Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Indecent Proposals

Started by solomance, August 16, 2008, 01:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waru

Quote from: DrBones on November 15, 2008, 08:45:38 PM
Thanks for reviving this Orpheum.  I think I have one or two more ideas I could put up next weekend.  If we really want to continue these though, we're going to have to start using other characters from the series already up here or more obscure universes as most of the best known ones have been done, (I'm literally looking at my manga/DVD collection next to my desk for ideas.) 

I seem to remember an Excel Saga one among the originals if you want to recreate that, or I could (but I really know the manga better than the anime.)

Love what you did with the DBZ short, especially that first line.  So whatever Roshi is slipping into her food not only makes her dumps huge and messy, but gives her incredible gas that smells like week-old death.  (Hmm... wonder if he would sell me some...  ;D ;))  Not only was it a Bulma pic. that originally started this whole thing, but she and Vegeta are the only actual married couple in this thread so far.  Maybe I could try one with Krillin and 18.

Now that I think about it, it may have been a good thing that the old thread page was lost...

*rifle bullet whistles past head*  :-X

Weight!  Let me explain!  :001:

That thread was very slow when it died, now we have more stories than ever on here and better versions of the classics.  It sucks more than most things I can think of that we keep losing these sites, but as long as they come back bigger and better every time we can keep the community alive. 

Well, Bonesy (if you're still here), I did the Excel Saga one... I really should recreate it, since I do vaguely recall it. I read the Samurai Champloo one and laughed from the record-scratch censors and the sheer absurdity that was Bo-bobo.

Ya never know, I may work on some stuff again.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Harry-Topper

Lollipop Chainsaw

Juliet Starling walks into a stall in the girls bathroom. She unbuttons her shorts and pulls them down her legs with her bikini panties down to her slender ankles and sits her butt on the toilet.
Juliet: Oh God, this is gonna be a REALLY big one!
She lets out a huge turd from her anus and it lands into the water, and a splash douses her rump with cold water.
Juliet: *sigh*
She looks between her slim thighs at the giant torpedo now resting on the bottom of the porcelain bowl.
Juliet: Wow! I really had to go so badly! *giggles* This is gonna take me some serious wiping, too...  =D
She reaches out for some toilet paper, but she only has the last square.
Juliet: *gasp* No way! Well, call this karma... l:(
Just then, an explosion erupts. The stall walls fall down, and the toilets are exposed. Only Juliet, sitting on the pot, is bewildered.
Juliet: Son of a bitch! Since when did we have nuclear explosion tests at school, now?  >:(
Just then, Nick, Juliet's boyfriend, brings a roll of toilet paper with him. Juliet covers her legs with her arms.
Juliet: Nick! Oh...um... Sorry if I'm on the potty, right now.  :-[
Nick: No. I'm sorry, Juliet. I...I brought you a new TP roll.
He gives it to her, and she takes it.
Juliet: Oh, thank you.   :)
Nick takes a small box out from his pocket.
Nick: Juliet...you are the most beautiful and high-spirited girl I know and love. Will you marry me?
Juliet looks at the ring, and smiles.
Juliet: It's beautiful... :kawaii: YES! Yes, of course I will. I accept!
She jumps off the toilet and hugs Nick despite her shorts and undies down around her ankles and her dirty butt.
Juliet: I love you so much, Nick! *giggles*
She then realises that her pants are down and her backside is unwiped.
Juliet: Um...I forgot something.
Nick: Oh, sorry. I'll go wait outside-
Juliet: No! Don't go! Keep me company, please? *whispers* I'll let you wipe my bum-bum...
Nick: Well...alright, my beloved.
Nick takes some toilet paper and wipes Juliet's ass for her. Then, he washes his hands as Juliet pulls her undies and shorts back up. She then flushes the toilet, but it gurgles.
Juliet: Oh my...
Nick: I'm sure it happens to the best of us, sweetie.
Juliet: You're right...I guess it does! *giggles*
Nick and Juliet walk out the bathroom holding hands.

THE END

UndeadRiot

Cool, dude. I might post some of my own Idecent Proposals here involving all the games I like. As a matter of fact, give me some time, I'll have one here in a second. I hope everyone likes it.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Harry-Topper

Thank you so much! Go right ahead to do so!

UndeadRiot

This is my very first post in Indecent Proposals, so Please go easy on me if it sucks.
Resident Evil: A bad time
*Jill walks into her bathroom and shuts the door*
Jill: :toidesp: Damn traffic! Three freaking hours? Freaking ridiculous! >:( My bladder's killing me!
*Jill pulls up her skirt, pulls down her white panties and sits down on the toilet*
*Jill's bladder releases the cotents it collected over her three hours of desperation into the toilet bowl and she sighs with relief*
Jill: :) Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I needed this more than anything today.
*Jill's cellphone rings*
*Jill reaches inside her skirt pocket and takes out her cellphone*
*Her caller is identified as Leon Scott Kennedy*
Jill: *Answers the phone* Hello?
Leon: *On phone* Hey, Jill! How are you?
Jill: I'm fine, what about you?
Leon: *On phone* Same here. Er...
*Jill could tell he was nervous about something*
Jill: Leon, what's wrong? Is everything alright?
Leon: *On phone* Yeah, everything's fine, it's just, uh, I was just wondering if... um... If I could come over to tell you something important.
Jill: Of course you can come over, but what's the matter?
*Jill stops as she remembers that she's still peeing*
Jill: Uh, Leon, actually now's not a good time.
*The only part Leon caught was that he had full permission to come over and pay her a visit*
Leon: *Now excited* Really? Okay! Just give me a few seconds!
Jill: Uh, Leon-
Leon: *On phone* Hang on a second. *Puts her on hold for several seconds*
Leon: *whispering* Oh, fuck.
*Leon hangs up*
Jill: *Turning off her cellphone* Why did he hang up like tha-
WHAM!!!
*Jill looks up to see That Leon had ran inside and shut the door*
*Leon had his back up against the door, and from the looks of things, he had been running like hell from something*
Jill: *Cuts off her stream and covers up her private area* Leon! What the hell are you doing in here?!
Leon: Well, I- er, you see- I-I-don't know where to start, I-
Jill: There better be a good reason why you're in here while I'm trying to take a piss!
Leon: Er, Jill, I-
*Leon casted his nervousness aside and got down on one knee in front of Jill*
*Jill watched as Leon reached inside his jacket and took out a wonderful box, when upon being opened, revealed a ring unlike anything she had ever seen before*
Jill: :o
Leon: Jill, I came over to ask you something. Will you marry me?
Jill: *Now excited* Yes!
*Jill kissed him and her bladder could no longer hold in her built-up urine*
*As she continued to pee, Jill remembered what she was doing in her bathroom in the first place and looked at Leon*
Jill: Leon, will you please leave now so I can finish what I have to do?
Leon: Can't.
Jill: Why not?
WHAM!
*Moans could be heard outside as what sounded like a small horde of zombies as they continued to beat on the door with all their might*
*Leon slammed his back up against it once again*
Leon: That's why.
THE END.
Eventually, at some point, Leon and Jill killed the zombies, escaped, and lived to tell the tale.
Thanks for reading, fellow Users. I hope everyone likes this.

"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

UndeadRiot

It's been four months and eight days since I contributed to the Indecent Proposals, so I thought I'd post another one to keep this Thread going. Here's my second Indecent Proposal, based on Zombie Panic!: Source.
Zombie Panic!: Source: Right time, odd place.
*The Survivors walk into the deserted town*
*The town also has a Church and a Gas Station*
*Eugene looks back at the looks on everyone's faces, to see the looks they're giving out as they examine the horizon are looks of anger, disbelief, and disappointment*
*Eugene speaks up*
Eugene: Okay, I admit I THOUGHT this would be a good place to head to.
Marcus: It's not really much of a good idea, Eugene. We need to hunt for weapons, ammo, and supplies and get the hell out of here.
*Paul walks into the middle of the street*
Paul: Oh,-ho-ho, yeah! Perfect spot, guys! *Laughs* If you wanna' die and shit! Whatever, dude.
*Just then, the sound of moans and "I sense their presence!" could be heard from down the road they came*
Marcus: *Looks at everyone* And the sooner we start looking for the things we need, the better."
*Everyone begins to prepare*
*Jessica's stomach growls and she clutches it. She also notices that she hasn't emptied her bladder in the past few hours, either*
*Jessica looks at Marcus*
Jessica: Marcus, I need to take care of something real quick.  :012:
Marcus: You may want to hurry, because you heard what was coming this way.
Jessica: I will. *Takes off for the Gas Station bathroom*
*Before she goes through the Gas Station's bathroom door Paul takes a Walther PPK out of his Jeans pocket and looks at it with a look of You gotta' be kidding me.*
Paul: *Looks up at Vanessa* Can I get a gun or what?!  >:(  ???
*Vanessa tosses him a Remington pump action pistol grip shotgun and a box of shells, which he catches*
Vanessa: Here, maybe you'll shut up.
*Inside the bathroom*
*Jessica shuts the door and locks it*
*Jessica puts the toilet's lid up, pulls down her Jeans and underwear, and sits down on the toilet*
*Jessica's bladder begins to empty its contents into the toilet bowl*
Jessica: Aaaahhhh, that feels good after I held it in for so long. :)
*Outside the Gas Station bathroom*
*Marucs has managed to climb onto a billboard's platform next to the Gas Station*
*Eugene had climbed up onto the roof via the ladder on the back of the Gas Station*
*Vanessa and Lea were checking out the church for weapons, ammo, and supplies*
*And Paul was walking around the Gas Station*
*Eugene looked to his left at the road they just came in on a few minutes ago*
*Zombies were coming up the road, being led by a Carrier Zombie*
Carrier Zombie: They're mine!
Eugene: Holy shit! Get ready, they're here!  :001: *Opens fire with his AK-47*
Marcus: Dammit! They've caught up with us! *Opens fire with his M4*
*Inside the Gas Station's bathroom*
Jessica's bladder was finally empty*
*Jessica doubles over*
Jessica: Oh, man. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG. *A log comes out*
*It lands in the toilet*
*Another log comes out*
Jessica: Ugh.
*A third log comes out*
*Jessica keeps struggling*
*Paul backs away from the Carrier Zombie* (Both are behind the Gas Station)
Carrier Zombie: Join me!
Paul: Come on, bitch! You ain't shit!  8) *Brings up the Walther PPK's ironsights*
*Back in the Gas Station's bathroom*
*Jessica is still having a hard time getting the piece of crap out of her*
Jessica: Damn! This difficult! I didn't think this would happen!
*Finally, after much straining, it comes out and lands in the toilet*
Jessica: Phew. *Wipes sweat off of her forehead with the back of her right arm*
WHAM!!!
*Paul is shoved through the door and up against the wall by the Carrier Zombie*
Carrier Zombie: AGH! UGH! ARRRRRRRGH!
Paul:  ??? What the hell is wrong with you, dude?!
*Paul kicks it out the door and walks over to it, Walther PPK in hand*
*He shoots the Carrier Zombie in the head and turns around to look at Jessica*
Paul: Whoa, I guess I caught you at a bad time.
Jessica: *Covers her private area up* Yes, you did, Paul. Could you leave, please?
Paul: Er, I was heading out in a few minutes but-
Jessica: Paul, I'm on the toilet. Couldn't you not leave? What part of privacy don't you understand?
Paul: Well, what I wanted to say is, er...
Jessica: What did you want to tell me, Paul?
*Paul gets down on one knee and takes a box out of his Jeans pocket, which he opens in front of her*
Paul: Jessica, will you marry me?
Jessica: *Excited* Yes!
*She kisses him*
*After they're done*
Jessica: If you can wait a minute, Paul, I'll be right out with you guys.
Paul: Sure thing, I'll be right here.
*He stood near the door*
*Jessica cleans up her private area first, and then her ass*
*A Zombie wearing a green camo vest stumbled up to him, but he shot it in the head*
Paul: Huh, you ain't talking all that EAUGHUGHEARGHAGH shit now, are you?!
*Jessica stands up, pulls up her Jeans and Underwear, and flushes the toilet*
*Jessica puts the toilet's lid down and equipped her Glock 18*
Jessica: Let's go.
Paul: Let's roll.
*They walk out, Handguns at the ready*
Marcus: *Standing in the Church doorway* Get everyone inside, Eugene! Will hold 'em off here until we can escape!
Eugene: *Motioning over to where he's at with his free hand* Come on! Over here!
*A Zombie wearing a leather jacket gets up off of the ground and another Carrier Zombie crawls up out of the hole in the street*
*Paul shoots the leather jacket wearing Zombie and the Carrier Zombie in the head*
Jessica: This will be something to tell our kids. *Laughs*
Paul: Yeah, I agree with you. *Laughs*
*Both walk into the Church and Eugene shuts and locks the door. Soon, they barricade it*
*They hold out and fend off all of the Zombies and afterwards, when they're done, they dispose of the corpses, and head out to find another place to stay*
The End.
Well, there you go. My second Indecent Proposal. I hope that this can the Thread alive and going. Thanks for reading, Fellow Users. I hope everyone liked this one as well.

Harry-Topper

Great proposals, UndeadRiot!

UndeadRiot

Thanks, man! If I can come up with any more ideas, I'll post them here.

Harry-Topper

Same here!  :) I'll also be working on with with Kim Possible. ;)

UndeadRiot

Cool, dude! I used to watch Kim Possible when I was a kid.