Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Need a break from Audrey

Started by kimiko, July 25, 2009, 12:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimiko

Hello there!  Kimiko here, author of the Audrey series.  Which I need to take a break from for a while... although I've enjoyed writing it, lately it's gotten a bit too loli even for me  :-[

So I'm contemplating writing a one-shot involving high school students caught cheating on an exam...

Quote"I'll give you all a second chance.  I'll prepare an alternate exam for you to take this Friday after school."  The girls' expressions brightened, but before they could exclaim their gratitude, he raised a hand.

"However!  If you wish to be allowed to take the exam, there will be two conditions.  First: from the time you arrive at school Friday morning to the moment you turn in the make-up exam, you are not to take your panties off during the school day - for any reason."  He looked around, to see if the students understood.

He was not disappointed.  Elizabeth raised her hand.  "Wh...what if we have to go to the bathroom, sir?"

"Why, you'll just have to hold it," said Mr. Andrews.

"All day?!" exclaimed Elizabeth, her eyes widening in shock, and beginning to glisten with tears.  "That's not fair!"

Mr. Andrews wasn't surprised that Elizabeth was the first to catch on.  He knew that a childhood illness had left her with an unusually weak bladder; back in fifth grade, she'd wet herself twice in the same day, earning her the nickname 'Betsy Wetsy'.  Even now, in high school, she generally needed to visit the facilities four or five times a day, and he himself had observed her squirming in her seat toward the end of his class.

Nevertheless, he was unmoved.  "Sorry, my dear.  You could just take the F you'd earned-"

"No!" squealed Liz in horror.  "I, I mean-"

"I'm not finished," interrupted Mr. Andrews, to a chorus of gasps.  He could almost see the unspoken You mean there's more? on the girls' faces.  "Second: regardless of whether you manage to hold it during school, you will not be allowed to begin until all of you have urinated and defecated in your panties."

"What?" shouted Annie, incensed.  She was the athletic sort, and Andrews guessed that she'd fully expected to be able to hold it all day.  It must've come as a shock to find out that her iron bladder would do nothing to spare her the shame of dirty underwear.

Ignoring the outburst, the teacher continued.  "You may soil yourself anytime you like during the day.  But to be fair to all of you," he said, glancing at Liz and Annie, "you will all be required to wet yourself after you arrive."  He held up a tray, one foot square, with a lip about half an inch.  "When you arrive for the exam, you will change into your gym uniforms, and you will each stand in one of these trays.  The exam will not begin until all four of your trays have overflowed with urine."

Is anyone interested in watching this scenario play out?

Jimmy Olsen

What you describe isn't really my thing.  But if you're looking to do something different from Audrey, why not give the Interactive Fiction a try?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute