Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Toilet powered robots

Started by OrpheumZero, October 04, 2012, 06:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

We've all seen a picture or two that shows a mech, or some kind of robot that has a toilet in it. Hell, there's even that one picture with the girl seemingly moving a chair by pooping/peeing into it. So the thought is thus: Has anyone toyed with the idea of a story revolving around mechs powered by bodily waste. While ol' Sharkbait did have a story about suits that could dispose of waste matter, I don't think anyone's tried to do something with a Gundam robot or whatever that gets power from a girl going. Now, obviously there'd have to be some practical reasoning, or at least an explanation as to why the mechs are running on shit (har har), but the thought is still entertaining nontheless.

The only idea that immediately comes to mind for me, is something over the top, think Gurren Lagann and Fooly Cooly, bumped up to 11,000,000. Meaning, it'd be more cartoonish in nature, with ultra colon like girls like Aisha, CC, and Melina, pilots who are known for inhuman amounts of pooping and peeing. Hell, maybe even poke fun at how some mech shows have one character winning a battle through "sheer willpower"; except it's some big bottomed girl dropping a major log that gives her mech the edge to totally wreck her opponent. If I could get the right story formed in my mind, I would certainly try, but can't really think of anything at the moment. Still, figured I might as well toss the idea out there if no one else has considered it yet. If we can refine it, maybe we'll make it a challenge.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

wow, that certainly sounds interesting, unfortunately, I'm not very into mech animes, though I did recently finish watching Gunbuster and the image of the main girl 'fueling' her mech, or even the Gunbuster is highly amusing. I hope someone takes up the offer, I'd certainly read it ^_^
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

I have a hard time believing a normal human's waste would be an effective fuel for something like a bigger-than-a-human robot.  The only scenario I can think of is if the mechs are secret and the girls are somehow smuggling fuel in their digestive tracts in order to get them to run without alerting anyone.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well as I said, it'd may as use a somewhat cartoonish logic. I mean, even if a machine could derive power from waste, do you really think any sensible human would want to use it?  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

and who says the robot has to be huge? maybe it could be an iron man type of armor. heck, in Iron man 2, there's a very brief scene where tony stark pees his suit. or perhaps poop can be an emergency fuel for when the normal fuel runs out.
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 04, 2012, 07:40:58 PM
Well as I said, it'd may as use a somewhat cartoonish logic. I mean, even if a machine could derive power from waste, do you really think any sensible human would want to use it?  :P

It could be made by aliens who have very different customs, or may not even produce substantial waste of their own.  Their idea of what humans would want to use may be pretty far off, but our heroine doesn't have any better options.  That's one idea.

Otherwise the toilet part of the mech could be incidental.  A pilot has to sit in a cramped cockpit for many hours at a time, so her seat has a built-in toilet.  I'm picturing something like Krang's bubble walker from the original Ninja Turtles cartoon, only larger and with a visor that appears opaque from the outside.

Or maybe a really sophisticated transforming mech was disguised as a toilet, and a girl who had to use it became the unwilling pilot.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I'm a little sad no fics ever came of this idea.  Recently I happened to have a similar idea: a toilet golem.

Fantasy universe.  Some kind of magical tree (maybe good, maybe evil, maybe neutral) is felled by people who don't know of its power.  Its spirit still inhabits the wood after it's cut up into lumber, which is used to build an outhouse.  A girl inadvertently activates it by sitting on the outhouse bench, and it forms into a wooden giant around her.  Sort of a magical pseudo-mecha.

How's that idea sound?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

BlueSniper

I know this is super old, but I have been thinking about this recently, especially from the standpoint of fantasy mecha. Some thoughts...

• One idea I had was a fantasy mech that wasn't actually "piloted" per se, but used some sort of enchantment to allow a sorceress to see through its eyes and move its limbs. The sorceress would go into a trance fueled by inhaling herbs either digested into waste or farted out by her familiars (human/elvish/nymphs/whatever) and in that trance state she would control the mech.
  • Another idea could be some sort of special crystal that can only be formed by special people eating a certain fruit, then pooping it out, and their "specialness" infuses the crystal with the power to move around a golem creature.
  • There's also the route I took with Axon Mobile Corps, where the pilots are special in some way (spoilers!) and use a certain substance to pilot their mecha, but that substance itself causes them to need to poop more often.

I'm liking the toilet golem in fantasy universe idea, though. I suddenly have an idea in my mind for a small village periodically raided by ogres where perhaps one young woman has to hide in an outhouse (or she was already in there when they arrived) and her pooping turns it into a golem thing that she uses to drive out the raiders. Unfortunately, she also gets expelled from her village because they're afraid, plus the monarch of that land is a greedy witch who collects magical items, and so wants the toilet golem for herself when she hears of it. There would have to be a reason why it only activated right then, like maybe the combination of her fear and her poop is what causes it. Or maybe there's some sort of magical necklace that she found shortly beforehand that is the key. Now I'm just rambling while my mind runs away with me, so I guess that's the right time to be actually writing.