Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Status Report

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 05, 2007, 04:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

That'll be great.  So far no one has specifically reviewed the 3rd commercial.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Muhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhhahahahahaaaa! *Thunder boom*

I have hijacked this thread to make an announcment, I have just added 3 (count 'em, 3!) new stories! The first is a reboot to my Yuna short story from the trilogy. The second is a prequel to Poowrite's "The Gullwings' Contest", which acts as a bridge between it and my "Yuna and Rikku poop their panties."
The third story is a follow up chapter to my W.I.T.C.H story, Desperate Times.

Now, please go read. Enjoy. And review! I command you-ooooeeeeoooooo *Like Mentok*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on February 10, 2008, 02:14:39 AM
That'll be great.  So far no one has specifically reviewed the 3rd commercial.

By ... by Jove I haven't reviewed that one. WTF?! I read it, why didn't I review it  ??? .

Anyhoo, situation taken care of.

I'll check your stories out later today, Orphuem. Looking forward to reading them.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Fire Nation Ladies story? That wouldn't perhaps be the idea where Azula turns an accident into a victory for the good of the Fire Nation would it? ;D

To be honest, I've been kinda playing around with the same idea in my head. I just need to figure out a situation that would easily allow for her to get caught short, but still pull off a praise worthy feat.

Anyway, read and review my new stories, please! 8)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Oh noes!  My thread is been skyjacked!  :kawaii:

I read and reviewed those Yuna stories.  Good work, Orph.  :)

Thanks for the review, Poowrite.  I was beginning to worry I'd never get a critique of the 3rd commercial.  :)

I'm halfway through my ghost story.  Further commercials have been pushed back.  4 of them are pretty much done in the sense that I've put down every actual idea in them, I just need to flesh out the visuals and turn the keywords into complete sentences.  You'll hear more from me soon.  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

I need 'ta get off my arse and put my story on paper. I kno what's gonna happen, I've just been incredibly lazy lately ^.^

And yer welcome for the review. Though, I gotta say the second was my favorite. Had a lot to do with subject matter, though :0)

Quote from: OrpheumZero on February 21, 2008, 03:16:30 PM
Fire Nation Ladies story? That wouldn't perhaps be the idea where Azula turns an accident into a victory for the good of the Fire Nation would it? ;D

To be honest, I've been kinda playing around with the same idea in my head. I just need to figure out a situation that would easily allow for her to get caught short, but still pull off a praise worthy feat.

Yeah, the problem I'm having is Azula never loses. I'd kinda like her to have an accident, not push it out on purpose, but that seems like losing  :-X. Gotta be some way to turn that into a victory a-la Toph and Katara's wetting accidents in Bend This!

I'll come up with something though. I gotta include May and Ty-Lee, too.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Poowrite on February 21, 2008, 06:42:12 PM
I need 'ta get off my arse and put my story on paper. I kno what's gonna happen, I've just been incredibly lazy lately ^.^

And yer welcome for the review. Though, I gotta say the second was my favorite. Had a lot to do with subject matter, though :0)

Quote from: OrpheumZero on February 21, 2008, 03:16:30 PM

Yeah, the problem I'm having is Azula never loses. I'd kinda like her to have an accident, not push it out on purpose, but that seems like losing  :-X. Gotta be some way to turn that into a victory a-la Toph and Katara's wetting accidents in Bend This!

I'll come up with something though. I gotta include May and Ty-Lee, too.

Simple, have Azula taking on a powerful earthbender general of a remote village. Like Ty Lee, he could affect a person's body and cause them to suddenly fall asleep, sneeze uncontrollably, or lose control of their bodily functions. Thinking he'll win by having Azula high tail it to poop, our fierce fire princess instead drops her load right then and there in her pants all the while delivering the final blow to her foe.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Thanks for the reviews, and I hope to see even more. Though I am having a problem, for some strange reason I can't respond to reviews. It keeps saying I'm not allowed to that. Hopefully it'll clear up soon.

Until then I'll at least make one response here: Jimmy, in your review to Five girls, one bathroom. You thought the girl Taranee was bit bitchy, I didn't mean for her to come off as such. I thought I made it clear she was desperate and had taken the opportunity to go right from the start. I'll admit, it is a bit mean to put yourself before someone else who is in dire need, but if you had to go really bad you'd probably take care of your business first and foremost.

I'll admit it probably does need some revising, as does the Surveillance. But they can wait for now, there's no immediate need.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

I updated the Five Girls story, and applied some changes based on the flaws that were mentioned. I believe it now flows even better than the original attempt. So please go and re-read it. ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Update: I posted my entry to the story contest.  I'll be gone for a while, so please leave your review for me.  Also read and review my commercials if you haven't.

Funny link for no reason: http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/02/24/funny-pictures-invizible-chess/
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: OrpheumZero on February 22, 2008, 01:32:04 AM
Simple, have Azula taking on a powerful earthbender general of a remote village. Like Ty Lee, he could affect a person's body and cause them to suddenly fall asleep, sneeze uncontrollably, or lose control of their bodily functions. Thinking he'll win by having Azula high tail it to poop, our fierce fire princess instead drops her load right then and there in her pants all the while delivering the final blow to her foe.

If you're not gonna use this one do you mind if I do something with it, Lord Orpheum?

OrpheumZero

*Dressed like a roman*

Hmmmm.......*Thinking*.......I say......*Thumps up* Do as you shall!......

..... ^-^

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

That's... THUMBS-Up.  Geez, no wonder you Romans were conquered.   :P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Poowrite

Well maybe thumbs were called thumps in ancient Rome and you just don't know a damn thing about Roman culture, FS  ;D

Thanks for yer premission, Orpheum. I shall see what I can come up with :).

OrpheumZero

Quote from: FallenStar on March 17, 2008, 02:38:24 AM
That's... THUMBS-Up.  Geez, no wonder you Romans were conquered.   :P

*Now thinking like an old world European* Tis only a minor spelling trifle, nave. Have at you! *Carrying a 50ft tall white glove* :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story