News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The best Street Fighter girl... who doesn't have a story on this site.

Started by Black Osprey, November 02, 2012, 11:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which girl is your favorite?

Cammy
6 (30%)
Makoto
2 (10%)
Juri
8 (40%)
C.Viper
0 (0%)
Karen
0 (0%)
Ingrid
1 (5%)
Rose
2 (10%)
Elena
0 (0%)
Poison
0 (0%)
No Answer
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Toasty

What's that you say? Other election? What other election? For the president? Does that have anything to do with Juri taking a dump? Whatever, not interested then. Get back to voting for what really counts!  =D

Black Osprey

Huh, I kinda figured someone would have voted for Poison. I mean, she's raw sex appeal and dat whip and all.
Fighting game fanatic.

Toasty

That whole "dude/lady" confusion may have scared some people off.

Black Osprey

Fighting game fanatic.

Black Osprey

Alright guys! It's 9:56 p.m on the east coast! That means 4 more minutes of voting for the poll! Let's get those votes in!
Fighting game fanatic.

Black Osprey

Alright! The votes are now closed! And the winner is...

JURI HAN!

Thanks for all the votes, guys! I loved this experience and am really looking forward to writing a Juri story. In fact, I already have a pretty solid idea in mind  ;). See you guys later, and don't be worried if your favorite character didn't make the cut, I'm looking forward to writing fics for all of these characters at one point or another!
Fighting game fanatic.

SakuraLover25

Emperor

I really dunno where the story stands, or if you are still doing it, but I just wanna let you know I'm ultra excited for it! Just know you got my support in this one dude!

Black Osprey

Quote from: Emperor on November 15, 2012, 10:34:36 PM
I really dunno where the story stands, or if you are still doing it, but I just wanna let you know I'm ultra excited for it! Just know you got my support in this one dude!

hehe thanks man. I just haven't gotten a ton of time to write in the past couple weeks, so it may take a spell before it shows up on the site. Rest assured, it's still happening ;)
Fighting game fanatic.