Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My official thread of.... things I do.

Started by OrpheumZero, July 02, 2008, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Ok, I did yet another quick retouch and fixed the most apparent spelling errors. I also touched up the pooping scene a little bit though not by much. Personally I thought I did pretty good on that part, given that I made that Lady wasn't the type to really sit back and enjoy it, instead opting to push it out as fast as possible. While it wasn't given the most 'spectacular' description, the way the character executes it can speak louder than just something they mumble/think as they go.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

Have just finished my first Code Geass story. It's another super ultra mega power dump, so be prepared with a gas mask and CPR tools. These and other helpful items are located above your seats. Please enjoy the show....

@___@ <---- *Has lost it from the hours spent writing*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

I decided that my Halloween story will the third 'Rachel's Crisis', which I'm sure everyone will enjoy since the second was pretty popular.

This time, Rachel might not be so lucky when it comes to 'taking care of business'.  ;)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

You don't seem to be very good at handling reviews that are even partly critical.  To clarify, I wasn't saying that I didn't like Jimmy's perversion in the story.  I was saying that I thought it was funny, even though I'm usually averse to such things.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 24, 2008, 04:18:07 AM
You don't seem to be very good at handling reviews that are even partly critical.  To clarify, I wasn't saying that I didn't like Jimmy's perversion in the story.  I was saying that I thought it was funny, even though I'm usually averse to such things.

I think I handle criticism well. I wasn't mad or anything. I was just making it clear that Jimmy does tend to let his thoughts run when he thinks about Rachel. I just don't see why you'd be bothered by that sort of thing. Nothing wrong with being a little perverted, as long as you know where to draw the line between harmless perversion and creepy stalker weirdo. (And there is a big difference).

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I don't want to start an argument here.  Let's just say that I try not to let my thoughts get too perverted, and that I'm most sympathetic to characters who are the same way.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on December 01, 2008, 04:47:04 PM
I don't want to start an argument here.  Let's just say that I try not to let my thoughts get too perverted, and that I'm most sympathetic to characters who are the same way.

Whatever, I wasn't trying to start anything either. Just pointing out that there's nothing wrong with being a little perverted as long as you know the time and place to act like a real person and not a dirty minded goofball.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

*walks in completely from left field*

QuoteI like big dumps too, and sometimes the really over the top ones. Heck, I would mind seeing a story with an iconic anime girl delivering a load like you in the UWD pictures (so thick an Elephant would be a screaming murder :P) I might even try a story like that sometime, though I'll have to probably try a series that would fit with it's girls having such colossal logs.

Your words. Allow me to inspire;

a) Your upcoming One piece story.
b) Some new kind of devil fruit.
c) Heaps of food.
d) Nami and/or Robin's butts.
= logs that wont fit down a normal toilet.

*walks back out*

OrpheumZero

*Thunder rages over the heavens, a jagged canyon is covered in shadows, rain, and something else...*

Crack!

*Emerges from the deep canyon, super buffed body, like in Street Fighter or something*

I have returned! Now, to exact my revenge-er I mean post a new story. It's a quick little job, but should suffice until I can come up with a more well written one.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Can I have permission to use your character Reiko Namaki in a diaper fic?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Sure, be my guest. I would say have it that she uses them as an alternative when she's got stomach problems, but isn't willing to let that get between and some messy fun.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Thanks.  The story will probably be done and posted some time Tuesday.  It's actually developed in an unexpected direction, so I should probably change the main character's name to avoid inconsistencies, but I'll definitely include a note saying she was inspired by your Reiko.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Gonna be on a bit of an extended leave, my mother just died the other day. Probably might not take part in the new contest and certainly won't be in the mood for stories for a while. But I hope to see plenty of good new material by the time I'm back in shape.... Well, see ya guys around in a little while... :'(

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

yarr

Jesus Christ.

My deepest condolences. Take care of yourself and yours.

Jimmy Olsen

I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope you and your family makes it through this.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute