Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Thread for My Stuff

Started by Captain Cold, April 11, 2015, 11:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Cold

Good morning/afternoon/evening, gentlemen (and, perhaps a lady or two)!

I'm Captain Cold. I'm relatively new to the whole story writing thing (I have been lurking here for a long time, though) and am just keeping a thread to post updates on what I'm up to, and if you want, you can give me advice or suggestions. You can find my first stab at writing on the main site as "Metal Gear Solid: Sushi Eater". It kinda sucks, but from what's there, you can probably tell where I'm going to try and go with what I write.

Due to my astounding newness, I feel it'd be proper that I let whatever active members are left here decide what I write next from the topics listed below, and if it strikes you fancy, specify what you want (I won't be doing anything too extreme, like eating or scat sex, and I don't like futanari or pantypooping/diapers all that much). I'll be doing all of them eventually, but I want to do things that the community here likes, as a reward for writing so much great stuff:

-Story about another MGS girl (specify who, but I won't do The Boss)
-Story about a Deus Ex girl (specify who)
-Story about a girl from Dark Souls (specify who)
-Story about an Assassin's Creed girl (specify who)

Toasty

Hiya, welcome aboard! It's always good to see a new face around here :)

I just finished your story, by the way. I'll probably write a proper review later, after I've thought of some more specific things to say, but in general I thought it was really good! I'd definitely look forward to reading anything else you decide to write.

As for your next story, I don't know the Deus Ex series very well, and I know Assassin's Creed only a little (I just played the first one). If you were to do another MGS story, I suppose Eva would get my vote (it's the obvious choice, I know  :P)

I am a big Dark Souls fan though, and I have to say the idea of a story intrigues me. It would certainly be a first for this site. Any character(s) you were thinking of writing about specifically?

Captain Cold

Hi! Glad you liked it!

Well, Deus Ex: HR has a big emphasis on choice. So I was thinking a CYOA sort of deal. I think I could do a HR one best, because I've only played through the original once and I have never bothered with IW.

EVA would make a nice story, I think. I liked the idea that Emperor had a page or two back that never seemed to go anywhere.

As for a DaS story, there's Anastacia, who is stuck in that little prison. And there's the Lady of Darkling, who has to fight off insane monsters, as well as Dusk and Ciaran. In DaS 2, there's the Emerald Herald, obviously, as well as Lucatiel. For the bonfire ladies, they get "fed" all the time by people increasing the bonfire intensity, kindling the flame, or restoring humanity, and I guess that would have to go somewhere. For the undead, if they revert to human, perhaps they have to excrete all the Estus and other stuff they've ingested during their time as a walking corpse?

Captain Cold

I've made a new story. It's going to have several chapters, in an anachronistic order. I'll add new chapters whenever. Link below.

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=829

Still looking for new ideas for different stories. Next one in PW will be about Cecile, probably.

Plan C

I wouldn't mind seeing something with Olga Gurlukovich, perhaps set during the Plant chapter. If you pick up Johnny with the directional mic, he'll complain about there being no toilet paper in the bathroom; could be she was the culprit. If you could tie it into her appearance as the Cyborg Ninja a little later, that'd be neat, too.

There's been a story or two with Meryl on here already, but I'd be interested in seeing something set during her days in Rat Patrol around the time of MGS4. She probably wouldn't be so duplicitous, but it'd be funny to see her try to pin an errant fart or clogged toilet on Johnny.