Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Poopy pic contest - spread the word!

Started by yarr, March 06, 2009, 06:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destinys-Failure

I'm thinking of joining in with some of my original characters, and I've STILL got that one with 2 girls in the works, I might make that my entry.
If it's finished by then, I'll enter. Otherwise, I'll comission him myself...I already have a few ideas of what to do exactly.
And not many women shit like on Toiletstool...I should know, I've seen my fiance on the crapper, it's quite a different experience actually being there yourself.

OrpheumZero

I don't know, I think there were a number of genuine girls on toiletstool. I mean, how can we know they weren't? The whole reasoning of "No girls are open about that" and whatnot is just pure rubbish. Granted, it was easy to spot some fakers mainly by how they tried to make it seem more like story and seemed more like some 'dreamgirl' rather than a real chick talking about an embarrassing incident. Then of course, who's to say that maybe everyone (guys included) were fake, and that everyone was just making up pretend 'characters' to post as? Personally, I think skepticism needs to be used when you have reasonable means to prove something false. To just say 'oh that person is a fony' just seems unjustified and more like an attempt to cause needless arguements.

But as Bones said, at least the stories were decent, even if some of them were probably faked by someone who either is trying to trick people, or finds comfort in pretending to be the opposite gender to talk about their experiences.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Toasty

First of all, I think it doesn't really matter one way or the other. I mean, it's not like you're in a relationship with these people, or you're going to meet them "IRL" as the kids say, so who cares if some of them are fictional?

That said, a good deal of the stories on there do seem to be legit, and it's really not that unreasonable to think that some girls really are into pooping as much as some of the ones that post on Toiletstool.

What's more, I've seen post after post, both from women and men who claim to have seen women, swearing up and down that on average women tend to poop more than men. It seems rather unlikely to me that so many unrelated people would continue to uphold a statement like that unless there was actually some basis to it. I mean, if the posts were all fakes, and the posters didn't plan anything with each other before hand, than why wouldn't they all end up claiming different things? Some would swear that women did bigger loads, and others would say that all women did smaller loads than men. But I've never seen anyone on that site claim the latter.

Just my two cents on the subject, bottom line is that it's a good site with a lot of good stories on it.

Jimmy Olsen

I don't think anybody is saying that all the women's posts on Toiletstool are fake, just some noticable percentage.  I mean, we know that some are fake, and some others look suspect.  Also you have to take into account that the posts aren't necessarily either true or false.  Some woman might be posting real stories that happened to them, just filling in details they don't remember and stretching the truth some, since they know what people want to hear.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

BlueSniper

I think that last part may account for a good amount of the ones that seem like fakes, Jimmy. Yeah, this person or that person may not have done something three feet long but perhaps they did one that was sizable and rounded waaaay up. Although, who knows?

Also, in our minds we may be exaggerating the number of posts that actually fall into this category, which is somewhat humorous if you think about it. I'd say there are probably a good amount of fakes, but the fact that they're annoying to some might make them dismiss the site entirely. I don't know if there's a logical term for this, but it's something to the tune of "X happens (X being something undesirable) thus X happens often" mostly because people tend only to focus on or talk about the undesired occurrences. Thus there's a "huge crime wave" in any given area, priests molest young boys all the time, and violent video games cause school shootings.

Speaking of violent video games, I think I'll be doing a fic for this based on one of the most violent video games of all: Pac-Man. Think about it: a giant yellow monstrous creature, eating everything in its path, and the only things that can survive its onslaught and defend against it can be reduced to mere snacks with a single hit of some crazy drug? Not to mention that reaching its goal causes the corruption of reality...Talk about violence.

yarr

So you're maknig pac-man into pac-girl?  ???

BlueSniper

Toasty

You know, BlueSniper, I normally would shy away from anything but fiction with subjects that qualify as strictly human...but a Ms. Pacman story sounds kind of hilarious, in a bizzare way. I mean, just think of how much she EATS...

yarr

So for the entry list should I write its a story with ms pacman, or some other girl who like her just eats like a pit?

Speaking of game girls on the pot..

Good thing that tub is close, looks like shes gonna need it  :o

yarr

Added list or participants in 1st post, lemme know if any changes.

Poowrite, Micro, any of you up for this?   :)

Toasty

Alright, I have about two pages on mine done, hopefully I'll polish it off in the next two weeks.

Also, that's an awesome Chun-Li picture, yarr. I hope you use it as inspiration for your next Sakura story!

BlueSniper

Yarr, that is a great picture. And as to the subject matter, the character I've crafted to represent Ms. Pac-Man is in fact at this point humanoid, which might change to just plain human with an unearthly appetite, but not a giant yellow bowling ball. There'd be little to no point in writing a story around the latter, whereas the former has a direction in which it can go.

However, I just want to make sure of where the limits are. I'm writing you a private message with regards to this.

As far as other questions go:

a) Can we draw on multiple sources? In other words, are we confined to using one fiction work/world for this, or can we use several? (Example: Claire from RE in a stall next to Lady from DMC)
b) Are there any people who'd be willing to proofread?

yarr

a) Anything goes.
b) I'd be up for that, sure.

BlueSniper

Jimmy Olsen

You could write a story about Ms. Pac-Man escaping from "Videoland" into our world, where the consequences of eating so much are more obvious (as far as her bowels are concerned).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute