Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Poopy pic contest - spread the word!

Started by yarr, March 06, 2009, 06:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarr

Participants:

Toasty - A Viera and her Bowels http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=299

Orpheum - Lady needs a break http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=251

Jimmy - May 30, 2004 http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=298

BlueSniper - Shizophrenia http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=300

Destinys-Failure - The Toilet melter http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=297

-------------------------------------------

Contest time!

Since there was some interest in this on the anonib page here goes. Will post this there as well.

Basically its a story contest. (ba dum tish) You all write, and ill provide the prizes. You should all know the artist by now  :)

Most important things first; Prizes.

Winner(s) can let me know their wishes once the contest is concluded. The content of the prize pieces can be anything desired. Be specific.

1 - A full color pic of up to 2 characters with simple background or 1 character with detailed background, OR a one page (2-6 panels) colored comic with simple bakground. In addition a story by me written to your wishes. Dont expect this to arrive as fast as the pictures though  :-[

2 - black & white pic of 1 character with detailed background.

3 - small black & white pic of 1 character with simple background.

Rules:

- Submission before 00:00 your time zone April 12th 2009.

- The story must contain at least one scene of a female character taking a sizeable gassy dump. Where and how it happens does not matter, but from my stories its obvious you can score cheap bonus points with the almighty judge (ME!) with girls letting lots of noisy smelly gas and big loads out their bare butts.  ;D
Pantypooping etc is fine, but let it be known the jury prefers the waste to flow unhindered.  8)

The overall judgment is however passed by the storytellings overall quality, not if the girl poops in a toilet, chamberpot or flowerpot, farts 14 or 40 times or drops two or twenty logs.

- I'll leave this pretty open in case someone wants to write "out of the usual norm" stuff, or in a more mature style. That means stuff like sex, stuffing/overeating, masturbation, voyeur, domination and more is fine. Heavy scat like eating/smearing makes me cringe tho.  :'(

- No pedophilia, underage, gore, excessive cruelty/violence, homosexuality (nothing against it, just don't find it attractive) or rape/abuse please. If you're unsure if you're crossing a line just ask.

- Max 2 stories per participant.

- Submissions can be done either by preferably posting on the nyou2 fiction site, just state its for this contest somewhere easy to see, and add a link to this thread. If however you do not want to post your story publicly, it can be emailed to harr.de.har.har@gmail.com

- Anonymous submissions are fine, but there must be a available email to send possible prizes too.

Feel free to post suggestions for characters/scenarios to be used here. Maybe someone decides to submit your dream scenario! The challenges section can also be helpful. I'll add some suggestions later.

Let the games begin..  *Is grabbed and carried away by a bird of prey*

Toasty

This is AWESOME!

It's like...no matter who wins, everybody wins. That said, I still plan on going for the gold!

Props to you for this excellent idea, sir!

OrpheumZero

Finally! I've been saying we needed something like this for a long time. Maybe I can cash in on some 'favors'. I mean, I have won a few a good number of contests, and I wouldn't doubt there's a number of my stories that people want to see 'brought to life' through art. But I will certainly work towards a winning fic worthy of a picture. Granted this contest (XIII) won't have me in it, but perhaps the next one. Actually, rather than just being selfish (can you blame me? ;P), while a contest is active, past winners could use their previous wins to have a picture commisioned. Of course the person has to have won a contest, and I would say we limit it to how many have been won (can't be greedy).......

Yea, my ego has started to run wild *grab elephant rifle and chases after it*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

yarr

So thats 2 participants, not bad  :)

Would be nice if people when decided could post what their submission(s) will be, so theres no multiple entries on the same plot?

Jimmy Olsen

I have a story that's perfect for this.  I'll just finish it and add some gas (since there's none now).  It brings back one of my original characters, who is out jogging when nature calls.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

I think its time to bust out the big guns:

Fran.

I had an idea a while back for a follow up to The Ingredient that never materialized, but now is the perfect time to bring it to life.

Premise: After eating more than she needed to for the first time in her life, Fran becomes curious at exactly how her metabolism works. Secretly, she begins to test the limits of Vieran bowel capacity. But will the result be too much for her to handle?

On a side note,

Yarr, have you ever been to toiletstool.com? There are two posts in particular I think you should know about. They are at the top of this page:

http://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostze.htm

and this page:

http://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostyo.htm

both posted by "Gretel". This sounds very similar to the kind of thing you like, and I was wondering if you had seen it before.

That is all.

*turns into Rorschach and leaves by latching onto a passing helicopter with grapple gun and hitching a ride*

yarr

Ah, Gretel. I don't think she ever posted that 3rd post of hers. Those posts from.. back in the nineties are they? Inspired some of my first stories.

Fran I think is a good candidate for a (very) large dump, good luck  :)

3 announced participants is good, but hopefully there is more crawling the in the walls..

BlueSniper

Considering dusting off my stylus and tablet, so maybe 3.5 participants...

DrBones

If you really wanted more activity around here Yarr, this is definitely the best way to get it; a contest with something at stake besides bragging rights, not that there's anything wrong with that.  I feel like I should at least make an attempt to participate if for no other reason than that your willing to spend (a lot of) actual money just to get stories out of us. :-[  We all know what you like I understand how hard it is to be impartial (why I don't vote in some contests) so I'm looking forward to a few bowl-blockers loaded with toxic farts from some of our favorite girls.  (*every janitor in the anime-vers quits*) 

I'm actually glad that your not blazing ahead of me on our trade as I've had a lot of stuff going on myself and haven't made much progress yet.  (I had most of it planned out at one point, but I decided to rework the beginning to include all the girls.)  I may be able to shelve it for a little wile to do the contest, not competing for a prize, just entering for the sake of participating.  I could try writing up my Ranma idea and enter that or I could, (as I often do) happen to come up with something totally new that pushes all my old projects back another six months.  If I do make something new, it would probably be a short ?toilet heavy? one shot just to make you happy, not that I wouldn't enjoy it too.  (Of course, all my stories start as ?shorts? and turn into massive projects.)  I will try to do this one but no promises.  I don't think I'll have any time next week to work on it and then there's the whole typing half a page an hour thing... and I still haven't even gotten together with Poowrite on the game thing... :'(       

I been checking on Toiletstool at least once a week for years now, but I've never attempted to read all the old pages.  I hadn't see those ?Gretel? stories before and they are amazing, now I know where you got some of your ?signature? phrases like the ones from ?Faye Poops?. :005:  (Not that that's a bad thing, I've taken favorite lines and descriptions from there myself.)  I've always thought that 90% of the ?girls? there who post those types of super-detailed stories are really guys like us writing what we want to hear.  Not that real girls don't ever take dumps like that, but I don't think so many remember them in such detailed or are willing to write so graphically about them, even anonymously.  I've even thought of writing a fantasy of mine from the girl's perspective there under a female name.  Just because some of them may not be ?real? doesn't make them any less enjoyable to read because those kinds of things do really happen even if it's not the girls themselves writing about them.       

Jimmy Olsen

DrBones: How would you feel like collaborating on an interactive story?  I outline my proposition on the "Interactive Stories?" thread and elsewhere.

I read that 1st Gretel post back in the day, and I thought the same thing.  It's so detailed and so full of fan-service for the male readers that I couldn't help wondering if she embellished it or even made the whole thing up.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

Well, I do know for sure that this kind of thing does happen on Toiletstool. I remember one story written about a guy who watches his cousin Martha poop her panties that was posted as fiction on wetset.net/pp-bbs, and on toiletstool it was posted as a true account from "Jimi (Martha's Cousin)" Not saying it's a bad thing, but it does happen.

yarr

Quote from: BlueSniper on March 08, 2009, 07:56:32 PM
Considering dusting off my stylus and tablet, so maybe 3.5 participants...

Oh please do. You did great stuff back in the day. Maybe it can get you into writing more often again. I know writing one thing helps starting anoher.

Drbones, you wall of text now of officially makes you a participant  ;D

OrpheumZero

If I'm not mistaken, Duce borrowed some lines from a toiletstool post for the Juri and Ruki camping story.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Toiletstool was an inspiration for me too.  A story on there inspired my 1st ever fanfic (the Shinobu story I'm working on the sequel to), as well as the entry for this contest that I'm working on (which I began months ago).  I also used to cut and paste sentences from Toiletstool that I liked and put them in an archive, which I would then mine whenever I wrote relevant fics (usually with some kind of rewording).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

If ya want I could make a category for this under the story contest category, just need a name for it.

Quote from: DrBones on March 08, 2009, 08:02:37 PM
I've always thought that 90% of the ?girls? there who post those types of super-detailed stories are really guys like us writing what we want to hear.  Not that real girls don't ever take dumps like that, but I don't think so many remember them in such detailed or are willing to write so graphically about them, even anonymously.  I've even thought of writing a fantasy of mine from the girl's perspective there under a female name.  Just because some of them may not be ?real? doesn't make them any less enjoyable to read because those kinds of things do really happen even if it's not the girls themselves writing about them.       
actually I admit I may of done that a few times, lol but I haven't done that in years.

Quote from: OrpheumZero on March 09, 2009, 01:25:22 AM
If I'm not mistaken, Duce borrowed some lines from a toiletstool post for the Juri and Ruki camping story.
actually it might where it started from lol, I vaguely remember making it out of a post I faked.