Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A message to Omnipresent

Started by OrpheumZero, November 23, 2007, 08:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

I decided on re-writing those lost stories of yours. I'll post them when I finish, but I was gonna say that if you want them, I'll see if Duce can swap our names if you do want them under yours. Of course I'll mention that they are based on the ones you made.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

OH, you're so lucky...  T_T

I rewrote a fic about Anime Lover's characters, but I don't think he's gonna let me post it.  xD

He and I are the only ones (I think) that write "forced wetting" stories where characters are forced by other characters to pee...  It can be quite erotic... ^_^

That, and I'm a control freak...  xD

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

FS, your allowed to post it, only if you credit the original story to me
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Duce

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 23, 2007, 08:08:44 PM
I decided on re-writing those lost stories of yours. I'll post them when I finish, but I was gonna say that if you want them, I'll see if Duce can swap our names if you do want them under yours. Of course I'll mention that they are based on the ones you made.

you should be able to pick the author of the story your adding, that is if you do it through the add story in the admin.

OrpheumZero

I figured I'll probably post the stories under my name for the time being, since I put in a credit noting him as the one who created the original tale. Then, if Omnipresent does wish to use them, I'll simply reverse it to him and put my name in credit as the one who rewrote the stories.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Well I have just finished re-writing five of the lost stories. Took a good part of the day (Friday) and a bit of this moring ('bout 4:30 now) *Spaced out/tired look*.

The stories are:
-The first two parts of the Bleach story.
-A Serial Experiments Lain fiction.
-An Evangelion adventure with Misato and Ritsuko.
-And a story featuring Sakura from Street Fighter.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Poowrite

Just finished reading them, they were all pretty good, though the only one I remember is Bleach story and I think he did a #18 story on the teen potty board, but maybe not since you didn't re-do that one :).

Hopefully he's still around, I really enjoyed his stories and I'm still holding out hope for chapter 2 of "Laundry Day" :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on November 24, 2007, 12:31:01 AM
FS, your allowed to post it, only if you credit the original story to me

Gah, I'm so stupid I didn't even notice this post.  X_X

Um, sure... if you think it's good enough (and loyal enough to the original and all...) ^_^

FallenStar

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Poowrite on November 25, 2007, 01:47:11 AM
Just finished reading them, they were all pretty good, though the only one I remember is Bleach story and I think he did a #18 story on the teen potty board, but maybe not since you didn't re-do that one :).

Hopefully he's still around, I really enjoyed his stories and I'm still holding out hope for chapter 2 of "Laundry Day" :).

I am too.... a story with Yuna pooping herself? It'd be an injustice for it to not happen *Dramatically shakes fists* Anyway, I don't know if he did one with Android 18, as far as I could recall none of the stories featured her. Though it could've been in a post that was deleted before I checked the site out back then.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Come on, isn't anyone gonna review the new stories?  ???

I can see alot of read counts, but I'd love to hear what people thought of them. And I do hope Omnipresent checks them out, be nice to know what he thinks as well.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 27, 2007, 07:44:33 PM
Come on, isn't anyone gonna review the new stories?  ???

I can see alot of read counts, but I'd love to hear what people thought of them. And I do hope Omnipresent checks them out, be nice to know what he thinks as well.

Very few people have reviewed my fics too.  I think it's the "leecher" syndrom, myself, lol.

People join sites but don't really care about contributing, just so they can get the "goodies".  =/

I guess it's just part of "internet society" and all...

FallenStar

OrpheumZero

That should be stopping soon. I talked with Duce a while back and suggested that something like "You must review/talk on forum/contribute in some way" should be implemented. It may be a bit mean to force others to do something, but hopefully it'll get the quiet ones talking, this community can't get far if the majority is being selfish and not at least offering something in return.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 28, 2007, 12:23:29 AM
That should be stopping soon. I talked with Duce a while back and suggested that something like "You must review/talk on forum/contribute in some way" should be implemented. It may be a bit mean to force others to do something, but hopefully it'll get the quiet ones talking, this community can't get far if the majority is being selfish and not at least offering something in return.

Yeah, I tried that on my forum, too...   I wound up with *still* no reviews (maybe one or two from a couple of my buddies, but that's it), and hundreds of one word posts like:

"Cool."

or

"I like this." 

and that's IT.  =/

I mean, how am I gonna know if people like what I write/do if they're not gonna tell me?

And on that note:  I've just posted a rewrite of Anime Lover's "The Teacher - Chapter One" fic so if anyone's interested in reading it, I'm sure both he and I would love reviews on that one too.  ^_^

FallenStar

Omnipresent

Sorry its been so long since I've posted but I got around to reading the remakes and I must say, well done sir.  I certainly don't mind if someone wants to remake or continue any of the stories I've done and feel free to post them here. 

OrpheumZero

Nice to see you again. Thought you had died in the great wars and were.... *rambles incoherantly until smacked across head with salmon*

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the remakes, and I can't wait to see the continuations you had in mind (like Orihime in the third Bleach story and Yuna's 'laundry day'  ;D

I'll probably do the remakes of Asuka's accidents 1 & 2, then that'll pretty have covered all of your lost tales.

Hope to see the newer tales you wrote on Nyou 2 soon!  :)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story