Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bamboo Blade category

Started by Ameboes, August 19, 2008, 11:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ameboes

Hello,

I'm currently working on a Bamboo Blade fanfic; do you think we could add a category for the series?

Main female characters are (in English name order, meaning family name second):
- Tamaki Kawazoe
- Kirino Chiba
- Miyako Miyazaki
- Sayako Kuwahara
- Satori Azuma

Main male characters:
- Yūji Nakata
- Danjūrō Eiga

Except for Kenzaburō Ishibashi (kendo coach), the other characters in Machido and Seimei high schools (see the wiki article) are all other girls in kendo clubs, and Rin Suzuki is another. They're all minor characters.

P.S. If you're wondering about my post count, I mostly lurk on this site... same for Nyou 2, although I have contributed a little. I'm more active on the animegirldesp forums...

Poowrite

You, sir, will be given one-million internets as well as a mole of cool points for posting a Bamboo Blade fanfic containing any one of the following:

Peeing Tama-Chan/Satori
Pooping Tama-Chan/Satori
Some sort of dom/sub story involving MiyaMiya and Satori

Looking forward to it :D

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Ameboes

QuotePeeing Tama-Chan
Well, that's a given. :P Not the first fic I'll write, but it's one of the three ideas I've been juggling since I mentioned Bamboo Blade on Animegirldesp.

QuoteSome sort of dom/sub story involving MiyaMiya and Satori
Same for this.

FallenStar

I've never seen the series, but I Have seen hentai and ecchi of Tama-chan, so I do agree.  Anyone who writes a fic on her gets 1.25 million internets and a coupon for 1.25 more at reduced price  =D

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Ameboes

All right, y'all, first story is up.

Only a little Tamaki this time, though. Sorry. :-X

*leaves this topic alone after this*

Jimmy Olsen

Does Satori qualify as a tough girl?  Because what I saw of your fic (I skimmed it and will read it completely tomorrow) made it look like a possible entry in this Story Contest, now that it's been extended.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute