Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

my new avatar fic...

Started by Anime Lover, October 20, 2007, 12:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

I just want you guys to know that although my new avatar fic, titled 'Captured' has watersports, it's not desperation, and it's pretty heavy on the meaness, towards Toph, so if you love Toph, you may want to stir clear of the fic. It does have a good ending though.

oh yeah, this is a stand alone fic, it has no place in my three previous Avatar fics
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

Holy crap watch out behind you! *Points to Poowrite who is sneaking with a menacing look in his face* ;D :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

I did type out a warning ^_^

Don't hurt me Poowrite!
*hides in a corner*

Poowrite

*Hides a crowbar behind his back.*
Was I going to hit you with that crowbar? What crowbar are you referring to, Anime Lover?

Seriously, though I went ahead and read it. I would have preferred Katara be the victim, but it wasn't bad.

Azula really is mean. One of these days, someone needs to make her totally crap her pants. That'll teach her  ;D

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Anime Lover

*peeks head out of corner.*

Yanno, at one point in the 'thinking up' of the fic, I thought about Katara being captured along with Toph and have her subjected to stuff too, but I wanted to focus on Toph, I could see Toph still talk back even though she's being hurt, not so much with Katara ^_^;

I actually considered extending the fic where Toph gets her revenge on Azula and uses her earth bending to, 'return' the favor.