Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A story idea...

Started by Roolbar, February 19, 2009, 11:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

Getting back to the original topic, I just looked up the Gargoyles show and Demona was voiced by Counselor Troi from Star Trek:o
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on February 26, 2009, 04:33:55 AM
Getting back to the original topic, I just looked up the Gargoyles show and Demona was voiced by Counselor Troi from Star Trek:o

Oh please... that's nothing - Xanatos was voiced by "Commander Riker" and one of the Gargoyles (can't think of his name - he's part machine and has like three personalities in him) was voiced by Worf   =P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

OrpheumZero

Quote from: FallenStar on February 26, 2009, 09:35:01 AM
Oh please... that's nothing - Xanatos was voiced by "Commander Riker" and one of the Gargoyles (can't think of his name - he's part machine and has like three personalities in him) was voiced by Worf   =P

Ahem, Michael Dorm, he played Coldstone*Othello* (can't remember who played Coldsteel*Iago* and Coldfire*Desdemona*). Don't forget he was also Weasel from "I am Weasel!"
Puck (and Owen if I'm not mistaken) was voiced by Brent Spinner as well. Hell, 95% of the cast was from Star Trek at one point or another. I think the only Trekkies who weren't on the show were the ones from the first series, but almost everyone from Next Generation was on.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Quote from: OrpheumZero on February 26, 2009, 11:38:27 PM

Ahem, Michael Dorm, he played Coldstone*Othello* (can't remember who played Coldsteel*Iago* and Coldfire*Desdemona*). Don't forget he was also Weasel from "I am Weasel!"
Puck (and Owen if I'm not mistaken) was voiced by Brent Spinner as well. Hell, 95% of the cast was from Star Trek at one point or another. I think the only Trekkies who weren't on the show were the ones from the first series, but almost everyone from Next Generation was on.

*ahem*  That's Michael DORN, not Dorm.  =P   And you're right... the Gargoyle's name was ColdStone - the original personality embedded in the triple personality that was formed when Xanatos brought him back to life (or was it Demona?)   And yes. Dorn also played on "I M Weasel"... though everyone knows the *real* star was I R Baboon  xD

Owen *is* Puck in the series, but I wasn't aware that he was played by Brent Spiner.  O_o;   I just knew that Xanatos was William Frakes and Demona was Marina Sirtis in addition to Coldstone being Michael Dorn.  O.o

Funny how that worked out, huh?  :P  All the "villians" were Star Trek: TNG cast members and, indeed, Patrick Stewart himself became a decent voice actor later on too (he plays on American Dad).   Nice to see the Trekkie cast has done well for themselves after TNG ended, eh?  :P

OrpheumZero

Quote from: FallenStar on February 26, 2009, 11:44:47 PM
*ahem*  That's Michael DORN, not Dorm.  =P   And you're right... the Gargoyle's name was ColdStone - the original personality embedded in the triple personality that was formed when Xanatos brought him back to life (or was it Demona?)   And yes. Dorn also played on "I M Weasel"... though everyone knows the *real* star was I R Baboon  xD
Owen *is* Puck in the series, but I wasn't aware that he was played by Brent Spiner.  O_o;   I just knew that Xanatos was William Frakes and Demona was Marina Sirtis in addition to Coldstone being Michael Dorn.  O.o
Funny how that worked out, huh?  :P  All the "villians" were Star Trek: TNG cast members and, indeed, Patrick Stewart himself became a decent voice actor later on too (he plays on American Dad).   Nice to see the Trekkie cast has done well for themselves after TNG ended, eh?  :P

I knew Puck was Owen, but I couldn't remeber if he was the same actor as well. Let's not forget, Michael Bell was a cast member too, and he played Raziel in the Legacy of Kain. And while not a Trekkie regular, he was one of the main characters in the pilor of NG if I'm not mistaken >Never really had a chance to see the whole series<
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

According to Wikipedia, Owen wasn't played by Brent Spiner, but Puck was.  Owen was played by: Jeff Bennett

I see what you mean about Michael Bell, but other than his first appearance as Grappler  Zorn, I can't recall him *ever* showing up again, meaning that he was a one-time guest star of sorts...   ???

Jimmy Olsen

Mychael Bell also played 2 random guys on Deep Space Nine.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on February 28, 2009, 12:30:10 AM
Mychael Bell also played 2 random guys on Deep Space Nine.

Which of course featured Rene Auberjonois who played Odo. He was also Janos Audren in the Kain series.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story