Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Caption contest

Started by yarr, October 02, 2011, 02:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry-Topper

What if the rich girl took big dumps in a chamberpot and them emptied the contents into the toilet?

EnragedFilia

That would serve to annoy the caretaker, certainly, but then she can no longer plausibly claim that the clog was unintentional. And the initial description did involve a diaper, which becomes harder to work in if we already have the chamberpot as an intermediary receptacle.

Harry-Topper

I'm still using the chamberpot idea anyway.

Aslo, what clothes would the girl wear? What hair and eye colour does she have and what age is she?

EnragedFilia

I was thinking petticoats and frilly dresses, to keep with the rest of the setting and avoid her clothes causing unnecessary problems in the important scenes. As for ages, I generally prefer not to specify (to allow more flexibility in how a reader to imagines the character) unless it's important to the plot somehow. Her hair should be unremarkable, so probably brown if it's to be a vaguely western-themed setting, and her eyes are unimportant.

Harry-Topper

That's real nice and it sounds lke a 19th Century setting.

In my case, I would have some modern clothes for her (camisole tops exposing her navel and mini shorts) and designer shoes, too (high-heeled sandals). She would be a young, teen girl, and also have long, blonde hair, too.

EnragedFilia

But how does a girl like that get stuck spending all her time cooped up with a nanny/tutor figure? I picked the old-fashioned setting (and I was actually thinking more Edwardian than 19th-century, btw) because it fits better with the rest of the scenario. Now if you're going with a different type of setting that can work fine, it just takes a little more work to design things such that all the elements make sense together.

So maybe we've got a situation like Solaria (that's the Asimov planet, not Solaris, the Stanislaw Lem planet), where nobody talks in person if they can help it because all communication is done by videophone-thingies, and as a result there's no nudity taboo because you're only looking at each other remotely anyway. At that point the reader's preconceptions stop working, so you can do basically whatever you want with characters' attitudes and just think up something or other to justify it.

Toasty

Boooo! We want frilly dresses! Chamberpots! Giant hats! Bodices! PETTICOATS!

(by which I mean that I...I want those things  :kawaii:)

Jimmy Olsen

This is really different from what I had in mind, but it sounds fun!

I was thinking of the girl as the innocent one.  She doesn't want to cause trouble by clogging the toilet, but she's the victim of her own bottom.  When she feels a dump coming on that she knows won't be good for the toilet, she dons a diaper and deposits it in that.  Because the misery and shame of messing a diaper is nothing compared to the punishment she was threatened with if she clogs the toilet again.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Have you done any work on this story, EnragedFilia?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

[smg id=7752 type=preview]

Tsunade: Ugh... why did I accept Jiraiya's challenge to a drinking contest?...HGGGHH

Pffft pffftttt pfffffssstttbbbbbllllb

Sakura: "Hurry up in there, will ya! Other people need to go, you know! CHA! It feels like my ass is about to crown!

Hinata: Oh my.... such a long line... I hope I can make it!

TenTen: Geez.... this doesn't look good. I'm gonna shit myself if this line doesn't move!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

EnragedFilia

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on December 12, 2012, 05:51:08 AM
Have you done any work on this story, EnragedFilia?
In fact, I've been working on extending my Kerry Harper story for the last... (checks datestamp) two months, and I have several other vague outlines thought up (including one based on a recently posted challenge, one for the current contest, and two based on some of the rejected ideas from the challenge poll). This isn't really quite as compelling as some of the others. So hey, if anyone else wants to give it a try, you won't be stepping on any of my works in progress.

paragon

...And incidentally, I just so happen to be working on the college girl version of that prompt!

--

[smg id=7755 type=preview]

"Sorry, I don't think I can override this! You're going to have to go around to the other port at Power Systems...for the life of me, I can't figure out why the contamination sensor thinks the room is full of methane gas! Over."

"Tha-that's okay, Ensign...*frrt* Can't imagine w-why, --hnng-- *plastic rustle* eith--aaaaaah, *sustained crinkling noises* e-either. O-over."
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: paragon on December 13, 2012, 11:37:39 PM
...And incidentally, I just so happen to be working on the college girl version of that prompt!

Are you talking about the story based on the diaper pic?  I hope you are. =D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

paragon

(This isn't a real translation, I just want to revive this thread and get some literary momentum going. In the voice of the Pokédex:)

[smg id=8614 type=preview]

"Lass. The Shy Wetter. She refuses to degrade herself by relieving herself in the wild, and is frequently seen trying to maintain a desperate composure even in the midst of battle. As a result, she wets herself more often than most Trainers and sniffles quietly when humiliated."
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail