Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Battleshits World Tournament

Started by blank, December 01, 2011, 07:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Quagmire on December 07, 2011, 09:20:21 PM
I just wanna know - did "battleshits" exist before Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, or did the film invent the concept?  ???  Cuz like Poowrite, I've never been able to find any sort of rules, or for that matter figure out how the girl "won" in the movie.

Far as I can tell it did originate from Harold and Kumar. Unless of course it was some sort of really vague and hardly known College sport like Beer Pong. Though the movie didn't really have any particular rules, it just seemed to be which girl could make the loudest, plop-iest  load. For this version however, it most certainly should use a combination of load quantity, appearance, delivery (how the girl acts during the unloading), and presentation (do they poop into their pants? Or do it while performing a trick?).

I would definiately say we shouln't have too many tag teams, but it could at least be an interesting kind of "Springboard" story to then write around.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

blank

My rule was that winner is decided by the size of the dump taken.

OrpheumZero

Size would probably be the biggest determining factor, but we should also include other things.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

If size is going to be so important, there should be size categories for the girls.  It wouldn't be fair for small girls like Hinata to go up against big adult women.

Also, "finalists" implies there will be more than one round.  I imagine it would take a while to accumulate the waste needed for a competition like this.  I'm picturing contestants eating special diets, maybe even anti-diarrhea pills, and abstaining from bowel movements for several days as they prepare for their epic dumps.  So are the rounds a few days apart?  Weeks?  And how many rounds are there?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Given how shy Hinata is, I wouldn't be surprised if she's the kind of girl who holds it back for days. Either because she's too nervous to dump outside her home or in the woods, or just has that kind of regularity.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Putting a shy girl in a contest like this should be fun.  I can just picture her getting tongue-tied in a pre-match interview.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

If Naruto is there rooting for her, you can bet she'll close to passing out from the crushing waves of embarrassment.  :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

She could make eye contact with him, and suddenly lose her whole load against her will.  Maybe that's how her performance goes.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

So she craps herself twice in a story? I like it. And at least Sakura and Ino are innocent this time....

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

It would be cool if she loses it accidentally, but the timer had started so it counts as her performance, and the judges like it better than her competitor's carefully rehearsed dump.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Certainly an idea. She's too nervous to think of how she was gonna shit, then gets surprised by Naruto appearing to encourage her, and winds up winning because she just dropped a massive load into her sweatpants.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Yeah, and her cute accident makes for a better performance than her competitor, who has more practice and more poop.

Another neat event would be a girl who can't get it out on command.  She seems too bound-up to poop.  But, with moments left on the clock, she whips out a suppository, inserts it, and it takes effect before the timer buzzes.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

That, or you could apply that to Hinata's sheepishness. She's trying to poop on command, but is too nervous. Then seeing Naruto in the crowd overwhelms her and she litterally "Gushes".

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: OrpheumZero on December 15, 2011, 10:31:17 PM
Then seeing Naruto in the crowd overwhelms her and she litterally "Gushes".

Best pun ever!  =D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Plan C

Should this be the first one, or is there already an established champ? If there isn't, I've got an idea for who it could be.