Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Alien Slave Trade

Started by SakuraLover25, September 09, 2012, 03:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SakuraLover25

I've been toying with the idea of doing a story about a human woman being taken as a slave and being used to entertain her alien owners. I just was wondering if anyone would like this story and if someone can help me bounce around some ideas. I'm just gonna list a few story elements and I'd appreciate it if you could give me your opinions.

#1 - Trespassing
A private space craft enters the sector (bounty-hunting or miscalculation) of hostile aliens and is captured. Instead of being killed immediately the alien captain desires that a creature as sexy as her is worth more alive and sell her to the local slavers. Once there she is given the proper slave implants and sold to a rich crime boss (think Jabba) who is entertained by watching humanoid alien girls pissing and shitting themselves. While at first horrified the other girls tell her about how it could be worse (tortured, prostitution, or eaten) and help her learn to accept it.

#2 - Abduction
A woman is abducted in the middle of her daily jog by a "flying saucer". After waking she finds out that she was taken by a slaver ship who poach the "exotic" human female in order to sell them to rich benefactors or alien clubs. After being sold to a club she finds out that she is one of a few select slaves to cater to a group of aliens who are like Earth's flies and whose most gourmet meal is female waste. As such the rare human slaves' poop and pee is a delicacy which they'll pay highly for and it's up to her to provide the meals.

Harry-Topper

I'm going for Option 2.

The woman would take her pants off and poop into a bowl using it as a chamberpot.

SakuraLover25

Thanks, that's what I was thinking. I've been toying with the idea some more and I think it'd be fun. Now I just need to think up the aliens.

Jimmy Olsen

Story #2 could be fun!  It would be funny if the aliens were somehow monitoring Earth and knew the heroine was one of the biggest dumpers on the planet.  The whole thing reminds me of Paragon's waste slavery idea on the main forum.  You should check that out if you haven't yet.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SakuraLover25

Ya I saw it but it seemed to lack...something. What I was thinking was that the legend about "anal probes" is true and when they abduct people they measure how big their BMs can be and from that decide whether or not their are worth the risk. From there she's taken to the club, implanted with translation devices, and shown the ropes by her fellow slave girls. Trying to figure out what other fetishes to include with the other girls, maybe some watersport or futanari or something. Ideas?

Jimmy Olsen

Before I can make suggestions I'd like to know more about your plan.  By "other girls" do you mean the aliens have a harem collected from a various alien races?  Do the aliens fetishize poop, or is the poop of some races just delicious to them?  Does the heroine poop into containers, or is she forced to sit on toilet-shaped aliens?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SakuraLover25

Toilet shaped aliens?! Now that's something I never thought of =D No, what I was thinking was these one or two species (insects not toilets) find it delicious. In the whole club, which is like the I've of a meteor, the heroine and only a few other slaves cater to their needs, with most being dancers/entertainment. Now, what I was thinking was that while she is "serving" the customers by pooping on their plates and what not, is they are being entertained by some of the other slaves but I don't know how.

Jimmy Olsen

The entertainment could be a "stripper" snake-woman shedding her skin.  Or maybe zero gravity dancing, or some kind of gladiator or beast-fighter show.  Or maybe forcing the slaves to stuff themselves with certain foods is its own entertainment.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Harry-Topper

Suppose the girl abducted during her daily jog took off her pants and pooped into a big mixing bowl?

Jimmy Olsen

I finally got around to reading your last story.  In case you haven't seen my review yet, I love it!  I hope I'm able to read this food-dispenser-girl story soon.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SakuraLover25

Thanks! I really enjoyed wrighting that story out of the blue and all the reviews really make it worth while. I want to get started on this story soon but of course I'm finding it difficult for exactly that reason. Should be getting started soon though. Thanks again.

Obito

I really like the idea of the second one!  =D Mainly because I'm not a fan of panty poop, but that aside, I can't wait for it to come out.

Jimmy Olsen

How's the story coming along?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute