Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A genuine female accident... but

Started by Linkx, August 26, 2010, 06:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linkx

I missed it! Let me preface this little story with just a little info about my girlfriend and I. We've been dating for 4+ years now, nearing 5 we were high school sweethearts. Anyway she knows about my fetish(s) and I know about hers we're pretty open with each other and she's been very accepting and just about the best gf I could ask for. She wets for me when I ask her to every so often but unfortunately has not pooped herself.... until now.

She went to Europe for a few weeks this summer and is in her last week there. We've been talking in emails and during this past week she had internet access and told me when she would be on so we could talk through instant messages. So this past Tuesday I was sitting at home, luckily I don't work on Tuesdays and I sign on and see her online, I began the conversation with my usual hey due to the fact that she was sharing her laptop with her mom and sister and as I would have guessed her sister tells me she's in the shower and will be on shortly. Alright whatever no big deal I go back to playing whatever game I was occupying myself with.

Eventually she gets on and greets me and I ask hows it going and she replies utterly embarrassed.... Well now this has my attention and I start thinking what could possibly be the cause of that, my inner pervert already gone through the multitude of fantasy situations and threw them out as impossible. But then she tells me that she doesn't think I want to hear it while at work and this peaks my attention luckily I remind her that I do not work on Tuesdays, my minds starting to quicken could it have possibly been? Noooo now way but just maybe..... She then responds that she doesn't think I want to hear it without her there..... at this point I'm grinning ear to ear excited like a kid on Christmas, my mind was a flurry of activity my stomach literally hurt with anticipation and then..... then she types one sentence that validates everything I was thinking. "..... Ya know that thing you always wanted to happen to me" my mouth literally hit the floor.

We talked for a little while a little about her accident but she didn't want to say much because she's saving the story for when she gets back to tell me in person ;) , she did mention though that her and her sister almost pissed themselves because they were laughing so hard about it. Anyway, as if I already didn't miss my girlfriend enough I still have to wait till Sunday to hear possibly the best story ever and she has quite a few as she was a little accident prone when she was younger. Why oh why didn't I go with them it makes me want to cry out to the heavens but I digress hopefully she will see it wasn't a big deal and it will lower her inhibitions about doing it for me in the future but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I missed my girlfriend shit her pants goddamnit!  :'(

livinginfinite

Lucky man. Can't wait to hear the full story. Take pictures for me next time...it's alright, I'm an artist.

Joking, joking.

Linkx

Quote from: livinginfinite on August 26, 2010, 10:26:10 PM
Lucky man. Can't wait to hear the full story. Take pictures for me next time...it's alright, I'm an artist.

Joking, joking.

haha well during the conversation she told me to check my email so i did and saw it had an attachment and I was dreaming of a picture but it was just a picture of use form a while ago hehe but to be honest if a girl has an accident I think memorializing it for posterity is the last thing on her mind.

Don't make me twist your arm till you draw me a pic, she does have an anime oc.

SharkBait

Hah, oh man. You're simultaneously the luckiest and unluckiest man I've ever seen. 'Grats! :P

Linkx

Quote from: sharkbait407 on October 21, 2010, 06:08:48 PM
Hah, oh man. You're simultaneously the luckiest and unluckiest man I've ever seen. 'Grats! :P

Yeah haha, the real story was quite good and better than she initially led me to believe. It's also become a sort of running joke between her family and comes up often although only myself and my grilfriend know who really enjoys it the most hehe ;)