News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Can someone help me find the names of hentai with a girl using the toilet.

Started by JeezersArtNSFW, March 01, 2013, 07:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeezersArtNSFW

Anyone can post the name or even a link of a hentai with a girl peeing or pooping on a toilet or a squat toilet.
Commissions! Sweet Commissions!!

UndeadRiot

Shit, man. I wish I could help you, but I don't think I've ever seen the picture. Maybe OrpheumZero, FallenStar or Duce can help you.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

EFROdian

There are many.  Which one are you looking for in particular?  Kisaku The Letch ep. 6 has a really good one of a girl pooping on the toilet, Night Shift Nurses has a good scene of a girl pooping her pants in ep. 1, I believe.  Weather Report Girl, ep. 1 has a good desperation scene ultimately ending with the girl pooping her pants (but it isn't shown).  There's another one called X-tra credit, in ep. 1, that has a girl becoming desperate and eneds with a graphic showing of her having diarrhea on the toilet.  There's one called Ippatsu Kikimusume, ep. 10 that solely deals with the main female character having to take a dump.  That's what I can remember off the top of my head.

JeezersArtNSFW

Thx but is there anymore that show the girl on the toilet that you may know of?

solomance

Here's a few titles that I can remember:

Body Transfer, Ep. 1 - A phenomenon causes several students to switch bodies, and a guy ends up in a girl's body who needs to pee, so he has her pee in a toilet.

Shusaku and Shusaku Rewind, Ep 1. - There are several squat toilet peeing scenes in that episode.

Houkago Mania Club (Afterschool Mania Club) - Most of the peeing scenes (both western and squat toilets, and an outdoor peeing scene) are in episode 1, but episode 2 also has a squat toilet scene.

Panty Flash Teacher (Panchira Teacher) - A female teacher uses the toilet in desperation, peeing and making what appears to be either farting or diarrhea sounds. She then sees a lens in the stall door and realizes that someone is taking pictures of her on the toilet.

JeezersArtNSFW

Thx 2 of those I've seen the other 2 I haven't seen.
If you got anymore please tell me but it has to be a about a anime girl
Peeing or pooping in a toilet or squating outside.

OrpheumZero

A recent one I saw was Cosplay Sex Machine. Which is about some guy who gets a shape-shifting girl that grows from a weird petri dish of sorts. She can assume any form he chooses (including well known characters like Cyborb 003, Mayuki, and others), including a famous girl he has a crush on. In the first episode, he has the girl assume this idols form, but then backs out because he can't imagine any impure thoughts about her, even saying she doesn't go to the bathroom. To great hilarity, the shape-changing girl plops herself on a toilet while in the idols form saying "Yes she does, see?"

Unfortunately, there's no indication of the girl peeing or pooping, as it's promptly written as a comedic bit. Shame, but still a neat joke.

Does make you think though, wouldn't that be a fun story premise: A guy somehow gets a changling girl who'll take on any form he wants, and fulfill any desire he has.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet