Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Indecent Proposals

Started by solomance, August 16, 2008, 01:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Quote from: DrBones on November 15, 2008, 08:45:38 PM
Thanks for reviving this Orpheum.  I think I have one or two more ideas I could put up next weekend.  If we really want to continue these though, we're going to have to start using other characters from the series already up here or more obscure universes as most of the best known ones have been done, (I'm literally looking at my manga/DVD collection next to my desk for ideas.) 

I seem to remember an Excel Saga one among the originals if you want to recreate that, or I could (but I really know the manga better than the anime.)

Love what you did with the DBZ short, especially that first line.  So whatever Roshi is slipping into her food not only makes her dumps huge and messy, but gives her incredible gas that smells like week-old death.  (Hmm... wonder if he would sell me some...  ;D ;))  Not only was it a Bulma pic. that originally started this whole thing, but she and Vegeta are the only actual married couple in this thread so far.  Maybe I could try one with Krillin and 18.

Now that I think about it, it may have been a good thing that the old thread page was lost...

*rifle bullet whistles past head*  :-X

Weight!  Let me explain!  :001:

That thread was very slow when it died, now we have more stories than ever on here and better versions of the classics.  It sucks more than most things I can think of that we keep losing these sites, but as long as they come back bigger and better every time we can keep the community alive. 

Well I started the original and the resurrected thread for the sole purpose of having various people writing random little one shot where characters pop the big Q while their significant other is on the toilet. I still hope whoever did the two part with Naruto where he walks in on Sakura then gets clobbered into Hinata's place remakes that one. I loved it, and was hoping for third part or something. Though nothing says we have to keep to just one series/one proposal. If someone thinks they make a funny proposal using One Piece characters, go right on ahead. Also, it doesn't have to be serious or true to the original material; my Hellsing and DBZ ones can attest to that. Heck, I think the Love Hina is the only thing that could've likely happened in the canon (what with the various ecchi/semi fetish fanservice).
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

DrBones

"random little one shots..."

"doesn't have to be serious or true to the original material..."

Ok... You asked for it.  ;)

DBZ

*#18 flying high over a city, looks back over her shoulder*

18(thinking): I guess that little bald guy finally stopped following me, he sure is persistent.  Still, he is kind of cute in his own way, and he did save my life twice...

*blushes for a moment before being distracted by a gurgle from her stomach and a loud, low fart escaping*

18(thinking): Ugh, finally.  Three days is long enough to carry this load around.  It's kind of funny; a cyborg who could probably destroy this whole planet, and I still have to go to the little girl's room.

*drops down toward the city and after a few seconds, spots a gas station and lands next to the back door, small farts slipping out all the wile*

18: Better be clean this time.

*tries to open the door marked "Ladies" but finds it locked, casually rips the knob of as if were made of wet tissue and flicks on the light as she enters, letting the broken door bang shut behind her*

18: Not too bad.. 

*takes a paper cover from the dispenser on the wall and lays it over the seat before unbuckling her belt and pulling her white lace panties and dark died blue jeans around her knees and sitting on the toilet*

18: Whew...

*pats her stomach as a stream of pee begins to turn the bowl water yellow, a soft and sticky looking sausage shaped turd crackles out of her anus and into the toilet followed by several more and many wet gas bubbles*

18: Oh P.U.!  I have ta cut back on the fast food!

*after a few moments, one last log begins to emerge, easily twice as wide as the others, it soon stops, hanging nearly a foot out of her butt into the water*

18: Ugh, come on.  I don't have time for this.

*shifts around, grunting for a moment, then gives up and settles down with her chin in her hands and elbows on thighs, she looks board and blow a stray length of blond hair out of her face*

18(sarcastically): Great.  Wish I hand a book.  :constipation:

*suddenly, the door begins to swing open, she blushes*

18: Occupied!

*the door opens to reveal Krillen in a white suit and hat, holding a small box, he suddenly realizes what he has walked in on and blushes*

18: Would you leave me alone?  ...  What are you staring at?  :xm0006:

*Krillen tries to look away but keeps glancing at her perfect pink butt cheeks hugging the toilet seat*

Krillen: N.. Nothing.  You just... look really cute like that.  Really, really cute...  :004:

18: Cute?  Your... not disgusted seeing me on the toilet... pooping?  Or the... smell?  ???   

Krillen: What?  I could never be disgusted by anything you do.  Besides, it's nothing compared to the stink Bulma leaves at Master Roshie's house...  :-X

18: Wha... Well, that's nice of you to say... I guess.

*she blushes again as Krillen gets down on one knee on the bathroom tile and opens the box*

Krillen: Artificial Humanoid Number Eighteen, will you marry me?

*18 is stunned for a moment, then smiles*

18: Yes.  Yes, I will!  I love you.  :kawaii:

*Krillen jumps up on her bare lap giving her a hug, at the same time her huge log finally slips free from her hole with a loud splash and a monster fart that covers the room in stink*

Krillen: I love you too!  :004:

*kisses her*

I might have one more in me.  Let's hope the girls do too.  ;)

solomance

Here goes nothing then!

Total Drama Island

Gwen is seen running for the communal toilets, with her hands on her stomach in desperation. Gwen sees the middle stall is unoccupied and takes it.

Gwen: Ugh, damn those burgers Chef wooped up just go right through me! So much for the food being "fresh"...

Gwen locks the loose lock to the stall, and pulls out some toilet paper to clean up the dirty toilet seat, and places some more TP on the dirty seat. She then pulls her skirt and panties down to her ankles, and sits herself on the bowl. It takes her only a second for the first wave of diarrhea to come out, which is filled with a lot of undigested food particles along with just the brown pee.

Gwen: Ugh. Glad that I didn't let that out in my panties... I swear that Chef's food is not as "fresh" as he says it is.

As Gwen releases another wave of chunky, runny poop, the stall lock suddenly gets loose, and the door swings wide open. Trent is seen right outside of the stall, sitting on a stool with his guitar in hand.

Trent: *Strums out a tune of some random love song* I'm singing this to make a statement. I think I'm actually in love with you Gwen. I think we're meant to be!  :'( *Crying tears of happiness*

Gwen: *Is hypnotized to the tune, and has forgotten that the stall door is open for everyone to see* That's what I've been waiting to hear all this time!  :kawaii:

This interlude is interrupted when Cody runs for the stall and pushes Trent off the stool and onto the ground. Cody then takes the stool and sits right back on it.

Cody:  ??? Umm Gwen, I don't think this is a good time for me to say this, but I'll do so anyways. Remember when I first said that you were smart? Well, I thought about it, and I thought it over, and it's come down to this! Gwen, I love you with all of my heart, and I have proofs of it!  :004:

Cody then pulls out a ring box on his right hand and a bouquet of flowers on his left hand.

Cody: So Gwen, will you marry me? *Opens up the ring box*

Still hypnotized by the tune, Gwen suddenly releases a wave of completely liquid poop, which splashes in the bowl making her vagina and anus wet with runny poop. She then releases a loud fart, and suddenly realizes that the stall door is open for the whole world to watch her.

Gwen: AGGH! YOU PERVERTS!

Gwen then extends out her right leg and kicks Cody in the chin. Just as Trent was about to get back up on his feet, Cody pushes Trent into the leftmost stall door, which jars the stalls loose and falls open, revealing Chris MacLean peeing in the left stall  :urinal: and Heather in the right-most stall with her shorts at her knees, putting on make-up.

Chris: OH MY BOXERS! TURN THE CAMERAS OFF!

Chris then pulls his pants up, and accidentally lets out a bit of urine and wets his pants. Heather, realizing that people are watching her, lets out a squeal and covers herself with her hands. Heather then turns around to her right and sees Gwen sitting down on the toilet, and Heather pulls out a camera from her right pocket and takes several pictures of Gwen, while accidentally taking pictures of Chris in the process.

Gwen: GIVE ME THE FREAKING CAMERA!

Gwen then stands up and stands next to Heather, grabs the camera out of her hands, and throws it into the middle toilet. Heather then lets out another squeal and reaches into the toilet to retrieve the camera, which is broken from the dirty water.  :001:

Heather: AGHH!!! YOU'RE SO DEAD GWEN!  >:(

Heather then throws her arm back, and is about to punch Gwen in her stomach. Chris intervenes and attempts to break up the fight.

Chris: That's enough campers! We don't need anymore of this private business going on here!

Chris then takes another look at the wet spot on his pants that he made, and covers it up with his hands and blushes red. The other campers stared at Chris's red cheeks and all begin to laugh.   :xm0006:

Chris: Why did I even sign up to host this darn show in the first place...

Gwen and Heather: SO CAN WE SOME FREAKING PRIVACY THEN?! GET OUT! ALL OF YOU!  >:(

The guys step out of the communal bathroom with their heads down in disappointment. Gwen and Heather resume their brawling in the bathroom, which ended with both of them getting black eyes and a whole lot of used toilet paper. Everyone failed to realize that the cameramen caught all of this on tape, but somehow the producers forbade this footage to be shown on TV.

OrpheumZero

Grrrr... lack of updates on this thread are making me go crazy.... *I'll go play GTA IV in a bit and do a killing spree*...

Case Closed

Rachel is seen hurrying the streets back home, blushing madly as she has a hand clamped to her bottom.

Rachel:  :'( Gotta go! Gotta go! Gotta go! 'Why did we have to have a fire drill during pratice?!'

She scurries up the stairs and into the bathroom, thankfully her father is absent. She throws her backpack to the floor and hurriedly pulls down her skirt.

Rachel:  :) Awww.. finally! Relief at last!....

She sighs happily as a stream of pee forcefully blasts into the bowl, a dull slushing sound as it sloshes in the water. A blush spreads on her face as it lasts for several moments.

Rachel:  :005: Always good getting that out.

Suddenly she winces a little as her hole opens to deposit a thick log, which slips out of her quite quickly.

Rachel: Maybe I spoke too soon. :012: She begins to hum as she goes. Thinking about the last several months. I'm sure gonna miss Conan, he was so cute and smart. He was just like a little brother.  :kawaii:

Her thoughts are shattered when the door opens and a familiar face strides into the room.

Rachel: J-J-Jimmy!?

Indeed, standing before, with a magnificient look on his face, is Jimmy Kudo. A boquet of roses and a small box clutched in both hands. He smiles charmingly.

Jimmy: Rachel, I know I've kept you waiting for so long, too long infact. Know I can tell you how I really feel. Rachel... I love you. And I want to be with you, forever.

All the while, the still 'busy' girl is in awe. Her face a deep red as she hears the words she's been dreaming of for ages.

Rachel:  :'( Jimmy.... I love you too.

Jimmy: I know. It's been hard for me too. Having to hide who I was, unable to say how I really felt.

Rachel: Perplexed. Wait... 'having to hide who you were'? What do you mean.

Jimmy:   :012: Umm, I mean.. you know. We've known eachother for so long and uh...

Rachel: Oh my god... you were Conan?!?

Jimmy: No! I mean... yes. But I can explain...

Rachel: I took a bath with you! I changed in front of you! I... I... I told you how I felt!

Jimmy: Come now, Rachel. No need to get all worked up.... 'I'm dead.'

The teen sleuth stutters and tries to find a way to escape the situation, but is doomed. The sounds of an epic ass kicking are heard clear down the street.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

solomance

Quote from: OrpheumZero on December 18, 2008, 12:27:36 AM
Grrrr... lack of updates on this thread are making me go crazy.... *I'll go play GTA IV in a bit and do a killing spree*...

That's all you had to say.  ;) Anyhow, here's a slightly different approach to a proposal:

Total Drama Island

Heather is seen sneaking out of her cabin at 2:00 AM to run to the communal toilets. After making it there without anyone noticing, Heather takes the leftmost toilet stall, closes it, and tries to lock the door, but the lock won't close.

Heather: Ugh, it's not like anyone would see me here this late at night...

She then cleans the messy toilet bowl with a few sheets of toilet paper, pulls her pink panties down to her ankles, and sits on the clean toilet bowl. Taking a deep breath, a clear stream of pee flows out from her front end.

Heather: Ahh, thank gosh I was able to hold all that in. I swear that that Chris guy is a pervert or something with these bathrooms. Heck, I think the other boys are just as perverted as well!

After two minutes, the pee stream slows to a few dribbles, and then completely stops. A few seconds later, she releases a small fart, and pressure builds up on her anus.

Heather: Ugh, I hope I can get this all out. I mean, I haven't even crapped since I've gotten here. It's not like I liked these toilets anyway.

Taking one big push, a two-inch thick turd begins to poke out of Heather's anus, but she lets go of the pressure for one second, and the turd slides back inside her. Frustrated by this, she then pushes harder on her stomach and bends herself forward all the way so that her breasts are touching her knees. Making a loud grunt, she manages to push about 6 inches of the thickening turd, but reaches 3 and 1/2 inches wide, and gets stuck, even with Heather pushing and grunting again. Frustrated, she sits back straight up and puts her head on her hands.

Heather: Just perfect. As if this couldn't get any worse...

The stall door lock suddenly breaks loose, and the door flies open.

Heather: I just had to say that.

Heather then reaches forward to try to lock the door, but just before she could reach it, Chris MacLean, shirtless and in pajama bottoms, shows up in the bathroom. Noticing Heather on the toilet, he steps up to him in the same classy fashion he does on the show, even with the hair. He steps up to Heather and gets down on one knee.

Chris: Umm, I don't know how to say this, but I have something I want to give you.  8)

Chris then shows Heather a box, and opens it. Inside, it contains what appears to be a golden marshmallow.

Chris: I want to give this to you, for being in the right place at the right time.  :kawaii:

Heather: You come to me for this. What kind of a freaking pervert are you?!  >:(

Noticing that the host of this show barged in on her in this weird time, and that he's proposing what looks to be like a pee-stained marshmallow, Heather then lifts her right leg up and kicks Chris in the chin, knocking the marshmallow box into the air, and falls down with the marshmallow splatting when it hits the ground. She then begins to scratch Chris in the face with her uncut toenails on her right foot, and kicks him in the head with her left foot. This goes on for about 2 minutes, and then Heather suddenly gets tired from the kicking. Chris then gets back up on his feet.

Chris: Well, you HAD to screw it up. You HAD to be an ass about this instead of just accepting it. Well, that marshmallow represented me being able to get you into the finals of this game, which means a bigger chance at $100,000. But no, you just had to scratch my face AND mess up my precious hair. Gah!!!!  >:(

Chris then steps out of the communal bathrooms with a frown on his face, and tries to redo his hair with his fingers on the way out.

Heather: Wait! It was just me screwing up! Come back here you little peep!

She then tries to run after Chris, but trips forward because her panties were still at her ankles, and hits her head hard on the ground, which knocks her out cold, still with that 3 inch turd sticking out of her. Chris hears the knocking sound from Heather tripping forward, and runs back to the bathroom to see what was going on.

Chris: *attempts to hold back laughs* Oh man, now that's more like it!  ^-^

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 15, 2008, 09:10:27 PM
I still hope whoever did the two part with Naruto where he walks in on Sakura then gets clobbered into Hinata's place remakes that one. I loved it, and was hoping for third part or something.

Why don't you write it from memory, then continue it?  It's not like that would offend the original author, or dissuade them from rewriting it later.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

solomance

*Must. Keep. This. Topic. ALIVE!*

Total Drama Island

Lindsay is seen running around holding her butt with her right hand and her crotch with her left while holding a magazine, clearly looking desperate. Much to her self-nature, she enters the confession can, closes the door barely, and pulls her skirt and panties down to her ankles before sitting on the uncomfortable toilet seat. Immediately, a loud flow of pee shoots out from her rapidly, along with a loud wet fart from her other end.

Lindsay: Whew! I just made it this time!  8)

She then opens up the magazine she took into the confession can, and begins to read. Her pee flow would continue on for 5 minutes, which was followed by her anus suddenly releasing a torrent of dark brow liquid poop, with the consistency of brown coffee with undigested food chunks in it. After 30 seconds, Lindsay was still releasing that same wave of diarrhea, only to be alarmed when she heard something slam into the door from the outside. Indeed, it was Tyler who slammed into the door, as he attempted to perform a cartwheel act to look fancy before getting to where Lindsay was, only to screw up and slam legs first into the door. The impact swung the door open backwards and broke the hinges of it.

Lindsay: Umm, who are you again? Much to her personality, she's dozing off a bit, completely forgetting about her diarrhea, which seemed to have came to a stop.  ???

Tyler: You don't remember me? Remember that guy who said he'll help ya out at anytime? That's me alright!

Lindsay: Oh, that's who you are!  :P

Tyler: I came here because I couldn't get enough of you! Even you going away for something like, well, this? He scratches his head. I still don't know the right words to say for this, but I think we're not just friends, or jock and blonde! We're meant for each other! What do ya say then? You agree with that?  ^-^

Hearing those words, Lindsay now was shining in her eyes as she held her hands up to her head together in a cute pose.

Lindsay: Yes! We're not just friends! We ARE meant for each other!  :kawaii:

Suddenly, a loud fart erupted from Lindsay's bottom, and was promptly followed by another wave of diarrhea, only this time this had a mushier consistency, along with a much stronger smell. It only took a second for the smell to hit Tyler, as he suddenly became disoriented and attempted to spin around in circles to maintain his balance, but failed to as he got knocked out and promptly fell on the sitting Lindsay, which also caused the confession cam to fall backwards, covering Tyler and Lindsay in her diarrhea. The smell then came to Lindsay, which brought her back to reality.

Lindsay: Ahh! No! Come on! This is so gross!  :'(

She says that as she waves her arms around to try to fan the smell away, with Tyler still lying down on top of her. Much to their unawareness, obviously Chris and Chef were seeing this all unfold on tape in their secret booth on the island.

Chris: Wow. Now that gave me an idea for a possible challenge! One that involves mud!

Chef: Umm, Chris, I don't think that was mud... I think it's something even better than that!  ;)

A Rat

Here's my humble addition:
Soul Calibur
Talim ambles into the ladies' room, pigtails swaying as a bead of sweat precipitates from her brow.

Talim: Damn! I need the privy so bad!

The petite girl lopes into a stall, swiftly twirling, removing her translucent pants and perching on the porcelain, all in one facile move. Amber pee trickles down, swiftly followed by an odoriferous fart, marking the antecedent of the tawny masses to come. Her hole gradually opens as a log tries to liberate itself spontaneously.

Talim: Gee, I really had to go. Meanwhile, the log slickly weaves through her rectum. It disengages from her cheeks without incident and plops into the unclouded water below. Two more carbon copies folllow their leader with ease.  :shit:

A fourth clump precedes the original. As it elongates, it gradually becomes more excruciating to excrete.

Talim: Ooomphf! This hunk will stay in me for a long time to come!  :shitbricks:

Abruptly, a piercing cry resonated through the air, and the same person who uttered that cry landed a foot on the cubicle door forcefully. The lock liberated its hold, the door breached, exposing an astounded Talim .  :o

A young man, garnet hair gleaning under the dim light, was adorned in an immaculate, white suit, complete with a trim tie and trousers. It was apparent that Hong Yunseong was going to do something inapropos again. He gets down to one knee, collectedly removing a black box from his pocket.

Yunseong: Talim, I just comprehended that I can?t subsist without you, your resplendence and flowing locks mesmerize me, leaving me mouth agape. You have everything that other girls don't: spunk, spirit and congeniality. Let?s get engaged, please?

Expecting a more positive response from the Filipino wind priestess, the fiery redhead was floored by his soul mate connecting with his right cheek. The brash Korean's afflicted area seared with pain.

Yunseong: Hey, what did you do that for?  :009:

Talim: Can you even see what I'm doing?

Yunseong: Well, you are sitting on a pristine throne, apt for only a comely girl like you.

Talim braces her hand for another strike to the head, but shakes her head instead with incredulity.

Talim: Do I need to demonstrate? Now watch carefully.

She inhales deeply, a pair of determined beads transfixed on the firebrand in front of her.

Talim: Nyyyggghhh...... nyyyggghhh......  :shitbricks:

The dangling mass that had halted all this time started losing its grip on her rectum, as it proceeded lazily down the tapered canal. This process continued for another minute, before all 6 inches of the log slinked out of her rectum. It hits rock bottom with an orotund splash.

The mephitic odor reaches the young warrior's nose, who realized his folly.  :001:

Talim: See, you were here to watch me expel my load! You pervert, I bet you relished looking at my lower body while we were traveling, fuelled by lechery! Get out of here before I drive these tonfas through you!  >:(

Yunseong: Wait, give me a jiffy to explain?  :012:

Talim: You still have the courage to persist?  >:(

Yunseong wisely bails, a gust nearly hitting the bull's eye on his back as he fumbles to safety.

OrpheumZero

*Standing outside a decepit temple, that songs from Jurassic park plays*

Holy fucking shit, it's an old temple! Jesus christ, what the fuc-

*Is kicked in the head by invisible foot*

Ok, fine.

*Blows dust off the thread, coughing from the buildup*

Damn, why doesn't this get the love it deserves? Huh? Huh?! HUH?!?!?!?!  >:( >:( >:(

Rave Master

Elie is running runs into Haru's house, a hand clasping her butt.

Elie: Oh man! I really gotta do a poopie bad! Oooh!  :'(  :toidesp:

She scrambles into the bathroom and gets to the toilet. Pulling off her skirt, she sits down. Immediately a hissing stream of pee comes out, followed closely by a trumpeting fart and big log.

Elie: Nyyygggh.... Phew, glad I made it.  ;D

Suddenly, who should appear? Haru, looking heroic, a long coat draped over his shoulders and the Decaforce swords sheath on it.

Haru: Elie...

Elie: Uhh.... Haru... I'm pooping... :-[ Could you come a little later...

Haru: But I have to ask you something...

Elie: Really? Can't it wait?....  :xm0014: *A thick log is starting to come out*

Haru: No... It's now or never. Elie... Will you marry me?

Elie:  :xm0006: Ummm.... *The log splashes heavily into the bowl*

Gale pops up in the door way, looking serious.

Gale: Haru, have you asked her yet?

Haru: Dad! What are you doing?! I'm trying to be romantic!

Gale: Don't talk back to your father! I'm just trying to make sure you don't mes up with your girlfriend!

Haru: Idiot! I will if you keep interuptting us!

Elie: Um... Guys?

Gale: You can't call your dad an 'idiot'!

Haru: I just did, idiot!

Elie: Um... *Is trying to say something, but can't cut in, meanwhile another log is emerging*

The sounds of arguing continue.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

*Staring angrily.....*
>:(
*Keeps staring*
>:( >:(
*Won't stop staring*
>:( >:( >:(
*Vein appears in temple*
>:( >:( >:( >:(
*Looking crazed*
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
*Dies from a busted vein as blood spurts from head*

Come on people.... Where's the love?

Zatch Bell!

Megumi and Tia are frantically heading for a bathroom, despeate.

Megumi and Tia: Gotta go! :'( :'(

They rush into a restroom with side-by-side toilets, both pull down their panties in synch and plant their butts on a toilet.

Megumi: Ahhhh.... :005: I've been holding that all day!Starts peeing.

Tia: Same here.  :poops:

Suddenly the door is kicked open, and smoke billows in like rolling fog.

Megumi: What the?! Is is a Mamodo attack?

A random spotlight appears and Kiyo and Zatch appear in the doorway, dressed suave and looking dashing.

Megumi:  ??? Kiyo?

Tia:  :xm0006: Zatch?

Kiyo: With rose in his teeth Megumi.... It's taken me far too long, but I've realized; I love you!

Megumi:  :-[ Re-rea-really?....

Zatch: Tia, I know I can be annoying, but that's because I really like you! Tia?

The small red haired Mamodo girl is furious.

Tia:  >:( PERVERTS!!! Flies off the toilet and kicks both boys upside the air with one spinning kick.

Tia: That'll teach them for barging in on ladies during their business.

Megumi:  :004: Dreamingly Kiyo likes me?.....

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

DrBones

It's cool you thought to revive this once again.  I'd add to it, but good new ones aren't easy to come up with! :'( 

I do remember seeing a lot of this show on Cartoon Network.  It had never occurred to me, but given the bond between a Mamodo and their human, it dose make sense that they would have to go at the same time.  That last line made me laugh. ;D

Nia

cool, now that i think of it'd be awesome to see a fic about Tia needing to take a dump.:xm0006:
but I kinda doubt anyone would want to do her, with her as loli-ish that she is. :'(

Quagmire

Ok...*cracks knuckles*  ...first attempt, here we go!  (I think I'll worry more about the story than the emoticons for now.  And hope the "accents" aren't too annoying...)

X-Men

"Uhn, mmm, oh Lordy..."  Rogue mumbled under her breath as she quickly made her way to her room in the X-Mansion, rubbing her upset stomach as she went.  Once inside, she locked the door and went straight to the private bathroom.  A luxury afforded to all of the X-Men, thankfully.  Despite the fact that she was quite fit, and invulnerable to boot, her tummy was a bit sensitive.

Taking a second to lock the bathroom door as well as an extra precaution (she knew this was going to be a seriously bad bowel movement), she rushed to the toilet, jerked down her low-cut jean shorts and green thong in one fluid motion, and sat.  As soon as her shapely bottom hit the seat, a torrent of runny poop and gas exploded from her.  She let out a sigh of relief that turned into a groan of pain as a cramp made her double over.  This continued for a few minutes, until at last Rogue's diarrhea eased off.  Now red-faced and sweating, she leaned back on the seat to catch her breath.

"Ahhh."  Her nose crinkled as she caught the scent of her 'production.'  "Whew, Lordy, what a stink..."  It was about enough to make her wish she bothered with air freshener.  But since she was the only one who used it at the moment, she didn't....

*BANG*

A startled Rogue nearly jumped off the toilet seat as her bathroom doorknob exploded in a purple flash, and the door slowly swung open to reveal a grinning Remy LeBeau - AKA Gambit.  Rogue's hands flashed down to cover her crotch and her face got even redder as she yelled, "REMY!  You...ah....what in th' blue blazes are y'all DOING?!"

LeBeau kept grinning, and shook his head.  After indulging himself a look at Rogue in her predicament, he shifted somewhat in the doorway to where he wasn't looking directly at her but could still see her out of the corner of his eye.  "Ah, chere, you done brought dis on y'self, you know.  Me an' you, we gotta be havin' a talk about some important t'ings, but you done keep avoiding de subject.  So, a man's gotta take drastic measures sometimes..."

Rogue blinked for a moment, then glared at LeBeau and took one hand off her crotch to use it to point at him accusingly.  "Avoiding the...AVOIDING the subject?!  Why, you...you..."  For a second Rogue forgot herself as she moved her other hand to shake a fist at her Cajun intruder.  "...Ya self-centered, egotistical swamp rat!  Ah ain't been avoidin' it, in case ya ain't noticed we've had OTHER things to worry about lately!  Ya know, like those Sentinels that've started popping up again.  Or that crazy Omega Red that showed up a couple days ago lookin' ta take Logan's head off..."

Gambit waved a dismissive hand.  "Pah, jus' minor interruptions.  No need to let dat stuff get in de way of what's really important, heh?"

Rogue blinked again, then shook her head.  "Why am ah even listenin' to this right now?  So help me Gambit, you have until the time ah wipe my...clean myself to get as far away as possible before I knock ya plumb into next week!"  She reached over for the toilet paper, with a glare that DARED him to watch what was coming next, but found nothing but the empty roll-holder there.  "Wha..."

"Awww...misplace, something, chere?"  Gambit pulled a fluffy, pink roll of toilet paper from his trenchcoat and started to hand it to Rogue, then pulled it back before she could reach it.  "Nope, sorry, I done went to a lot of trouble to get you where you be sittin' still for a second, so you can listen to what ol' Gambit have to say!"

Rogue stated to speak, but moaned as another cramp hit her.  "Ohhh...that gumbo...wha..."  She glared at Remy again.  "Did ya put laxatives in that gumbo?  Ya sick freak, dirty butt or no, ah'll get up from here and rip your..."

Gambit quickly put his hands up.  "No chere, honest I wouldn't do DAT to ya, no matter how bad I want to be talking!  But ol' Gambit don't have to be a mind-reader like de Professor t'know dat you love his home-made gumbo...but it don' like you much at all, oui?"  Rogue cocked an eyebrow at him.  "Trust me chere, I appreciate de ladylike way dat it's handled, but ol' Gambit know dat after you go off for a while after eatin' it, your nose ain't got no more powder on it den it had before.  I jus' pulled out all de stops to outdo m'self dis time to make it extra-good.  So you'd be sure to go back for seconds..."

Rogue's stomach grumbled loudly.  "An' thirds..."  Rogue sighed and shook her head.  "Look, Remy, ah really do like you.  But don't you think that we have enough goin' against us even overlookin' the fact that we work every day to protect a world that hates n' fears us?"

Gambit turned around so he could look Rogue straight in the eyes.  "Never said it'd be easy, darlin.  But my Pappy done told me a long time ago that nothin worth having was got easy.  ...he be talkin' about thieving, 'course, but I tink' it still applies, non?"

Rogue couldn't help but smile at Gambit, despite the rather uncomfortable and embarrassing position he had put her in.  "Remy, ah...sometimes when ah'm with you, I feel like just maybe...ah dunno, maybe mah life is..."

"Normal?"  Gambit finished for her.  "Oui...powers, X-Men, Brotherood, whole world that'd be happier wit us wiped off de face of it...when I'm with you, mon amor, don' none of dat matter."

"All right, swamp-rat.  Y'all win...let's talk."

Gambit flashed a smile.  "Bien, chere!  Just one t'ing..."  Remy once again handed Rogue the toilet paper, and didn't pull it away this time.  "...how's about a courtesy flush, heh?"

BlueSniper

Figured I'd do something a little strange. Since someone already took Soul Calibur, I'll take...

Tekken

Jane dashed down the hallway as quickly as her legs would take her. Luckily, the deserted laboratory was the perfect place for what she meant to do; she should have known better than to order Chinese take-out, but she hadn't been home since yesterday and there weren't many alternatives.

The bathroom was a small, single room with a toilet and sink, lit by a bar of fluorescent light that flickered to life as Jane flipped the switch. She hopped from foot to foot as she fumbled with the zipper of her jeans. A tell-tale grumble from her stomach caused her to bend slightly, her butt jutting backward and releasing a high-pitched squeaking fart. Her jeans had grown tighter since she'd gotten them, no doubt because of the time she spent here instead of at the gym, and now her larger rear end was placing more pressure on the zipper connection.

"Ugh," Jane muttered in frustration, "come on, come on..."

Finally the zipper popped free, allowing the engineer to yank her pants and undergarments over her hips and thighs and plop herself onto the cold porcelain seat. Almost immediately, she sighed with relief as soft waste began bubbling out of her loudly, short bursts splattering into the bowl like mud globs. She folded inward involuntarily, wringing out gassy expulsions from her intestines that oozed out her anus with ease. Behind this was runny liquid; she made a face at the nasty sound and smell that accompanied the thorough cleansing.

Her stomach still felt cramped and bloated, however. Jane sighed and slouched, rubbing beneath her navel and biting her lip. She just had to get the extra pork fried rice again. This same thing had happened last time, and she'd ended up rushing through the development of the fourth model as a result. But the restaurant she ordered from always had such great food, even considering the consequences.

Jane sat up straight as another drippy fart exploded downward. Oh well. In with the new, out with the--

SMASH!

Jane shrieked as the door splintered off its hinges. She yanked her jeans up to the tops of her thighs, attempting to cover herself while she sat. The surprise had loosened her already churning bowels; as the dust settled, the only sound was that of chunky liquid dribbling into the water beneath her. She could only watch in amazement as a large shape shuffled into the room through the gaping hole.

"Jack?" she asked, baffled. "Is something wrong?"

The robot stood motionless.

Jane raised an eyebrow. "Computer, identify error--"

The robot knelt down and brought forward its hands. In its left hand was a small copper coil, which had been connected to the leads of an LED. The circuit didn't seem to have any power source, and thus didn't seem to be doing much of anything.

"What is this, Jack?" Jane tilted her head.

The robot held the oddity out toward Jane in one hand and took her hand in the other. Jane glanced from the contraption to Jack and back again. Arranged as it was, it almost looked like a bizarre...

Jane's expression melted into warmth. "Oh, Jack..."

S.T. the Kitsune

I seriously luv the bobobo skit! It was funny and uncommon though...seriously guys there's a lot more to do here. I'm thinking I should tackle Sonic one, someone should do Shin-chan.
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.