Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Which Story Would You Like to See?

Started by Emperor, July 27, 2014, 01:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

I'm thinking of writing again. I wrote one story a long time ago, and it was all right, I suppose, but I was kind of discouraged by how "meh" I think it turned out...

Then it occurred to me I can't actually get better until I keep writing, so I'm going to start writing again, until I can finally be proud of my disgusting fetish literature XD. That said, I've had a few ideas for some video game stories, and I was wondering what would interest the good people of Nyou Fiction most. I'm bad with titles, so if you think of something good, let me know. I'd love to here it. Here goes...

Bravely Defecate - A little something I thought up while playing Bravely Default. In RPG's, the characters go through various scenes and scenarios, but never once do they stop to drop a load. I was thinking of writing a story where we witness various scenes from Bravely Default, featuring either Agnes Oblige or Edea Lee (...or both ;D) answering the call of nature during various scenes from the game. I have a few in mind, but I don't know which ones I will write exactly. Also, I won't be doing many scenarios that take place  after Chapter 4, since the game gets crazy there and I'd rather not spoil a rather amazing twist of fate. I would have to think up scenarios, but I have a few in mind, such as a scene on the Eschalot after the people of Ancheim provide the party with some extra spicy delicacies (Ancheim's specialty!), a scene where the two girls try to find relief at night, in the home of a notorious old lecher, and a scene where Agnes eats fish for the first time. Plus, the nature of the series (a continuous work that chronicles various moments in a long, LONG journey) makes this a nearly infinite series!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Something...something something - I don't have a title for this one. In FF CC, you have a caravan of eight characters, and their goal is to travel the world and find Myrrh to restore the strength of their towns crystal to protect them from Poison Miasma that makes the rest of the world completely unlivable. The caravans have two portable crystals that allow them to travel the Miasma filled over world without choking to death, and must carry them as they travel. But, the discomfort of traveling with so many people and being forced to tend to your needs can be a bit embarrassing for some, especially when the girls to boys ratio is seriously out of whack. So, what will happen when one of the only girls in the Crystal Caravan finds that she has to tend to some more personal matters, while still saving her dignity? This will give me a chance to play with original characters and possibly work with more than one girl going at once. One idea I have in mind is, to help the girl "get comfortable" the other girls in the caravan decide to go with her, making for a pretty fun and humorous bathroom scene featuring mid-dump dialogue (a favorite of mine) and a lot of different emotions. It would also be pretty light hearted, which I enjoy quite a bit.

Skyward Sword: The Earthbound Princess - During the segment where Link must venture through the Eldin Volcano, and claim the Amber Tablet from the Earth Temple, Zelda is off on her own adventure in an attempt to purify her body at the Earth Spring. Her travels have left her very little time, forcing her to prioritize comfort for relief. But just as Zelda is about to make it to her destination, and finally have some time to tend to her more urgent needs, Ghirahim's minions manage to capture her and leave her bound in the Boss Room of the Earth Temple. So, bad news, she's about to be kidnapped by the Evil Lord Ghirahim, and WORSE NEWS, she's at her breaking point, and it's only a matter of minutes before the train leaves the station, whether she's prepared or not, and without her hands being able to use her hands, the situation is leaning much more toward "not..." So, can Zelda get free in time to save herself, and her panties, or will she be forced to turn that lovely white Goddess Robe a nasty shade of brown? This idea excites me a lot because Zelda fics are few and far between, and Zelda from Skyward Sword is one of my most "wanted" fic characters. But this scenario in particular is pretty high stakes, and it's a very scary and vulnerable moment for Zelda, and this sort of thing could be very arousing to those of us who like that kind of urgency, especially since the issue not only being unable to get to the bathroom, but not even being able to pull their panties down!

Resident Evil: Jill's Desperate Choice - This story will be heavily based off of Resident Evil Remake (AKA, the best one) and a scenario that takes place toward the end of the game. There's a scene toward the end where Jill meets up with Barry right after he leaves her for dead in an underground cavern with an invincible monster out for blood, and, upon discovering she survived, pulls a gun on him. Jill swiftly disarms him, and just she finally has a chance to get some answers out of him, who should show up but that very same monster! Now, here's where things get interesting. Barry asks Jill for his gun back, and a prompt shows up giving you a "Yes or No" choice which decides if you'll get the Good Ending or Bad Ending. However, I was thinking of a different kind of "Good and Bad" ending. If Jill withholds the gun, would eliminate the monster in time and be able to evacuate her bowels in peace, but Barry would die. However, if Jill returns the gun, she and Barry must fight together in a prolonged battle and, well, the odds aren't exactly in her favor. So, the idea is to create a "choose your own outcome" story, where either Jill finds the peace she needs at the cost of a comrade, or ruins a pair of perfectly good panties to save Barry.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Messy Escape - I've seen a number of stories for MGS3 on other sites (and one on this one, if I'm correct) but none for my main girl, EVA. At the end of the game, the Snake and EVA escape Groznyj Grad on a bike, but crash into a log toward the end of their journey, and EVA is impaled by a tree branch. Snake motivates her to keep going forward, and patches up her wounds, but sadly it weakens her to the point of expending stamina at an alarming rate. So, the player is forced to feed her throughout the area to keep her from becoming to slow. However, players who look at her food history will see that she only eats the finest foods available, and... well, all you can feed her are wild mushrooms, frogs and snakes. All that foreign food being introduced to her delicate system all at once can't do the girl any favors. Eventually, it all becomes too much, and EVA is forced to make a pit stop in the middle of the jungle... while the two are being assailed by Volgin's soldiers! Now, Snake must provide cover for EVA and keep her safe while she does her sloppy, noisy business right in enemy territory. I'm especially excited for this one, as, 1. I love EVA, and 2. There's so much comedy and drama that I could play with this! Maybe a guard here's one of her explosive farts, or perhaps the smell gives her away! That doesn't even begin to go into the possible dialogue between EVA and Snake, which is usually very charming in it's own right.

I have a few other, less developed ideas for various characters, in particular a Tifa centric story, a Peach centric story and a a Samus centric story, though again, those are just characters I have interest in writing about, but not necessarily any material laid out.

So, comment and let me know if anything in particular got your *ehem* attention!

Jimmy Olsen

I love reading about desperate captive damsels, so my vote goes to the Skyward Sword idea.  The Final Fantasy buddy dump idea also sounds great.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Zephiel

I vote for the FF story with Skyward Sword coming in second. And since you're interested in a Tifa centric story I'd say just use the main FF girls in the CC story. I don't think those games have very notable characters.

Black Osprey

I'm going to have to cast my vote in for Skyward Sword: Earthbound Princess. Desperate damsels are always a welcomed sight and Zelda fics, as you said yourself, are few and far inbetween. Who doesn't love Skyward Sword Zelda, am I right?
Fighting game fanatic.

phil

I'm always partial towards a good RE fic. Though the Skyward Sword idea sounds great too.

UndeadRiot

A Resident Evil Fic? Urah! I'd like to see that.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

SakuraLover25

Go for the Metal Gear Solid story! I think it's a perfect story considering the scene in the game and I can already picture how you'll write it. Beside, I think EVA is totally hot and just the idea of her dropping a Duce mid-combat is already exciting. I can already hear Snake's snappy response.

Duce

hey now, no one is dropping me mid-combat!

but anyways I think you mean dropping a deuce as in two(deuce) lol.

btw my name (Duce) even though I do pronounce it as deuce, it was a total coincidence to being close to the term "dropping a deuce", it just a old name I've had for a really long time ago(20 or so years ago)