Theme

Something to Prove
0 (0%)
Psychic connection
6 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 01, 2012, 03:38:27 PM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

paragon

Theme: Something to Prove

Description: Main character passes on an easy and/or humiliating way out of relieving herself (using bottles, going in public, wearing diapers, etc.) and tries to hold herself to prove to other people she's a "big girl." Whether or not she succeeds is up to you.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

OrpheumZero

Theme: Psychic connection.

Description: Somehow, two (or more) girls share a mental link. Think the one shared by Demona and McBeth in Gargoyles, what one feels, the other does as well. Meaning that if one of the girls is taking a huge dump, the other one will feel like she is as well. Or one has to pee, and her partner is freaking out as they think they're going to pee themselves with nothing to actually get wet from.

Can't really think of any story to make myself. But I bet ol' Jimmy would enjoy taking a crack at something like that.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: OrpheumZero on July 27, 2012, 11:27:04 PM
Can't really think of any story to make myself. But I bet ol' Jimmy would enjoy taking a crack at something like that.

Coincidentally, I was just thinking about this!

Paragon made a challenge where women are waiting in line for the ladies' room, and one of them has an accident which causes a chain reaction of accidents.  I was thinking about that from a literal point of view, i.e. a psychic or superhero has a brain that naturally projects its feelings into the brains of nearby people.  When she loses control of her bladder and/or bowels, the intensity of the experience causes her to lose control of her power.  So all the women in line with her feel like they're having an accident, and their bodies really do lose control as a result.

If I write it, it will probably use X-Men characters or "original" characters that more or less rip off X-Men.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well you're welcome to go with somethin like what I suggested. I'll even explain the Gargoyles reference more.

In the show, Demona and McBeth (yes, THE McBeth) are linked by the Weird Sisters and are eternally immortal, only able to die if they both kill each other. They're able to tell how close the other is if one feels pain while the other is nearby. And this is shown in detail when Demona, who gains a kind of "were-human" form after meeting the trickster Puck, goes through her transformations at dawn (replacing her stone form like a normal gargoyle's). Even though McBeth doesn't change himself, he feels everything she does, as though his body is warping it's shape into another.

Basically some kind of psychic/magic link making all the girls (how ever many involved) would be an interesting twist. And maybe making it sort of a slice of life style story would add to potential humor. But that's just a thought.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

EnragedFilia

Quote from: OrpheumZero on July 27, 2012, 11:27:04 PM
Theme: Psychic connection.

Description: Somehow, two (or more) girls share a mental link. Think the one shared by Demona and McBeth in Gargoyles, what one feels, the other does as well. Meaning that if one of the girls is taking a huge dump, the other one will feel like she is as well. Or one has to pee, and her partner is freaking out as they think they're going to pee themselves with nothing to actually get wet from.

A premise like that might be workable if the girls in question don't know about the connection beforehand. Otherwise the 'victim(s)' could simply ignore the sensation, which makes it a lot harder to drive a story. A variation like Jimmy's suggestion in which the empowered girl herself doesn't know about her own power or can't control it (a situation quite 'appropriately' known as power incontinence) could be easier to use. Or alternatively: a few girls make a psionic connection (for one reason or another) without quite understanding the consequences, and the first time one of them makes a bathroom visit, the others are surprised with simultaneous accidents.

Just to clarify, the challenge you've suggested is broad enough for any of these variants, right?

OrpheumZero

Except they couldn't "ignore" it. That's not how the things work. McBeth can't ignore any trauma Demona feel if they're close to each other, they share the pain.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

EnragedFilia

I just mean that pain is a lot harder to ignore than what we're considering, but if it's impossible to distinguish from something she's feeling herself that could work better.

OrpheumZero

Well that depends on how you define the connection. If it operates on the gargoyles style one, then it'll depend wholly on the proximity of the people with the connection. If they're close, then they'll pretty much be unable to ignore the sensations. If it's like how Jimmy mentioned, a possible overload of the character's inate mental power seeping into others, then the feeling will likely depend on strong the "link" is when it begins.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I had a similar idea a long time ago that I just remembered.  One of the linked girls has to go really bad but there is an impediment.  Maybe she's trapped in a social situation or she's deep asleep after some drinking.  The other girl is a distance away but feels the awful pain of her full bladder and/or bowels.  So she finds her and helps her get to the bathroom without embarrassment.  Or at least she tries.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce