* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou Dreams

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 24, 2007, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Opps, forgot the word 'perfect' between 'just' and 'for'

"she's just perfect for our fetishes."  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Yes, she's a character who you can tell would be spazzy and obvious when she badly needs a toilet. ^-^ Plus we know she has a junk food diet and a large stomach capacity, so gigantic foul bowel movements are a logical conclusion.  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I'm working on a story where a superhero-type woman messes herself, and it caused me to have this dream the other night.  It started with me reading a comic where all the panels looked like photographs.  There was a battle between a few good guys (a couple iconic characters and a minor superhero or two) and one bad guy.  I think it was on the rooftops of cars caught in a traffic jam, but I might be confusing it with another dream I had that night. 

Anyway, a minor female superhero participated who wore a black shiny skintight outfit.  It showed her curves very clearly, especially the contours of her bottom.  She could have spraypainted her butt black and gotten almost as much concealment.  Her internal dialog (little rectangles with her thoughts printed in them) told that she had to use the restroom.  But something in the battle (I wish I could remember what) made her not need it anymore.  She completely lost bowel control.  Her struggle to regain control was utterly useless, and she pushed the entirety of a large, solid load into her shiny stretchy black catsuit.  My one clearly vivid memory from my dream is a panel of her with her body facing away from the viewer, and her head turned around so her face, with very red cheeks, looked sheepishly at the superheroes in the foreground who were staring at her.  Her load was about as big as her butt itself, and every little lump in it showed through.  And remember, this picture is as realistic as a photo.

The rest of the dream is kind of confusing.  I was at a comic book convention, only the superheroes were there as if they were real people (not cosplayers).  So I guess I was in the same universe as the characters, only their exploits were also in comic books, which showed their lives omnisciently.  That's the only way I can malke sense out of what I remember.  Anyway, the girl who had messed herself was there.  She was such a minor character that when she introduced herself some of the comic fans there didn't recognize her.  She explained her superpower (which I don't remember) and it still didn't ring a bell.  But when she said she'd pooped her pants in a fight everybody remembered her.  Someone said that that issue was the hardest issue of any comic book to find in the whole world, because there was so much demand for it and it hadn't been reprinted or included in a trade paperback because it was less than a year old.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

I was gonna ask how that story was coming. :P I wish I could SEE your dreams.

Plan B

I've had dreams where I'll be in a public bathroom, but it's unisex. I'll stand in a stall, and a woman will come in and sit in the one next to me. But I can never hear much, nor can I remember a whole lot after I wake up. I'm terrible at recalling dreams and giving play-by-plays. Sorry.
I'LL TAKE YOUR SCAT, AND YOU TOO.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: livinginfinite on September 10, 2010, 01:13:25 PM
I wish I could SEE your dreams.

I wish I could take screen captures of my dreams!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I wish they could make a machine like those memory things from the 5th Harry Potter. I don't see why not though, while there isn't magic, I would think there could be a way to scan a brain and pull memories like photos. Of course, such tech probably would take years to develope (not to mention make with safe materials) and likely not be around in our time...  :'(
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

livinginfinite

Dream imagery isn't super realistic, it just seems realistic at the time because your brain isn't fully functioning while you're asleep. Fancy technology will never put artists out of work, NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Well, maybe if they invent holodecks or something, I dunno.

OrpheumZero

You never know. They say the brain can't truly forget anything, just pushes it back into the recesses of memory. For all we know, a machine could pull up the truest depiction of something we may have otherwise forgotten entirely.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I just found out that my archive of drawings from middle and high school was thrown out while I was away at college.  I wish something would push back into the recesses of my memory so I could recreate those!

Livinginfinite: A couple questions about the story I need answered so I can fill in the blanks.  What do you want the action girl's name to be, and what is her suit called?  Also, what is her real age, and how old does she appear? 

Also, my current incomplete draft includes some stuff that I want to get your approval on.  The action girl needs to eat certain chemicals because of her slightly inhuman physiology.  She's fed nutritious meals that include exotic plants and strange liquid and semiliquid ingredients.  She recently escaped from the lab/base, but was soon forced to return because she was weakened by malnutrition.  So right now she's had all her privileges suspended as punishment.  During her time outside she ate lots of tasty human food, which her digestive system is still working through.  Are you okay with this backstory?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

My only issue is that having her essentially be grounded for running away from home seems like such a high school thing. I envisioned her as a young adult, like 20 years old (both physically and actually).

livinginfinite

I don't usually post here 'cause I'd rather draw my dreams than write about them...they don't generally have any coherent narrative anyway.

But yeah, I've been practicing lucid dreaming for a few months, and I've gotten to a point where I lucid dream once a week or so. So using this method I've been able to fly, will things into being by expecting them around corners, and even make girls wet themselves with varying degrees of success. Once I stormed into the ladies' restroom and magically made a girl wet herself on the spot (sorry dream lady).

The downside is that I wake myself up if I try too hard to make something happen. Sometimes I'll just wake up for no reason at all. Sometimes visuals disappear entirely and I can't get them back. So it's tricky, but maybe I'll get better at it.

Outside of lucid dreams I pretty much dream about my girls every night, and sometimes they have accidents. I remember once Samus was in a jungle-type environment, outside of her armor. She had to cross through a stream, and she shit herself from fear of some kind of jungle river creature. Cool!

There's more, I just honestly can't remember a lot of it. It seems so inconsequential by the time I have a moment to jot my dreams down, and then I just forget them.

Jimmy Olsen

Last night I had a dream I had no choice but to pee while a girl watched.  Not as fun as the other way around.  :(
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Last night I had a dream I was in some futuristic building, maybe a space station.  The one thing I really remember was that I was walking down a hallway with this girl who was wearing a futuristic one-piece outfit straight out of Star Trek

While we were talking, she randomly stopped, turned so her back was to the wall, and unzipped the back of her outfit from collar to crotch.  There was a recessed part of the wall behind her, shaped like an arched window and starting about 3' above the floor, with something like canvas curtains on it.  She hopped up on that, and the seams of her clothes joined with the "curtains" to seal off any part where someone could peek at her body.  Once she was sitting there and sealed in, I heard the sound of trickling water and saw a look of relief on her face.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I had a dream last night I was watching some schoolgirl anime where one of the girls' "hobby" was taking anti-diarrhea medicine all week and taking laxatives with her lunch on Friday, so she could have a long enjoyable bowel movement in the school restroom every Friday after class.  Unfortunately I don't remember much imagery from the dream, just a profile shot of the girl on the toilet smiling.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute