Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Introductory post

Started by bubbatub78, January 31, 2010, 11:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubbatub78

Good day everyone,

I've been a member on these boards for a year now, and thought it was time to finally delurk.  Like one or two other regulars on here, I am not a huge fan of defecation stories, though I must say I have read some amazing fics on here that have nearly changed my mind.  I am much more of a pee fan, specifically, a woman's ability to pee unfathomable amounts.  I love stories that focus on the strength of the urine stream, and more importantly the length at which the pee continues.  I very much want to thank those that include these elements in their stories (Jimmy, Dr. Bones, probably many others I am forgetting).

I have written some fictional work before, though nothing specific to anime.  If anyone is familiar with Ger & Shara's femaledesperation site, I posted a fictional series under the name of "Bubba" about a character who develops an unimaginable bladder capacity.  I have other non-published stories as well, but it seems my interest is not shared by many.  Perhaps there are members of this board who might?   

Also, and please forgive my ignorance, but do all fictional works on this board involve anime characters?  I ask because though it seems most do, Jimmy's story "The Fairer Sex" appeared as if it involved a character not pertaining to anything specific.  I'm not familiar with much anime, but I did play quite a bit of FFIV & FFVI back in the day, so I might one day be able to compose a story based on one of those characters.   

Thanks again for everyone's contributions on here.  I hope, if anyone else appreciate a woman who pees and pees and pees some more, to become a more active member. 

Toasty

Welcome to the site, Bubba! Well, obviously you've been here for a while, but welcome into the community. I totally respect your love for pee stories. I'm a fan myself, even though my authorship tends more towards defecation in particular, I try to include both in most of my stories. Have you read Shizune's Strife? That's one of my favorite urination stories, it's in the Naruto section.

Anyway, to answer your question, while most of the fiction on this site is based off of anime/games, there are quite a few original stories as well, the only difference being that they are posted under the "Original" category as opposed to "Bleach" or "Final Fantasy" or "Dragon Ball" or what have you. Almost all of Jimmy's stories feature original characters, as do MMTwo's, Most of Anime Lover's and Fallen Star's, some of Poowrite's, probably a bunch I'm forgetting (sorry!). I even wrote an original story recently, so yeah, it's pretty common.

I think you're underestimating how many people might enjoy your stories. Just because most of us write poop stories doesn't mean we wouldn't also enjoy urination only stories. I say post them on the fiction site, and you'll probably get a good response.

Best of luck,

- Toasty

Jimmy Olsen

I just want to reiterate that non-fanfic stories and urination only stories are posted here all the time, and often get good reviews and win contests.  I would love to read your work, and I'm not alone.  Me and FallenStar are probably the biggest fans of female urination here, but I think most readers have some interest in the subject.

I'm flattered to see my name among the authors you like. :kawaii: Like Toasty said, most of my stories are original (not fanfics).  I have written 2 fanfics in the interactive stories (Dr. Bones cowrote one), and 3 fanfics in the general collection.  "The Fairer Sex" isn't a fanfic.  I wanted to rewrite it to be a tough chick from an anime or video game (Bones suggested Tsunade from Naruto and Haruko from FLCL), but never managed.

Since you like reading about girls peeing long and hard, I suggest this link: http://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostayx.htm

Read the post from Kris (WWLB).  It could be made-up, but you'll probably find it entertaining. ;) For your navigation convenience, I've also assembled a short, definitely incomplete list of urination-only stories on this site.

~Bulma Wets Her Bed
~Captured
~Commercials We'd Love to See (Chapter 3)
~Desperate Times
~A Fairy's Pee
~Full Bladder Gambit: Penelo
~A Gamer's Dedication
~Haibane Renmei: Uncensored (Series)*
~Hotaru Tomoe's Friends: Ami's Classroom Desperation
~Ichigo Ramune
~It Wasn't Juice
~The Lights Go Down
~The Lost Files (Chapter 2)*
~The Love Hina Stories (Series)*
~A Matter of Time
~The Princess and the Pee*
~Sayako's Tournament Misfortune
~Tales of Ba Sing Sa: Katara's Desperation
~The Watersport Tales of Aya and Noa (Series)
~What a Lousy Day for an Exorcism
~Wingless

*Contains some defecation, but centered around urination
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

bubbatub78

Thank you, Toasty, for the warm welcome.  It is most appreciated.  I believe I have read every pee related story on this board, though WetYellow's is at the top of my list.  I'd love to read more from him! 

Jimmy, thanks for compiling the list of peeing only stories.  I love the descriptions you use to describe the ferocity of a woman's pee stream, such as in "The Fairer Sex" and "Never Let Kara Drive".  I'm definitely a big fan, and was sorry to hear of your hard drive crash.  As far as toiletstool goes, I've been a reader there since 1997.  It has had its share of both amazing and outlandish pee and poop stories.  I have no idea if dearest Kris is for real, nor Lexi, Megan, Cady, Pee Girl, or any of the others who have come and gone, but I still read their stories over and over.  If I had to pick a favorite, it is hard to beat "Bladder Queen" on page 1479.   

My first story is now up.  I hope some of you will enjoy it, and of course, feedback is appreciated.  I actually wrote this a number of years ago.  I'll be adding more in time!

Jimmy Olsen

Intense female streams fascinate me too.  I've even had the good fortune to hear some real ones (I have a platonic lady friend whose hissing can be heard through the wall while other women who use that bathroom are inaudible).  I'll have to make a point to use them again in stories.  Sadly, the best one I ever described is in one of the files I lost.  The setup is a woman who's been tied up for 2 days and never gave her captor the satisfaction of seeing her have an accident.  I wrote a really long passage describing her letting loose when she finally has freedom and privacy, but now I don't remember much of anything about what I wrote.

That "Bladder Queen" post is indeed entertaining.  My all-time favorite is probably the one where the guy describes sharing a shower with his wife and her peeing in it.  I can't remember the poster's name or the page number, but I have the post saved on a disc somewhere.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute