"I guess Kellogg's was right, I hadn't been getting enough fiber."
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

"What I wouldn't give for an anus made of rubber right about now..."

or

"Perhaps Ms. Navigator was correct, I have been 'cramming' a bit too much."
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

jake345

:kawaii: Has anyone one here ever seen or actually met a girl like this in real life? WHY cant they exist?!

And my idea would be: "Why am I reading a book that has no words in it?"

OrpheumZero

Oh these kind of ladies exist...... just that few of us have had the honor of meeting such goddesses. :P

I mean, one only need to watch certain japanese vids, or Nina from the earlier days of College Girls Pooping, and know that there are some girls who would make a horse blush. XP
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

jake345

Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 03, 2011, 10:56:44 PM
Oh these kind of ladies exist...... just that few of us have had the honor of meeting such goddesses. :P

I mean, one only need to watch certain japanese vids, or Nina from the earlier days of College Girls Pooping, and know that there are some girls who would make a horse blush. XP
Have you ever met one? With an ass like that to boot and maybe a complete lack of shyness?!

OrpheumZero

Not on such a personal level, at least not in real life. I've met some in AIM, but of course one has to take such encounters with a grain of salt. But I did know some rather open-minded girls back in highschool. One in particular, Samantha, had no problem talking about taking a dump regardless of who was there to hear her. Seriously, in one grade, she comes back from using the lav pass and talks describes passing a "fat swimmer that made a huge splash". And, she appeared to like talking about her ass often..... even taping a sign in art class to it that said "TMBBILI" (Touch my butt, because I like it).

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

JManime

"Nnngh... I thought the amount of time I'm spending here would be a good oportunity to get some reading done."

*Crrackle - BRRRAAPT*

"But with all the noise I'm making its hard to concentrate... --Sniff-- ... the smell's not helping much either"

*Sigh*

jake345

Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 04, 2011, 07:29:08 PM
Not on such a personal level, at least not in real life. I've met some in AIM, but of course one has to take such encounters with a grain of salt. But I did know some rather open-minded girls back in highschool. One in particular, Samantha, had no problem talking about taking a dump regardless of who was there to hear her. Seriously, in one grade, she comes back from using the lav pass and talks describes passing a "fat swimmer that made a huge splash". And, she appeared to like talking about her ass often..... even taping a sign in art class to it that said "TMBBILI" (Touch my butt, because I like it).
That honestly made me laugh. I know a girl in high-school who has a BIG ass and loves to talk about pooping, claims she likes it. She also claims to have a stack of magazines in her bathroom about a foot high and claims to have at least skimmed through most of them. Hell at one point one of her friends asked her if she could get her year book back and she said "Soon, its in my bathroom and im done with it yet. She also farted and burped like a hippo with a stomach bug....but that's another story lol, in fact SEVERAL other story's. HAHA A bit annoying though, she never stops talking to me. Weird. Your thoughts?

OrpheumZero

If she's cute, and talking to you frequently, I'd say err-fing try to ask her out. I know I probably should have tried with Samantha, even if it all resulted in was a possible encounter her not so discreet bathroom life, hehehheh.  :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

jake345

Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 05, 2011, 01:51:45 AM
If she's cute, and talking to you frequently, I'd say err-fing try to ask her out. I know I probably should have tried with Samantha, even if it all resulted in was a possible encounter her not so discreet bathroom life, hehehheh.  :P
#sigh# She is fully my type and fully not my type at the same time, its odd. Her bathroom life was open fully and truthfully, I found it hilarious. But shes......not the brightest. She asked me something once and me being the smart ass that I am replied with "every day that ends with Y" It took her the rest of the class to get it. Its was literally one of those "HEY wait a second" moments lol. Personal rule: I don't date bitches with I.Q's under 80, regardless of how cute open or funny she may be. Besides this isn't a site about date help (what IS this site about anyway? Does its have a 1 direct purpose??) although I greatly appreciate the advice.

BTW: From what I gathered you go WAAAYYYYY back! Back to the OLD days of NYOU2 and possibly further back if its possible, I came in at the tale end of NYOU2. You, Yarr, and some dude named Dr.Bones if I remember correctly. Like, whats your deal man? Its says your the global moderator, what does that mean? Sounds important lmao. Just WHO are Yarr and this supposed legendary Dr.Bones (whom I haven't seen since Nyou2) and what if any connection do you all have? Sorry if im prying but its always interested me.

yarr

This one.. asks a lot.. we should... take care of it..

jake345

Quote from: yarr on October 05, 2011, 12:08:00 PM

LOL what are you guys gonna do? Beat me to death with my own shoes? HAHAAHA! Sorry, just have a damn near unquenchable thirst for knowledge. You and Orpheum seem like pretty cool people. Besides, when I 1st posted my comment on here, I had no clue it would actually get responded to. Also im pretty sure I was the guy who got that other guy (don't remember names) to take up that 3 year old challenge you posted. IDK about you but im REALLY hoping it turns out fantastic. If I could ever hook up with a girl like THAT! WOOOO!

OrpheumZero

Quote from: yarr on October 05, 2011, 12:08:00 PM

Yes... He must be dealt with. Immediately.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story