Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

General questions/suggestions.

Started by OrpheumZero, July 01, 2009, 05:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

I think it should be made that when a person updates their stories, it should get bumped back to the top, and have something that indicates a change has been made. I say mainly because sometimes people may not read the shout box or just not bother to looking for the story mentioned when an Author does a touch/revision/etc to their works.

Of course adding a new chapter can work, but I feel that's only necessary if the writer doesn't want to eliminate the 'original' version.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

OrpheumZero

I've decided to add some new tags, given that there just aren't any for more specific situations. These include:

Embarrassment: Used for stories where the girl isn't aroused or ashamed, but still caught doing something.

Erotic exposure *Might be renamed if anyone thinks it could use a better name*:  Like "Erotic humiliation", but the character is being turned on for being caught doing something rather than getting horny from the shame and guilt.

That's all I can think of. If anyone has ones they'd like to suggest, just write 'em down and me, or another Admin can add them later.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet