Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Choose Your Fanservice!

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 25, 2010, 08:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

I've decided to rewrite my contest entry to make it Halloween-themed and add some "fanservice."  The heroine will now be dressed up for a Halloween party when she takes her dump.  I can't decide how to dress her, so I'm taking suggestions. 

It can be any character, or anything else.  Let me know what you want to "see."
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Plan B

If it can be any character, I'd like to see Android 18. Not sure what the costume should be; something that shows off her ass?
I'LL TAKE YOUR SCAT, AND YOU TOO.

JManime

How about something hard to get off, like some sort of one piece suit (bathing suit, jumpsuit, motorcycle one piece) or maybe a 1800s dress that have many layers.

Jimmy Olsen

Plan B: I'll think about that, although right now I'm concerned that an Android 18 costume wouldn't be very recognizable.

JMA: That would be great for a desperation story, but for this one I'd like her to be wearing most of the costume while she poops.

Keep 'em coming!  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Starfire from Teen Titans. Ironic that the costume doesn't come with the superpowers and alien strength.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Not a bad idea! :) Things could get interesting with all that yellow-orange body paint. ;) Which version of her costume do you like better?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I just posted a shortened version of the story, but I'm still hoping to finish it by Halloween, including the costume sequence, so keep the suggestions coming.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Zee_phyro

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 28, 2010, 05:04:17 AM
I just posted a shortened version of the story, but I'm still hoping to finish it by Halloween, including the costume sequence, so keep the suggestions coming.

Already read and reviewed it Jimmy  :) it was great by the way  ;D

DrBones

I may be too late already on this, but it's kind of a fun puzzle for me, so I'll share my thoughts.  The best answer would seem to be something distinctive enough to be instantly recognizable and allow a girl to plant her butt on the toilet wile staying in costume.  It also shouldn't hide her face from potential embarrassment just in case someone happens to walk in. ;)

Wile I love the idea of #18 on the pot :kawaii:, it's hard to do costumes for totally human-looking characters.  I have one pic. of a girl looking exactly like she would in real like (just standing of course), but that kind of thing takes master level cosplay skills and even then many "normal" people may not get it.  Maybe in the future someone could do a story at an anime convention and then stuff like that would be perfect.

One idea I had was any of the number of catgirls from anime and games.  That could be done mostly with a little makeup and ears, plus a fake tale could be interesting to maneuver in the bathroom. ;D

Still on the anime theme, you might be able to get away with a human character who has a very distinctive outfit and "anime color" hair, like Sakura from Naruto or Perona from One Piece for example.

The best anime related idea I had was actually Stocking from the brand new series Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (check Nyou3 Toilet tread for plenty of pics. and video links).  This could be really fun as it's a little bit "naughty" and it would be a somewhat popular thing to come as if the story is set this year.  If I was going to try to make that hair of her's real, I would probably forget wigs and do it with some kind of cloth or fur.

As for non-anime/game suggestions, cowgirl and biker chick are always good excuses for skin-tight leather pants... ;)

OrpheumZero

Appears from the shadows behind DrBones

Sinister voice
Where is the Integra story?....
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

DrBones

*elbows Orpheum in the gut and runs away laughing insanely and yelling in a French accent*

You will NEVER see it now, ha ha ha ha ha...!

Honestly, I had actually forgotten about that.  :-[  Thanks for reminding me.  You'll see that or the Ranma story before the end of the year, I hope... :012:

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: DrBones on October 28, 2010, 11:11:35 PM
One idea I had was any of the number of catgirls from anime and games.  That could be done mostly with a little makeup and ears, plus a fake tale could be interesting to maneuver in the bathroom. ;D

Do you have any catgirl in mind?  The only one I can think of who is cute and has a tail is Sanada from U.F.O. Ultramaiden Valkyrie.

These are the costumes I'm currently considering for the story:
-Starfire from "The New Teen Titans" comics
-Starfire from the Teen Titans T.V. show (same character, different costume)
-Perona from One Piece
-Stocking from Panty and Stocking
-Lightning from "Final Fantasy XIII"
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 30, 2010, 01:05:57 AM
-Lightning from "Final Fantasy XIII"

*Cue Livinginfinite come charging into the thread to emphatically support the Lightning idea*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

DrBones

Glad to see some of my suggestions being considered. ;D

When I said "cat-girls", I was hoping that you would know of a few more than I do. :-[ 

The one I was thinking of when I wrote that was Aisha Clanclan from Outlaw Star.  That could be another one that might involve body paint. 

Ryoko from the Tenchi series actually has a tail, along with fangs and "elf ears" in at least one of the sub-universes, and her hair is quite distinctive too.  Add that to her red and black spandex "battle suite" and you may have something interesting. 

Both of those shows have both been on Cartoon Network, so they should be relatively well known. ;)

Jimmy Olsen

I think I know what I'm doing now, unless a better catgirl surfaces.  You'll find out which costume I picked when you read the story.  :P

I'll get it done as quickly as possible, but it could be a few days.  Also maybe I should wait to post the new version until after the version that's up now gets voted on in the Story Contest.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute