Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

...how's your French?

Started by Quagmire, July 03, 2012, 09:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFROdian

OK, here's the best I could do with google translation and some of my own research... bear in miond it's far from perfect.

Page 1:

Once upon a time, in a faraway land ... a proud and brave Ikea toilet sat.

He was fed and lodged in a huge Chateau, yet still felt very sad and dissatisfied because he felt an unrequited love for the Queen of the Chateu.

However, the latter despised him and looked down on him.   Filled with rage and despair, her tears flowed in bursts every time she had the runs.

She had that special gift that he had assigned her godmother, the buttock, at birth: "When the Queen had the runs, it would not stink but smell of anise."

Moreover, he had this weird interest for her white buttock, who came to caress his mouth several times a day... every time, he hoped she would confide in him and tell him her problems.

Why every month, she returned from battles stained with blood... and why every weekend at dawn, the odor of alcohol emanated from the place where she evacuated various foods orally.

He imagined himself as a photocopier in his spare time. He would be the artist who immortalized his Queen's posterior.

Page 2:

And one evening as he wasted away, he heard the magical sound of flatulence.  She showed him the beautiful view he had, despite the daily dirty work he had to do.

His reward was envied by all of the scatophiles and servants of the Chateu, whose only desire was to touch the Queen's royal rear.

After this burst of increased motivation, he realized the positives of his plight, and decided to revel in the honor which he had received: the chance of viewing her full moon.

And, avoiding starchy foods, they lived happily ever after and had many droppings.

I hope this is at least a satisfactory explanation.

Quagmire