Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou Dreams

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 24, 2007, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

Can't you just post the rest here?  Or is it extremely dirty?  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

na I just mean, I'll post more if anyone wants?

Jimmy Olsen

I'm curious.  Please post it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

Yes, it seems like there's no reason you shouldn't tell us more.

Don't string us along forever!

Jimmy Olsen

I had quite a dream last night.  I was in a college class, only I was in the classroom where I had math classes in 6th and 8th grade, the instructor was my 4th and 5th grade art teacher, and all the students looked like high school students.  The teacher had to leave the room for som reason, and told us not to leave while she was gone.  After a while, the girl sitting in front of me told her friend in the next row that she had to go to the bathroom and didn't think she could wait until the instructor came back. 

I pretended to be studying or doing homework or something, trying my best to disguise my immense interest.  Her friend took a clear disposable plastic cup (the kind people drink beer from) out of her backpack and suggested that she use it.  She agreed, and pulled down her jeans and panties (I don't remember the color) and squatted on the desk (the desk part, not the chair part).  Her friend positioned the cup under her, and she proceeded to urinate.  I watched as she filled the cup with a dark yellow liquid with foam at the top (resembling beer, actually) and splattered a portion on the desk, and I got an erection.  When the cup was about 4/5 full the girl said "this isn't working."  I don't know why.

So she stood up, hopped down from the desk, and walked around to the empty desk behind me, dribbling urine all the while.  What she did next was sit in the desk behind me in a weird way.  Her legs were spread, but bent, and she was leaning back (I don't know how this was physically possible in a junior high school-type desk).  Then she resumed her strong stream, which arced several feet above where she was and landed in a puddle on the carpet several feet in front of my desk.  This worked fine when her stream was at full power, but in between spurts of urine the weakened stream came so low that it hit my head.  Then she finished. 

I dried my hair with a towel that was laying around for some reason, then I turned around and said "be more careful the next time you pee in class."  Then I noticed that my fly was open and there was a bulge she could see because I hadn't tucked my penis (which was still inside my underwear) back in after the erection had subsided.  I was embarrassed, and tried to quickly get it back in and zip up without her noticing.  She said "how would you know I wasn't?  You were asleep."  I obviously wasn't, and started to argue that point when the instructor came back and I gave her my attention. 

The girl moved to yet another desk and acted innocent.  The teacher never said anything about the wet carpet or the cup of urine, and from then on it became a typical "back to school" dream.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I forgot to say yesterday, but I actually had a nyou type dream last morning. I was kinda falling in and out of sleep *since I've been getting to bed late alot* and had the tv on. Well first I have some weird dream that seemed like something out of Fight Club *Or at least I think it was Fight Club, though I know the movie didn't a torsoless person sitting at a bus stop reading a paper :P* then next thing I know I'm watching a 'scene' where a sexy girl in a blue swimsuit *or maybe lingerie* is on the toilet, leaning forward and groaning, then dropping a nice fat turd *which the splash of could be seen as she looks positively relieved!* Needless to say, it was a pretty nice dream! ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Cool dream!  Good to know I'm not the only one having dreams like this.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Micro

Strangely, I haven't had any really graphic dreams about girls going to the bathroom. Usually when I do have them, they're really vague and I don't remember much afterward. The most vivid one I remember was when I was in high school. There was a girl I had a huge crush on from afar (I've never had much trouble talking to girls, but somehow this one was just unapproachable to me), and one night I dreamed that I snuck into the girls' bathroom at school and found her alone in there taking a dump (the guys' toilets at my school didn't have doors on the stalls, but I don't know if the girls' toilets were the same--they were in the dream). As soon as she noticed I was there, I woke up. Not too exciting in the telling, but suffice it to say, I was really unhappy about waking up.

Jimmy Olsen

I recently had a dream about a girl pooping.

On the night of December 10 I dreamt there was an outbreak of rabies, zombie transformation, or some similar pathogen.  At the end I was hiding on the flat rooftop of a small store with an attractive skinny girl who looked Chinese.  We were looking down at the zombies and monstrous dogs on the street when I felt my right hand enter something wet.  I looked and saw that it was in a big mud puddle that the poor girl was sitting in.  I was like "Gack, it's all over my hand!"  And she was like, "I'm sorry.  I've had tummy trouble all day, and this excitement was too much for me."  I realized it wasn't mud.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Nia

I had a weird dream the other day about where I was with my sisters friend was on top of the roof and the ladder had fell and we was stuck there,
no idea why we was there though,  not even sure why she was with me all alone, it was weird we was there a real long time, it was like we lived up there some days, not really sure how but we somehow had food and drink,  then until one day she couldn't hold it anymore and took a very big dump, I woke up before she had finished. I no idea where every one else was or if we was ever going to get down, lol

it was really weird, I can't remember it very much though.

Jimmy Olsen

Nia: Interesting, we both had dreams about being on a roof with a girl while she pooped.

I had a dream last night that somebody discovered that there were three universes before our own.  And there was apparently some kind of reincarnation, since a young woman under hypnosis remembered her lives in all three previous universes.  Except the only part she could remember were what the toilet facilities were like.  Unfortunately I forgot most when I woke up. 

The one I do remember is that in the first universe, the woman (remembering herself as a little girl), sat on the empty eggshells of giant bird-like reptiles to relieve herself.  There was a maid who put the waste-containing eggs over fires.  The water vapor from the pee was collected for drinking water, and the heat-sterilized poop was used to grow crops.  In the second universe, the woman herself was a maid involved in the function and/or cleaning of toilets.  One of the maids had interesting white gloves.  I wish I could remember more.  :(

At another point in my dreaming I was seeing a subplot cut from Return of the Jedi where some of our heroes were riding in a big rolling tank on Endor's Forest Moon.  Not Nyou-related, but really cool. 8)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Three universes? Huh, kinda sounds like a plot element I've been mulling over for my animated series. The idea being that the Big Crunch *hate that name, sounds like a lame cereal* acts like a reset button, and that Earth is always 'started over' with only some variations between it's appearance and formation. Of course, it's only for our galaxy, not the entire universe *which is very, very huge, at least in my series :P*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Actually there were 4 universes in my dream.  Ours was the 4th, which was apparently the one with the most advanced toilet facilities.

How would a single galaxy bang and crunch?  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Who knows. The universe hasn't barely been explored. Whose to say that our galaxy or others were all formed at different times.

*Facepalm for not seeing error sooner*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Focus

Unfortunately, I can't seem to recall one off the top of my head.

Almost all of my dreams involve abstract and illogical concepts. I've seldom had dreams that threw in a naked girl though; I'm pretty sure Yin from DtB was one of them, whom I'm quite fond of.