Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest IX Rules

Started by Duce, June 15, 2008, 04:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: giantess needing the not-so-little girls room.

Deadline: July 10th.

How to Enter:  when you submit your story add it to the Story Contest IX category AND any other categories it belongs to.

Edit: Deadline extended

Jimmy Olsen

The countdown says there are 11 days left of the contest.  Isn't that much less time than we usually get?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

well it's counting down to July 1st.

it's because the last one lasted so long that its seems so short, but don't worry it'll be extended if needed.

yarr

Hopefully this contest will have more then two entries. I'll be making my contest debut this time  8)

Jimmy Olsen

I've got one of this.  I hope I have time to finish it soon.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Good entry, Orpheum!  My entry will be finished soon, and I hope Yarr goes through with writing his "volcano dump" story.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Dood! I think I got something for this one. I may have to ask for an extension, though. I'll be gone from the 26th-30th and seriously doubt I'll be able to wrap up a story in the alloted time.

Nice story Oprheum, as always. Looking forward to reading Jimmy's and yarr's and anyone else who enters.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

yarr

I've started mine, but I'm out traveling aswell and will probably need an extension.. Dont like rushing a story  :'(

And this one will probably be quite long  :-X

OrpheumZero

Well since I believe a contest with only two entries isn't really that great *look at contest VIII* I think Duce might want to extend this one by a couple more days just to be on the safe side. Besides, have we gotten around to thinking about contest X? ???
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Since Jimmy was so evil and left us with a cliffhanger I see no choice but to do the same. Will add more chapters soon to what turns out to be a long story. Boring for some no doubt, but I'm tryin this time to actually write something more then just epic dumping scenes  ;D

OrpheumZero

I like a story with some meat to it. That's what I usually try with my stuff, Rachel's Crisis 2 is probably the best in most people's opinion *guess I did really well with capturing the show ;D*

Just don't take too long to the get to the dump, otherwise it'll be hard to win the contest if we don't haven't seen the 'main attraction'!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

yarr

Oh there will be teasers before the main event  :-X

Jimmy Olsen

The cliffhanger is resolved now, so you can stop calling me evil.

In other news, I love Shinobu.  That's not really news, but I like saying it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

Third and second last chapter added to my entry.

Last one will probably be a day or two more, as I will be quite busy the coming week.

No, it has nothing to do with me enjoying keeping people on their toes  :-X

Will do a cleansweep through the full story regarding spelling etc when adding last part, so no nitpicky reviews!!!111oneoneleventyone!  :xm0014: