Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

More rare finds!

Started by smittyjenson, January 02, 2011, 02:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacchus

Wow, the WTF meme almost seems like a deliberate way to get people to draw fetish pictures...

Jimmy Olsen

The masturbation thing grosses me out, but I think it's great that a meme is encouraging people to draw their characters on the toilet.  There are so many talented amateur artists with so many awesome female characters who would be great to see on the can.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Quagmire

Great finds, smitty!  I hang on dA a bit but none of the people I follow caught the "WTF meme." :D

Also, thanks for the Stripperella pix.  Though now I want to see that scene DrBones mentioned too...

Jimmy Olsen

You're welcome!  I spent a lot of time shopping that pic, so I'm glad somebody enjoys it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Bacchus

There is this spanish webcomic author by the name of Runtime-Error which lately has been focusing on drawing comics about poop... the main character of this particular series happens to be a girl.

Strip 1:
http://www.runtimecomics.com/2011/02/oler-mierda/

Strip 2:
http://www.runtimecomics.com/2011/02/gotita-culo-rabia/

He says he will be doing more like this soon, and it is possible that some would be about farts. It would have been more useful to upload them independiently, but there is this thing I call "lazyness" "sloth" "selfishness" "classy effort-declination"...

Jimmy Olsen

Okay...what are you asking me to do? ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Bacchus

Yeah, it was not very clear. What I meant is: do you want me to post a translation? And then you translate the strips themselves, changing the spanish text in the image for an english translation. Or do you think a translation is not needed? MS Paint-ing over it might get the same results, and there are not many words, so a translation might not be worth the effort of editing the image, its up to you  ^-^

Jimmy Olsen

Yeah, I can do that.  If somebody else can translate it, Photoshopping the new text into the comic should be easy.  Are these the only two pages?  I can't tell if I'm supposed to cliclk on something to get more, because, you know, it's all in a foreign language.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Bacchus

Yes, those are the only pages at the moment. If he releases more, I'll post them here.

The translation would be:

The title of both strips would translate as ''Poop World''.

Strip 1:
The brownish box reads: "¡It is curious that we find repulsive some poop-related practices, and yet still we keep doing them time after time*!"
*Alternatively, it could translate as "again and again" instead of "time after time".
The girl's not saying any words, just making those sounds.

Strip 2:
The brownish box reads: "And, ¿isn't it annoying to get one's butt splashed when taking a shit, specially if the toilet is full of pee?"
The yellow "chop, chop!" does not refer to the english word "chop", just the sound the turd makes when splashing on the toilet's water, so it would be better to change it to "slpash" or the like.
The girl says: "Aghh! I'd rather die!"

It's all for now, strip 2 was a tad tricky so it may not make much sense, if so, just tell me.

Jimmy Olsen

I've already started on it.  I'll post it as soon as it's done.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Plan B

I'LL TAKE YOUR SCAT, AND YOU TOO.

Bacchus

That Batgirl one was so elusive... thanks for uploading.

Jimmy Olsen

Here's one for the diaper fans, the schoolgirl fans, and the bunnygirl fans.

http://img717.imageshack.us/i/minimimi.jpg/
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute