Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

UndeadRiot's Thread

Started by UndeadRiot, January 19, 2013, 11:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UndeadRiot

It's finally here! My Fallout: The Wasteland Fic Series is finally on the Main Fiction Site. Chapter One, as mentioned in the Fic, will be here soon. Just hang tight, Fellow Users!
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

UndeadRiot

Although my Fallout: The Wasteland: Fic Series is in progress, I have another idea for an Original Story to post on the Main Fiction Site.
Possible title: Human Capabilities. The plot: In the Zombie infested Wasteland, a zombie woman, at least age nineteen, discovers that some of her human capabilities are returning. For example: She can think more clearly, she can run once again rather than limp or walk, as well as do other things that a human can do,  but there's a downside to all of this: Her abilities to defecate and urinate have returned as well. This causes a lot of problems, though. Because whats a female zombie to do when she has to take care of business when there's paranoid zombie hunters everywhere? I'll try to squeeze in some time to type this when I can, until then, I've got to make it way different than the movie Warm Bodies since that's what it sounds like.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

UndeadRiot

Notice: To: All Users on Nyou: I'm planning a Gears Of War: Judgement Fic when I can do some research on the game. The Fic will involve Sofia Hendrik having to take care of a full bladder and an aching stomach. I Hope to do some research soon so I can quickly type it up. Wish me luck, Fellow Users! Until then, I'll be around.

UndeadRiot

Whoohoo! My Fallout: The Wasteland Fic Series has hit a Read Count of two hundred! Let's celebrate, everyone! Note: I know it's not done, but I still can't believe it's hit two hundred readers and it still in production.

UndeadRiot

I have a new Fic idea in mind. I'll have to play a little bit more of Dead Island: Riptide to get everything perfect, but the plot basicly involves the female character, Harlow Jordan, having to take a leak and a dump. I hope everyone likes the idea.

UndeadRiot

Notice: To all Users: My Fic Series, Fallout: The Wasteland, will be temporarily put on hold for me to write a Fic for the upcoming Story Contest XXVI. Please bear with me, I haven't given up on it. Work on the Fic Series will continue shortly.

UndeadRiot

After I write a Story for the Story Contest, I'll begin work on a Resident Evil: Revelations Fic involving Jill Valentine. I just need to get everything straightened out and post the Story for the Story Contest, and then I can post this Fic idea I had a few days ago when the game first came out for Xbox 360.

UndeadRiot

Now that I've posted an Original Story for the Story Contest XXVI, I can continue work on my Fallout: The Wasteland: Fic Series, as well as several other Fic Ideas I've had if I can.

UndeadRiot

Update: Hey, it's me. I just wanted everyone to know that me and my folks will be moving to a new location soon, and it may be a while before I can get the internet there, so I may be offline for a while. I haven't forsaken my other works I have planned, nor have I forsaken my Fan Fiction series, they will be written and finished. As for the Fan Fictions and my Fan Fiction series, I wanted to issue a major apology because life threw a serious wrench in my plans a while back and it cut into what time I had to write. However, when the moving situation blows over, and I can get the internet again, I'll get right back to it. I'll see you guys then.