Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Short mind skits

Started by S.T. the Kitsune, November 12, 2007, 08:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.T. the Kitsune

Since I can't really bring myself into typing a story, I like doing short skits in my about stories I want to type but is lazy at the time. This one is from Bleach. Summary is about Orihime being kidnapped by Nemu to bring into Soul Society for her master, Mayuri. Mayuri wanted Orihime to drink this potion...

"Go on, drink it," Mayari gesters calmly. "I guarantee you that this stuff doesn't taste nasty, I made it myself," Orihime looks into the unknown drink as she grimace at the sight of the bubbles bubbling. "What's taking you so long!?" Mayuri patience got the better of him, he calms himself again.

"Just drink the potion, I trust my master's wisdom about your safety," Nemu adds to the conversation but only to get a death glare by Mayuri. She gasps by reflex. "I'm sorry," Mayuri doesn't understand why the girl can't drink the potion but that didn't keep him from pushing the issue farther. Orihime keeps staring at the potion she doesn't know what can happen but she trusts Nemu's words despite of her being kidnapped then she closes her eyes while drinking the potion until it's all gone. "Finally!" The mad scientist thought looking at his plan about to unfold. "Now I can explain about that potion, you see Orihime that potion you just drank would form a copy of your spirtual pressure and/or energy into an animal in which I can do research of how your spirtual energy can actually heal any wounds  despite how severe and deep the damages are," Mayuri explains about his plan, what he didn't suspect was to find the blue aura surrounding her. "What's this? Is that the Shun Shun Rikka trying to save her?" Mayuri asks in thoery as the blue aura around Orihime explodes. "Ugh!" Mayuri is flew back with tremendous force, while Nemu took coverage from the blast. Mayuri recovers from the explosion only to find Orihime unconscious. "Nemu," He whispers to his servent, she approaches to his side swiftly. "Check the body and see what differentations are there?" Nemu leaps over to the body scanning for any slightest difference but the only thing she saw what that Orihime's human ears shifted into an animal like ears. She reports the difference to Mayuri from afar and dashes back to his side. "Ears?" This queried Mayuri's intelligence as he approaches to Orihime.

((To be continued))

I hope you like it. I have more but I have to go to sleep. Finish the rest tomorrow
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.