Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou3 Down Again

Started by BabySamantha, November 17, 2010, 07:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

packrat

Quote from: Anonymous_1 on December 02, 2010, 03:53:39 AM
I will post this here since the site is down. A girl made this comic.

http://johannady2.deviantart.com/#/d340hhk

It looks like it has been censored by the DA community, so you have to have an account to see it.  I know this is extremely lazy of me, but I REALLY don't want to try to make ANOTHER account there.  (I remember nothing from my original account, which has probably been deleted by now.)  Is their any chance that you could download it and repost it here: http://fetish.iiichan.net/res/36518.html?  If not, then that's fine.

Again, I know this is extremely lazy of me, and I apologize for that.
I joined this forum because I wanted to do something I never thought I'd say I wanted to do:  READ!

Anonymous_1

Quote from: packrat on December 05, 2010, 01:19:00 AM
Quote from: Anonymous_1 on December 02, 2010, 03:53:39 AM
I will post this here since the site is down. A girl made this comic.

http://johannady2.deviantart.com/#/d340hhk

It looks like it has been censored by the DA community, so you have to have an account to see it.  I know this is extremely lazy of me, but I REALLY don't want to try to make ANOTHER account there.  (I remember nothing from my original account, which has probably been deleted by now.)  Is their any chance that you could download it and repost it here: http://fetish.iiichan.net/res/36518.html?  If not, then that's fine.

Again, I know this is extremely lazy of me, and I apologize for that.

Try this: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/335/e/3/nmmmm_reupload_by_johannady2-d340hhk.jpg

If that does not work, this should: http://i53.tinypic.com/64pcox.jpg

I don't want to upload it to that thread because it is for panty peeing.

OrpheumZero

"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Quagmire

I saw that comic.  Great in it's own right, but made yet more awesome-er that a female made it!  ;D

Anonymous_1

It's me, Orpheum. I changed my name here to what I used on Nyou3, just until I decide on a new name.

OrpheumZero

Was wondering where you've been. Hehehe, we thought you were dead. Quickly writes a text to Yarr to abort the "looting"  :P

Hope you're still not out of the writing game.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anonymous_1

Well to tell the truth, that was my original plan. It's a long and weird story, but eventually I decided I would hint at my return and see what the reactions would be.
At the moment, I have too much going on to sit and write a story, however I do want to write one when I can.

OrpheumZero

Well I would hope so! I've been dying to see another story with Jessica. Or maybe even another crack at Fullmetal Alchemist. Best bet would to at least jot down something if you have a flight of wimsy and think of something neat, but not necessarily go into full writting mode.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anonymous_1

Doing Jessica or FMA again could be fun. I still have other ideas I thought up from years ago that I never wrote, plus one special request I will do before anything else and won't spoil what it will be on.

I also posted an idea for a story on Nyou3 that takes place in the Valkyria Chronicles universe, about Valkyrians pooping ragnite. It is a far-fetched idea that I thought could be a reality with them and explains that the buried ragnite is from ancient Valkyrians long ago. They eat and defecate in the same manner as humans, but instead of normal feces, they "manufacture" raw ragnite that comes out soft and then slowly hardens after being exposed to the air. I'll recap below what I posted before.

*Minor VC spoilers ahead*

The fiction story would focus primarily on Alicia and Welkin first, and take place before it's discovered that Alicia is a Valkyrian.
They are in the woods together at night when Alicia needs to poop. She walks into the bushes several feet away from Welkin and does her deed, then returns, smiles and jokingly comments on her own bread keeping her regular. Right before they continue on their path, he notices a faint radiating blue light coming from where Alicia had just squatted. He goes to investigate, ignoring her signs of embarrassment, and spots a pile of logs on the ground bearing a distinct resemblance to ragnite. Welkin questions Alicia about it, and she blushes and doesn't know what the big deal is. She tells him she thought it's normal for people to have blue poop like that, but admittedly had never actually seen anyone else's poop before (I know this is a bit of a stretch, but it's the best way I can think of for her to explain the condition that she didn't even know she had). He becomes puzzled by her response.

Welkin examines her "poop" more by poking at it with a stick, and notices that it's soft, unlike the refined ragnite he's used to. Alicia becomes even more embarrassed and looks away, giving him an opportunity to take a sample into a small empty vial he normally uses to contain insects. He grabs hold of the stick he left sticking in the pile and notices it became more difficult to pull out than before. He assumes it must be hardening at a rapid pace until it reaches its crystal-like state that he guesses it will do if it really is ragnite. Welkin finishes inspecting the pile and tells Alicia they are continuing on their path.

While they are walking, Welkin attempts to explain to Alicia that humans don't normally have blue feces, but she finds it hard to believe and doesn't want to think there is something wrong with her. He thinks for a minute, then suggests for her to go to the girls bathroom someday and try looking at other girls' poop, knowing that would be the easiest way to show her the truth. After some hesitation from hearing the gross idea, she eventually takes him up on his suggestion.

Approximately thirty minutes of walking and idle chit-chat later, the two make it back to headquarters and retreat to their own quarters for the rest of the night. While heading to his room, Welkin looks back to make sure Alicia isn't still nearby and takes out the vial and sees that he has what looks exactly like a ragnite crystal in it and shakes it, making it clank around like a pebble to confirm its hardness. He then makes a detour to Faldio's room to borrow all the books on ragnite he could carry.

The next morning, Alicia wakes and remembers what Welkin suggested for her to do, but not feeling too enthusiastic about observing other girls poop. Feeling the urge to pee conveniently, she heads to the girls bathroom. She finds that its currently empty and enters one of the middle stalls. She locks it and pulls down her uniform skirt and blue panties, and sits herself on the toilet. She pees, wipes, flushes, and remains seated. Finding out the truth made her too anxious to leave and return another time, so she decides to wait for a girl to come in and do her business, and then try to sneak a peek.

From that point, I had it left open for anyone who wanted to write the story (more in-depth than what I just wrote of course) to include any of the many girls in the game they liked to enter the bathroom and do their thing, as Alicia watched and listened. Selvaria can be in the story too in a side plot thing, and I had the idea that her "ragnite manufacturing" was a tightly kept secret among herself and Maximilian for their own personal exploit.

*End of spoilers*

So that's the general idea of the story. I realize it is more than a basic outline and I could have written the whole thing a little more in-depth and with dialogue and be done with it, but I wasn't entirely sure it was a good idea with it being far-fetched and possibly inaccurate, and I didn't have the time to do it myself then (when I posted about it on Nyou3). Once I have a good idea like this I can run off on it like I just did here, just not written as well as when I can take my time.

Jimmy Olsen

I'm liking this idea of the girls' poop being a precious mineral.  It would be cool if it was already pretty hard when they passed it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anonymous_1

The reason I said it would have to be soft is because I can imagine it would hurt a lot being hard from the start, and even tear a new one in the Valkyrians (pun :P). If a continuation of this fiction is done, that is a possible scenario. Selvaria can be constipated one day and has trouble pushing out a thick log, and it begins to harden as it sticks out of her bum.

Anonymous_1

I just remembered something from Valkyria Chronicles. There is a very brief scene of Largo asking Rosie if she has the runs. I haven't seen any mention of it here or at Nyou3, so maybe no one else spotted it or it was overlooked?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwaZlC4EIWM#t=3m07s

There is also a questionable scene with Rosie when the squad is in the woods. She is crouching down while Largo is looking away. After she stands up, he turns to look at her. My wishful thinking is she popped a squat judging by how she moves, but because of where she squatted, it probably isn't the case. It is hard to tell, but it makes me think why she was crouching down like that in the first place.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GH6bjCgm9U#t=5m30s

yarr

Quote from: nkay7 on December 03, 2010, 04:10:47 AM
This reminds me, I was working on a Melina coloring for one of the few original artists we had at the imageboard (Double King, I'm not sure if he goes by anything else). I had actually posted it the very night before the site went down, so it might have been up there for half a day at most. I figured then I'd just let it sit until the site recovers, but considering that might not happen, I'm wondering if anyone wants it? I mean, the fiction site is where this story originated anyway, so I figured the original artist would also be a member from over here.

I'm not too thrilled about uploading nyou material on photoshack though, so I might work only on a direct e-mail basis if there's no other image-posting alternatives.

On another note, hi y'all. I've been a lurker since the yahoo groups days, so it's nice to finally be able to contribute something.

Here we go, the original:

And the edited one.

I'm very impressed by both of you, and happy you choose my story as a source of inspiration. You should team up  8)

Oh the things the three of us could do together..

Jimmy Olsen

The shading is awesome!  Of course I love her pose and poop too.  Her expression doesn't look right to me though.  I'm guessing she's supposed to look like she's in pain, but instead she looks like...I'm not sure what.  Mainly a good painting, though!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

DrBones

Thanks so much Yarr, I'm so happy to see this again. ;D ;D ;D

I just saw it briefly the first night it was up and I was already planning all the thing I was going to say to Nkay7 about it when I got home from work the next day and the whole site was gone. :'( :'( :'(  I spent a few hours than night wishing I had saved it the first time >:( and wondering if I would ever see it again.

I forgot most of the critique I had planned so I'll just say it look awesome.  The wood-grain texture really did come out amazingly well and her "dragon skin" top helps overcome the brown overload problem in this picture, (well, one kind of "brown overload" in it anyway... ;) ;D)  The shading and shadow on her legs is absolutely wonderful too.  Really makes me wish I could draw or knew an artist too as I have my own interpretation of this scene from the story in my head.

Jimmy, I think in the original sketch, D.K. was trying to make her look relived, letting out her breath as yet another five-foot long log slides out, and the proses of shading her face may have confused it a bit more.

Nkay7, I don't go back quite as far as you, but I was around for the original "Nyou" site.  If this is the kind of stuff you where waiting for a chance to do all this time, it was worth it.  Makes me wonder how many other talented "silent partners" we have out there... ???

Aluru/Anonymous_1, It's so cool to know your still around here!  I think the last time you used that name was right before the second image board was confiscated, so I was almost half-wondering if you got arrested or something. :P  Your YouTube account has stayed up though so I always had hope.  It never seriously occurred to me that you had just changed your name... duh. :009:

Yarr, if the three of you could team up just one more time someday it would be a "Nyou Dream" come true! ;D ;D ;D