Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Something neat I found

Started by Roolbar, January 21, 2011, 01:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

The part with the catgirl using the litter box is made of win!  My imagination and catgirls using litter boxes go back a long way.  But she seems like she was randomly inserted in a different manga.  What's her story, anyway?

I really like how this is a slice of life starring ordinary girls (except for the random catgirl), rather than something over-the-top or sexual.  The black bars bother me though.  If we're not allowed to see those, the artist should have used framing and angles that obscure them.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Roolbar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on January 22, 2011, 05:53:23 AM
But she seems like she was randomly inserted in a different manga.  What's her story, anyway?

I have no idea. I just found this. I know nothing about the source material.

As for the black bars, it has to do with some sort of Japanese law about censorship. But using just little black lines that barely even obscure anything somehow meet the requirements of them, I guess?

In any case, I heard somewhere that the law may have been repealed some time ago but I don't know.

Toasty

The source is K-On!!, a moe series about cute girls from a cute highschool hanging out doing cute things and playing in a cute band. Apparently one of the girls (Azusa, the one in the first segment of the doujin) is known for trying on cat-ears and saying "nyan" (meow), so the author put in that little catgirl bonus, which, by the way, I also thought was awesome Jimmy. One of the surprisingly few examples of a catgirl using a litter box.

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute