Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Eroppai's Stories (Eroshiri)

Started by Eroppai, May 14, 2012, 06:16:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eroppai

Hello. I've been posting stories here for a few months now, but I've never actually talked to the people here with any sort of regularity. My most recent work is Time Limit. My stories usually involve yuri, and a great many of them involve farting. It's one of my favorite things to think about. The sound, mostly, but the smell, too. I also have a few stories with peeing, and I've experiment with defecation in my writing more since I came here. I tend to deal in recent anime, from within the past few years. More obscure stuff, or stuff not really written for.

If anybody here's read my stories, I'm curious what you think. Fidelity to the source material is important for me. It makes the fetishes hotter.

ChiMan

I don't think we've talked before  :P.

Jokes aside, as a big fan of your work, I'm glad to see you post. I love girls farting too, it's my main fetish! Oddly, I like the smell more, since I like smelly girls in general, but the sound is very important too. Seeing a girl rip a loud fart makes me very happy  :). Yuri and straight are both cool with me, but yuri allows more farting butts! Peeing and efecation are both pretty good of course, though the latter needs to be solid, diarrhea is no fun. And of course, love how you focus on the more obscure shows, those need love too!

I also find the fidelity important. Otherwise stories would get boring and repetitive!

Duce

yeah I was actually kinda surprised to see a Akikan! story, it's a pretty good anime I like, too bad it only had 1 season, and for the manga too it only had 1 volume, I'd look in to the LN but I'm not really into the the LN's lol

but yeah your Akikan story wasn't bad, I would have probably really liked it if I liked pee drinking stories, but that not really my cup of tea, but yeah I had always wondered what kind of bathroom habits they would have like if they defecate or pee and if they did what it would be like lol. 

Eroppai

I do like the Akikan! one. With all the bubbling, liquid motifs in the series, it did pique my interest for writing a watersports story about it. I was considering writing a little bit after the main story dealing with what happens when they defecate (maybe it's some sort of steel/aluminum ore), with a little bit of Najimi and Yurika engaging in regular, human defecation alongside them. The story had plenty of sexual stuff with the pee drinking already (and soda is meant to be drunk, no matter where it comes from), so I left it out to let the story stick to one theme.

Of the stories I've submitted, either my Haganai one or my iM@S one are my favorites. I know what this site is about, but my real favorite fetish is big, lactating breasts. Both of these stories involve plenty of breast-sucking and milk, but also lots of farting. The idea of Sena's large butt (after all, girls with big breasts usually have a shapely ass to go with it) letting one rip, which would probably smell really good with her upper-class life, is the major turning point of the story.

Duce

hmm I always kinda though they would defecate something they are, like melon like crap for Melon or grape like crap for Budoko, though I have no idea what it could be for Yell and the other akikans

Eroppai

Some positive response coming in for my latest work. The idea of an OreImo fart fic was just something I did out of boredom. The world of the series has enough dynamic characters and potential situations for farting that I could write more with it, if so inclined.

ChiMan

I certainly wouldn't object to a sequel or side-story, at any rate.

Also, I always forget to say, but I like the "Eroshiri" joke on the thread title.

Eroppai

Posted another story recently, this one based on Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. I wrote it primarily because I wanted to do a mother/daughter threesome fic, but if Erio and Meme were eating nothing but pizza all night, there probably would be some farting happening. Erio's still cute when she's doing it, though.

Eroppai

Wrote another new story, this one based on Binbougami ga! The idea of Ichiko losing her fortune energy (and her restraint) was interesting enough. Like a lot of my other stories, it does feature farting, but I think this is the first time I had it happen in public. And to someone as high and mighty as Ichiko at that.

Eroppai

I'm still posting my stories here because I know there's a guaranteed audience, but if anyone wants a constant stream of my work, I'm at AO3 under the same name, but the main account is FalstaffKisaragi.

https://archiveofourown.org/users/FalstaffKisaragi

I still occasionally post fart and scat stories, when I get a good idea.

riselove

Say, have you ever taken requests for stories?