it all on Nyou Fiction, with little tags telling who wrote which parts.  Does that sound acceptable?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Sure thing. Though I wont be able to touch this until maybe as far off as late jan 2009.

Regarding what you can conjure up for me as the trade, how bout finishing your Sailor moon story? And judging from the part already posted and Malachi's excellent comic with her its a considerable load waiting. Bonus points if some or all the other sailors are within hearing and/or smelling range when it happens  8)

Jimmy Olsen

How about I finish my Love Hina story instead?  I've been drifting further and further from Sailor Moon fandom.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

DrBones

(Jezz, I feel like I'm butting in on you and Jimmy's conversation.  :-X)

I don't want to be rude and I'm sorry about your computer problems, but can I ask you about the CC, Code Geass pics. wile I have your attention?  The second one posted in the tread has the bottom cut off and the third and fourth shots are just small "teasers" of her face not showing any action.  Do you know if S2X is still working on them or are you holding the full versions until more CG stories are made?  (He hasn't put them up on this site yet.)  I'm a big um... collector  ;) of his art so I would just like to know.

More on the subject, is there anything you would especially like to see next from my current projects list in your "Creative Spot" tread?  I'm leaning toward the Ranma one next (you know, rather than actually working on things I promised or finishing what I started years ago.  ;D)  If you picked one of those for a trade, I would (hopefully  :-[) have some real motivation to work and get it done in ?just? a few months. 

I'm really serious about getting more stories for old Micro pics., so if you have a minuet sometime, could you peek at the file on that thread and maybe pick one or two that haven't been done from series you know enough about to try someday?   

yarr

I'll put up those CC pics soonish, probably another "I post pics, you post dialogue" thingy, even tho its mostly orpheumzero whos the only contributor.

You tell me what micro pic you want to see a story attached to and I'll write it (After Jimmy's trade). I could do the Ranma pic sure, but my knowledge of that universe is limited.

For my end of the deal, how bout you add a story to the mini Kitsune comic?

DrBones

Thanks for the update, I'll try my best to come up with a caption (probably based on the story as I know almost nothing about CG) when they come out.

The reason I wanted you to pick one first is because of just what you mentioned; we all have series/universe that we know better than others.  It would drive me crazy trying to wright a story only based on a Wikipedia article or a few random episodes or manga panels found on line.  When I do my fics., I really prefer to know the series/characters totally inside and out and have almost the entire thing committed to memory.  What I was trying to avoid was a scenario where I say, "Please do a story on this pic." and you say, "Sorry I don't know that universe." then I say, "How about this one?" then you say, "I don't know that one either..." etc.  The only thing I know for sure is it wouldn't be the Ranma one as I already have big plans for it.  ;)

After looking at the file again, I would say the ones I would most want to see would be based on: 

Amy witnessing Makoto excrete her cooking (Sailor Moon) -always liked jupiter  :004:

Gassy Kagome (Inu-Yasha) -with dog-boy walking in on her  :009:

Milly takes too long (Trigun) -not your typical "cute" little girl, but I do love ladies pooping in outhouses  :005:

Haruhara Haruko (Fooly Cooly) -fun to see how this phyco alien deals with taking a dump  ;D

Mitsune hogging the toilet  or  The glamor of living with girls (Love Hina) - even though I've never really seen the anime or manga, anything with a bunch of girls all going or fighting over a toilet is appealing  :kawaii:

Out of those I hope you will find something you like and are familiar with.  Of course, if you do pick one, I'll wright up a much more complex outline of what I want.  No hurry though, I know you have a lot of stuff to do first before you can even think about this.

Ok, extremely stupid question time; what do you mean by "The mini Kitsune comic"?  ???  If, as I suspect, it's one of the pics. on the Micro file or one of S2X's works, then the very fact that I have to ask that question should tell you that I know less than jack squat about the series in question.  :-[

yarr

hmm.. I replied in pm. Did that one too not get through?

DrBones

Ya, it was sent, but I didn't even know you could do that on this page!  After reading your comment, I looked and saw the "Message" bar for the first time.  I sent you one back now that I know how to do it, hey this could be usefull (duh).  :xm0006: :009: :012: :015: :-[   

yarr

I shamelessly tinkered with the first post!  :-*

yarr

Sakura part 4 posted, hopefully Orpheum wont take as long with part 5, but hey, who am I to be impatient  :-[