Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

UndeadRiot's Thread

Started by UndeadRiot, January 19, 2013, 11:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadRiot

Hey, fellow Users! It's UndeadRiot with a thread. I thought I'd give this thread thing a try, and I hope and pray to God that I can get it right without messing it up and having to start all over. Anyway, not trying to be a jerk, but, whenever I can get the chance, I'll post a few things in my Thread and everyone can take a look at it. Until then, I'll be around on the Site when I can get the chance.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

UndeadRiot

I have an idea for a Resident Evil 0 Fic, but I need to work on the idea a bit, and I'll type it up and post it on the Main Site. Notice: The idea for the best part we'll all be waiting for hit me last night while I was falling asleep, and I think I'll work on it until I think it's right.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

UndeadRiot

Once I'm done with the Resident Evil 0 Fic research and I get the Fic done, I'll do some research for a Hydrophobia Fic and type it up on the Main Site.

UndeadRiot

Ideas and requests from Fellow Users will be gladly accepted. Feel free to comment at anytime. Thank you, Fellow Users, for your support.

Harry-Topper

How about a boyfriend wiping his girlfriend's butt for her after she takes a poop on the toilet? I'd like to see that, please.

UndeadRiot

Update: To all Users, I've ran into a major setback on my Fallout: The Wasteland Fic series. As you may have read on the Message Board, (Just putting this here for the Users that didn't get to see it) my Fallout: The Wasteland series is based on Fallout 3's and Fallout: New Vegas' Waffen-SS Mod, and the major setback itself is not knowing if there's a copyright on the Fourth Reich. Any help from Fellow Users (I.E. letting me know if it's copyrighted or not) will be appreciated. However, when I get the info I need, I'll start posting my Fic series. Until then, I'll be hanging around on the Site whenever I get the chance.

UndeadRiot

Update: I have began work on the Resident Evil 0 Fic. The title is: Resident Evil 0: Rebecca's Situation. It's currently in progress. If I can, I'll finish it when I can sometime. (Hopefully the next day if possible) Just hang tight, Fellow Users! It'll be done soon.

OrpheumZero

That's cool. I recall Poowrite saying he had a Rebecca story in mind, too. It'll be fun to see what both are like.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

UndeadRiot

Thanks, man. I got everything put together, I just need to work on the idea to make it interesting, and then I'll have it ready. Also: Credit goes to Eliskuya_Thurwolf for helping me with the part we all look forward to. Also: An alternate Chapter will be posted as well.
Wish me luck, Fellow Users!

UndeadRiot

Update: I'm gonna' be busy for the next few days, hopefully I can squeeze some time in for my Resident Evil 0: Rebecca's Situatuion Fic whenever I can.

UndeadRiot

Update: New family problems have caused a major setback on any work I can get done. As a matter of fact, two days in a row. That's how long the problems have lasted, and I thought they were over yesterday, but alas, they were not, for on the way home from checking on my cousin who's sick with the flu again, I got a call from my mother and discovered everything wasn't over yet. Fellow Users can still send me requests and what not, but I can allready tell you that it will be a awhile before I can finaly sit down and focus on my work for Nyou and my work on everything around my house. (That, and I'll have to be helping out my cousin again) I'm not trying to be rude, or a jerk of any kind in any way. I just hope everyone understands. Until then, I guess I'll be around on the Site.

UndeadRiot

Update: Family problems are now over, thank God. I can now (Hopefully) focus on requests, my Fics, and my work on my home.

UndeadRiot

Update: I just found out that The Fourth Reich does not have a Copyright on it. Now I can make my Fallout: The Wasteland Fic Series, based on Fallout's Waffen-SS Mods, without worry. Wish me luck, Fellow Users! (Note: I'm not Racist by any means here, folks, just saying.)

UndeadRiot

I have ideas for some random stories, but I honestly don't think Fellow Users will like them in any way. Feel free to ask what they are if you're curious, I'll tell you. (Not trying to be a jerk)

UndeadRiot

Well, the clocks have been set ahead, and we've all sprang forward. Now I need to spring forward and get my ass in gear for my Fics. (Just saying) I've got my Fic Series to work on, plus my Resident Evil 0: Rebecca's Situation Fic as well. God, it's gonna' be a long weekend.