Theme

girl overloads normal plumbing(*)
2 (33.3%)
Utility Waste(*)
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 04, 2008, 12:18:55 AM

Anime Lover

heh, seriously, to think an idea from tiredness has become so liked...

^_^
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Anime Lover

Quote from: FallenStar on April 16, 2008, 12:19:36 AM
Quote from: Toasty on April 15, 2008, 11:03:54 PM

Or, if you preferred wetting panties, you could have a captured girl soak her panties so she can wrap them around the prison bars and twist a stick to bend them open, Shanghai Noon style.

I like this theme because it allows for a lot of freedom in subject matter but still makes you write an unusual and interesting story.

Meh, that's still not my type of story. No worries, though. I posted in one contest and that's all that matters. =P

It can be, the girl can still be HIGHLY against peeing/pooping herself or somewhere in public, or even all alone. But the girl's stubborness ether gets the better of her and you have your usual accident, or the girl relies that peeing or pooping herself can solve a greater problem and willingly lets go.

Try thinking outside what you usually write, you just might like it! I never would've known I like doing poop fics if I didn't try it.

The the girl doesn't even need to be wearing anything when they pee or poop, maybe the cure for something requires pure urine and peeing into panties filters out the necessary properties.

It could also work the other way around, maybe it's found out that pee thats filtered through panties has special properties.

or, here's another idea, maybe, a girl(s) get trapped somewhere and they construct a contraption that they find out they can use the weight of water to free them somehow, but they find out, although it works, they don't have enough water, ran out of canteens or something, so, they figure out pee would work, but their ends up be one or two girl's against peeing with an audience, so the others, 'encourages' the unwilling girls to release their bladder.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Teesle

Now, this are some original ideas, but you should consider that it's now even harder for all the others to imagine something new xD

Jimmy Olsen

If people need ideas for utility waste, I can think of a couple (I won't be entering the contest B.T.W.).

~Putting out a fire with a dress, blanket, or something else someone wet (okay that one's obvious).
~Peeing in a radiator so a car won't overheat.
~A magical artifact or some other McGuffin is frozen in ice and the only way the heroine can get it out with the materials she has is to pee on the ice to melt it.
~Stale pee, mixed with nitric acid, will produce small amounts of ammonium nitrate, which explodes when mixed with kerosine or another liquid hydrocarbon.
~Covering up a video camera/robot's eyepiece/something with poop.
~Using burning poop to keep (deadly) insects away.
~Poop can be a good sealant if nothing else is available and it has time to dry.
~Suppose there's a plant like real carnivorous plants on Earth that subsist on both flesh and soil, depending on what's available.  Only this one is big and attacks people.  A girl poops next to the plant so her friend can escape while it's distracted by the "soil."
~According to some farmer's daughter on UseNet, washing your face with pee prevents acne.  I guess that's a utility...
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on May 02, 2008, 04:41:14 PM
~Using burning poop to keep (deadly) insects away.
If I get around to wiriting something this time, the idea I had was pretty close to that one.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.