Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Something I found on 4-chan...

Started by Guzo, October 16, 2008, 05:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guzo

Dunno where the hell to put this,and no idea who wrote it/where it's from (almost) had a game character from some fan game~thing;I'll post her pic and name and you can dig about 4chan ok?

The character from the story-Hanako:

And the story:

"Please, Lilly! Open the door!"

Hanako stood eagerly outside the bathroom door, clenching her anus as best she could; earlier, she had been given a large quality of laxatives and her body was bringing hell onto the girl.

"Please... I, really have to go now!"

The pressure within Hanako's backside continued to grow and she had become scared to even move, for fear she'll explode. Holding her cheeks tightly together, the girl continued her struggle.

"I can't hold it much longer; please come out, Lilly!"

As Lilly took her precious time, Hanako was using all her might to prevent a large accident. Her stomach growled in pain as the force grew even more so; a tiny fart emerged and Hanako knew she about to lose the battle soon.

"Please, I beg of you... open this door!"

Her stomach rumbled some more as sweat dripped down the desperate girl's face. Tears began to drip from her eyes as she used all her might to hold pressure back. He breathing now grew heavy and her legs became weary.

"I... I can't take much more... please..."

Tears now began to flow from Hanako's eyes as her breathing turn into whimpers. Using all her power to hold the force back once more, her stomach produced a mighty grow, wanting relief from it all.

"Lilly... pleas... ah... ah!"

With another grumble, the pressure rapidly grew and struggled to escape. Forcefully holding it back with all she had, her body refused to back down. Making another attack, Hanako pleaded yet again.

"I... I..."

Suddenly, her legs gave out and a loud fart emerged. Liquid shot out her backside and Hanako fell to the floor. The feces made its way out and Hanako was complete helpless at the many chunks flooding her panties and the area around her. The material continued to explode on the front of her panties and skirt. The girl could only cry at her helplessness as the explosion continued for nearly a minute. As the event began to finally slow down, he once white panties had become complete filled and stained with the brown substance, her skirt had become ruined and unsalvageable, and the floor all around her had become violated with a thick liquid and chunks of Hanako's struggle.

Just then, the door swung open.

"Fufufufu! I guess poor Hanako couldn't take it!"

Hanako looked down in even greater shame.

"But, I guess I should reward young Hanako for fighting ever so bravely."

Lilly stood in front of the battered girl and dropped to her knees, placing her black stockings in the puddle. She lifted Hanako's skirt to reveal the soiled garments and pressed her hand right onto the bulge. Hanako moaned as the feces pressed up against her vagina.

Lilly then opened her palm wide and groped the material and firmly squished up against Hanako; her breathing had turned heavy once more, but it was that of ecstasy. As the shit squeezed between Lilly's fingers and forced itself out the sides, Hanako began to loosen her top.

Removing her top and white bra, her breasts were now exposed to become Lilly's playthings; scooping a large pile of feces, she then began to rub it on Hanako's bosoms. The girl moaned once and had now begun to finger herself from all the excitement. As the sweat of Hanako's body mixed with her wonderful mess being smeared on her body, the smell it creased was nothing short of pure bliss. As Lilly played with Hanako's waste, her own stomach began to growl.

"Oh my, it seems that suppository really put those earlier laxatives to work."

With a smile showing on Hanako's face, her lips opened.

"I'm ready."

Lilly made her way onto her feet and overshadowed Hanako's head. She then slid her black panties down to her knees and squatted right above Hanako's nose. The beauty of Lilly's ass made her smile even more, but she quickly closed those eyes and opened her mouth wide.

With a roaring fart, the feces shot out from Lilly and splashed on Hanako's face. The liquid flowed into the girl mouth and the steaming stool gracefully landed and spread all along Hanako's face. Having the sweet smell enter her nose, Hanako had entered Nirvana.

Gargling the delicious liquid that stood in her mouth, Hanako's entire lover body tensed and release as a white liquid as a sign of her little heaven.

It degenerated into some /b/ bullcrap after that,but I felt you all may enjoy that.