* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Themes for Contest IX

Started by Duce, May 12, 2008, 10:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theme?

From the prspective of the girl.
2 (40%)
giantess needing the not-so-little girls room.
3 (60%)
magical bladder infections
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 29, 2008, 11:59:17 PM

Duce

suggestions?

N

I've got a good one that I've been thinking about for a while.

Write a story... From the perspective of the girl in it, meaning in first person, from the view of the one doing the pooping/peeing/whatever. What do you think? ;)

Micro

Quote from: N on May 13, 2008, 04:48:19 PM
I've got a good one that I've been thinking about for a while.

Write a story... From the perspective of the girl in it, meaning in first person, from the view of the one doing the pooping/peeing/whatever. What do you think? ;)

Well, I think it's a cool idea.

yarr

How bout a giantess needing the not-so-little girls room?

Immagine a volcano serving as a dumpingground  :kawaii:

Teesle

A battle between two girl magicians, where every spell makes her pee or poop a little ( which should be normal in the context ). One weares a diaper, gets banned for cheating after the combat and lusts for revenge ... is this too detailed ?

N

Quote from: Teesle on May 16, 2008, 09:59:15 AM
A battle between two girl magicians, where every spell makes her pee or poop a little ( which should be normal in the context ). One weares a diaper, gets banned for cheating after the combat and lusts for revenge ... is this too detailed ?

That looks more like an individual story than a theme (write it please!).

Teesle

I'm still at a metroid story atm ... so, i put it on "my list" ... I think.
A them, ok ... what about some magical bladder infections? ?. o

yarr

I'd love to get the giantess theme  :-*

Heres a small brainstormed suggestion of said scenario..

It'd start it out with a girl, living on a volcanic island, and somehow recieving a package/a ship shipwrecks with food and strange pills.
After discovering, she clamis the wreck and then eat as much as she wishes.
It never states what the pills do OR they could look like candy or something like that, whatever, doesn't matter.

In any case, she starts eating them and then the food, and begins to feel like her clothes are a little too tight, getting a little bigger gradually, until she starts to get more addicted to the pills that keep coming through the mail or was found in the ship.
Eating whole handfulls soon, never feeling the urge to go to the bathroom no matter how much she eats, and how swollen her belly gets.
Until she eventually gets HUGE, and feels the urge...
Looking around for something even remotely resembling a toilet fitting her size, she remembers the volcano...

Jimmy Olsen

I wrote a Giantess story before, and I think I can quickly whip up another one for this contest.  So I voted for that theme.

Yarr: That's a good idea, but I think you should change it so, instead of pills, it's magical food.  She has to eat it so she doesn't starve to death, but each time she has a meal she gets bigger.  The pill addiction idea seems a little convenient.  Also it would be fun if she suddenly shrunk back to normal and fell into the volcano once her dump was done, because that broke the spell.  Fortunately her poop can break her fall.  Then she can climb out to find that the rescue ship is finally there.  It arrived just in time to find her naked and covered from head to toe with poop.  ;D

Just some suggestions.  Write whatever you want.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

yarr

This will be my first contest entry, and I'll use the volcano as toilet idea, but changed it a lot from what I first posted.
To what, you will have to wait and see  :-X

Anyone else but me & Jimmy participating in this one?

Jimmy Olsen

I also have a 90% finished story from the perspective of the girl, so I'm good so long as the bladder infection one doesn't win.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute