Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Poopy pic contest - spread the word!

Started by yarr, March 06, 2009, 06:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueSniper

I'm actually making my own world for her, but the consequences of her gluttony are very real both in terms of "output" and the effect on anyone else who goes hungry thanks to her, thus making her something of an antagonist.

yarr

Sounds interesting, should be fun ot see what is cooked up this coming week  8)

Jimmy Olsen

How's your continuation of my fic coming, Yarr?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Its the next thing coming up, after I finish a long overdue request.

Now theres one week left of the competition, and still time for new entries. (See 1st post).

OrpheumZero

Been a little dry on ideas, but hey, nothing I couldn't use one my classics.  8)

I'll toss in my "Lady needs a break" story. It's pretty well rounded, a nice bit of action at the start and the end, sandwiching a nice healthy dump.  ;D

Here's a quick link for those of you who may not have seen it:

http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=251

By the way Yarr, I would suggest not bothering too much on refrencing what happened with Sakura in the third chapter, as I have been thinking of doing a slight rewrite of that event to help it make more sense *a 2.0 version if you will, like the Yuna and Rikku stories I did*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

yarr

So 4 confirmed participants, with 3 new additions? Maybe I should yelled louder about this   ;D

Alright Orpheum, I wont use much of the third entry anyway, the way the stories coming along its a airplane toilet that gets the punishment this time.  :-X

Jimmy Olsen

I've been writing mine, but it still isn't finished (despite the fact that most of the story was written before the contest was even announced).  But you should like it when it's done.  I rewrote some of the existing material to "turn up the gas."  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

No rush. In fact, the contest is being extended til 00:00 April 5th.

Toasty

That's great, I'll definitely be able to have mine done by then. I've already made a lot of progress on it, now it's just about the last 30% or so.

DrBones

"Your wall of text now officially makes you a participant."

I don't need your pity!  >:(

*someone comes up and whispers in my ear*

What?  ??? Oh... I guess I DO.  :-[

Thank you very much for giving me a pass on this.  :)

Yarr, it's nice you extended the date a little, but it won't be enough for me.  :-[ :'(  I said I was going to try to do my Ranma story for this but there's no way I could get it done in a week.  I really have it totally written in my head, but as always typing is 90% of the work for me.  I hate to sound like I'm whining, but as this is a more informal contest, having it go for two whole months instead of one might get you more and better stories form everyone.  I'm just thinking, that's all...  No sure guarantee I could enter even if it was extended again.  I'll just keep going on it when I can as I was never competing for a prize anyway.

I especially like the expression in the Chun-Li pic., like she' just loving it, very detailed.  I've seen the "full version" on S2X's site already, so could you put it up here too?

BTW, if the next Sakura chapter happens in a "flying outhouse", could she be on her way to America to enter an eating contest like she mentions in the one movie?

Jimmy, I saw your proposal addressed directly too me just now as I was scanning this thread again. I must have missed it somehow but I wasn't purposely blowing you off.  If you mean rewriting and expanding chapter seven with a famous character, I may be able to help you.  Sounds like the kind of project I can do in just a few hours so it would be easier to work on than a full story.

yarr

I'll let you slide this time DrBones, as you are busy writing that Tenchi story  ;D

A reminder to the participants, the contest ends this saturday, in 3 days.

Jimmy Olsen

Dr. Bones: That's exactly what I'd like you to do. ^-^ Then you or I can put it in the Interactive Stories, where hopefully all 3 options will eventually be written.  You can start whenever you want, just please let me look at the finished product before it goes on the site.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Destinys-Failure

Just so you know, Yarr, mine's a buddy-dump/girl melts toilet story with two of my original characters. It's almost complete. Sorry it wasn't done sooner, I've been somewhat busy on that novel I'm writing.
I'm a bit rusty when it comes to this kind of story, but hopefully you won't find it too bad.

Jimmy Olsen

Destiny's-Failure: I'll read and review your story soon.

Yarr: I'm taking a break from writing my entry at the moment.  Everything it done up to and including the dump, and the beginning of the awkward exchange that follows.  Not I just have to write the rest of the exchange and the conclusion.  I hope to have it posted later tonight.  But I warn that it won't be a brief story.  It's just over 4,200 words right now.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I just posted my entry in your contest.  It's called "May 30, 2004" for reasons you'll see when you read it.  Hope you enjoy it!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute