Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Toasty Rides Again! (...maybe)

Started by Toasty, November 29, 2015, 07:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasty

I'm here to state simple fact: Mad Moxxi is really, ridiculously goddamn hot. I want to see her poop.

(...yes, I've been playing through Borderlands 2 again recently, why do you ask?)

So, I know it's been a long time since I've written anything, but I'm seriously considering a story with her. Probably not very long, just pure poop smut for the first smut, but I figured I'd make a thread for this story (and any future stories I end up writing) to gauge potential interest, since if people here want to see this story, I'm much more likely to actually get off my duff and write it.

So, anybody interested?

Current idea: a second person POV type story where Moxxi has discovered that the reader has an interest in women's bowel movements, and teases them by saving up a massive dump and finally relieving herself (very sensually, of course) in front of them to turn them on. And maybe she even gets off on it a little bit too~

(Honestly, Moxxi is kinky as hell and she's into pretty much everything, so it's not even really that far fetched).

But I am just starting on it, so if anyone else has ideas for other scenarios, or additional details to add, let me know! I can't promise anything, but I feel strangely pumped about this.

OrpheumZero

Only idea I can think of is that she could get more and more depraved with the pooping activities. First time is just a huge dump in the toilet, second has her trying panty pooping, and then maybe getting some of the other Borderland girls involved in some capacity. Hopefully this new jaunt might even give you some side-ideas for the next Fran story.  =D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

blooper

I always vote for panty pooping over just going, don't really care about it unless its in clothes. Otherwise, you should do more FE stuff :X And yeah, I do agree that Moxxi would probably go along with anything x.x

Toasty

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 29, 2015, 09:38:12 PM
Only idea I can think of is that she could get more and more depraved with the pooping activities. First time is just a huge dump in the toilet, second has her trying panty pooping, and then maybe getting some of the other Borderland girls involved in some capacity. Hopefully this new jaunt might even give you some side-ideas for the next Fran story.  =D

I like it! I think that would work really well with multiple chapters, each featuring a different activity.

blooper, don't fret, I will probably have her filling her frilly silk underwear in the second part, but I want to start with her taking a good old fashioned dump on the potty. I've written a little bit of the beginning, but I still have yet to decide where she should do the deed. I have to say, every time I open one of those Port-a-Potty chests in Borderlands 2, I can't help but imagine Moxxi using one to push out a huge load of poop...but, it would also be harder for her to inspect her "output" that way (which it's not too hard to imagine her doing, as she's not exactly a squeamish woman.)

My other idea involves those random toilets that you often see sitting out in the open in that game, which always seem to have ammo inside...it would be nice to see one of them finally used for its intended purpose. Who knows, maybe she buries a box of shotgun shells under her massive turds :D

Anyway, I'm still in the early stages of writing it, so if anybody has any other ideas, please don't hesitate to post them here!

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Toasty on December 06, 2015, 03:02:03 PM

I like it! I think that would work really well with multiple chapters, each featuring a different activity.

blooper, don't fret, I will probably have her filling her frilly silk underwear in the second part, but I want to start with her taking a good old fashioned dump on the potty. I've written a little bit of the beginning, but I still have yet to decide where she should do the deed. I have to say, every time I open one of those Port-a-Potty chests in Borderlands 2, I can't help but imagine Moxxi using one to push out a huge load of poop...but, it would also be harder for her to inspect her "output" that way (which it's not too hard to imagine her doing, as she's not exactly a squeamish woman.)

My other idea involves those random toilets that you often see sitting out in the open in that game, which always seem to have ammo inside...it would be nice to see one of them finally used for its intended purpose. Who knows, maybe she buries a box of shotgun shells under her massive turds :D

Anyway, I'm still in the early stages of writing it, so if anybody has any other ideas, please don't hesitate to post them here!

Sounds good. If you can find a way to include all the hotties, that'd be great. Hell, maybe even a funny bit with Tiny Tina for the hell of it. Knowing that Edward like weirdo, she'd probably have some quirky things to say as they all unloaded.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Toasty

Hah, yeah, adding Tina would make for some pretty hilarious dialogue, plus she's pretty cute. I'll definitely put her in somewhere. And then of course Gaige <3 (which should make paragon happy, I think he mentioned she was the star of his dream picture once), the sirens obviously...and I've always found Tannis weirdly attractive in spite of (maybe because of?) the fact that she's so crazy :P

Alright! I'm feeling pumped now. Hopefully I can get the first chapter up sometime soon! Wish me luck, everybody!

UndeadRiot

Good luck, bro! This is going to be awesome!
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Captain Cold

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Toasty on December 06, 2015, 05:27:17 PM
Hah, yeah, adding Tina would make for some pretty hilarious dialogue, plus she's pretty cute. I'll definitely put her in somewhere. And then of course Gaige <3 (which should make paragon happy, I think he mentioned she was the star of his dream picture once), the sirens obviously...and I've always found Tannis weirdly attractive in spite of (maybe because of?) the fact that she's so crazy :P

Alright! I'm feeling pumped now. Hopefully I can get the first chapter up sometime soon! Wish me luck, everybody!

Gaige? That'd be cool, since she's played by Nami's English VA if I'm not mistaken. And really, I'd say go for every girl you can. Heck, a random thought could be Moxxi discovering a shit fetish by random, and triggering a craze amongst the rest of the Borderlands girls, maybe with some competing to see who can produce the most.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

JWPoop

If you make her hold it too long it may be a real struggle for her to get it out....maybe she'd even need some help!!!

Toasty

UPDATE: Still working on it. Almost about to hit 1000 words, which might not sound like much, but it's more than I've written in a long, long, LONG time. What can I say, I guess I'm just motivated by the thought of Moxxi pushing a big, thick turd outta her cute, bodacious butt <3

Just so you know I'm serious, here's a brief sample of the good stuff:

QuoteNot about to decline, you step closer to her in a state of awe. A tinkling sound and a splash of yellow from between her legs indicate that she's started releasing her urine, as well. "Ahhhh...you don't have to pretend like you're not excited, sugar. It's part of my job to stay well informed, and you'd be surprised how word gets around a place like Sanctuary. When I heard rumors about your...particular interests, I made up my mind right then to invite you out here..." She spreads her legs, stretching her panties out between her ankles. This changes the angle of her pee, and you hear a splattering as it hits the top of the shotgun shells, her piss rapidly filling up the empty space and overflowing the box.

"I wanted to give you...unh...a private show..." She gives a soft grunt and you can see a delicate, rounded, light brown tip begin to emerge from between her cheeks.

OrpheumZero

Second person perspective, huh? Don't think we've had many stories like that. It's usually just third-person and a few first person narratives.

Can't wait to see the finished story, and hopefully all the ideas might inspire more Moxxi antics.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

If you've seen the glitch where you can get under the floor of her shop in the second game to peek up her dress, something along those lines could make for a great scenario at a later points. Someone tries to peep on her, and she finds out to give them a great show? Or maybe she realizes her skimpy dress draws so much attention and adjusts it to be even skimpier.  =D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

paragon

Quote from: Toasty on December 06, 2015, 05:27:17 PMGaige <3

Back from the underworld to say that I approve of this.

Also, anyone else notice the random panties stamped with the Vault symbol lying around the game world? I imagined all the BL girls just happened to wear that brand and left them lying around after "using" them.
Project List:
Amanda and Alyssa 4: The Subway
The Fetish/Designer Diapers
AAA followup/Steam Knights and the Stocks
Sabotaging the Restaurant
College Story I: Banned From The Toilet
College II: Responsible Girls Don't Go In Their Pants
All Tied Up And Nowhere To Go
White Diaper, Black Mail

OrpheumZero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fi01jRHtSM#

Figured since I had posted the voice clips of Maya and Lilith some ways back in the rare things thread, here's something of Gaige making noises. Have to wonder what most of these women think when being asked to make grunts like that. Shame there's no grunts for Moxxi, or that I know of since all her clips are just dialogue.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story