Even tough chicks have to go sometime
5 (55.6%)
hypnosis-based desperation story
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 16, 2008, 03:54:55 AM

Duce

Suggestions?
I think I'll put up a poll around the 1st or 2nd or 3rd, till the Contest ends.  so get the suggestions in.

EDIT: well I put up the poll, I might of have missed something or put too much, as just quickly did it.

Jimmy Olsen

I have a lot of ideas, including ones I've pushed before.

1. Any story in which a girl's pee-dance is witnessed, to her great embarrassment.  It's the author's choice whether she makes it to a toilet or not.

2. Any story about a girl being too shy to ask to be excused to go to the bathroom.  Could take place in a classroom, at a banquet, on a date etc.  Again it's the author's choice whether she makes it to a toilet or not, but there should be a long section of holding and desperation before she finally asks to be excused, assuming she ever does.

3. The story of how a male character first witnessed how females pee.  So many anime and manga have innocent/sheltered boys that there's lots of potential for this kind of story, I think.

4. The old "slumber party story involving peeing" option.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

I'd like to suggest a classroom mass desperation scene in an all girls' school.

Perhaps the new teacher's assistant could go around, making all the girls in a set classroom wet, or the teacher could be training the girls in desperation-inducing techniques including magical methods. :D

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: FallenStar on June 26, 2008, 06:12:58 PM

I think that's too narrow a theme.  Mass desperation in general (i.e. any story about a group of 3 or more girls having to go at the same time) would be a good theme.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

As always, I'm gonna suggest that additional add-on function of making a sequel to the winning story.

Now for some ideas:

Ones that relate to a particular show -

*Code Lyoko ~ A glitch in the Super computer causes the team to have realistic bodily functions, Yumi and Aelita find themselves needing to go even worse in Lyok than they did back on earth.

*Sailor Moon ~ *This is inspired by the multi-path thing I did back on the original site* There is an attack and all of the girls scramble to take out the threat, if they can first deal with some 'personal issues' beforehand. Each girl has to pee and/or poop and it can be dealt with in any way *Example: I had Venus get attacked by the villians and forced to mess herself in the multi-path*

*Dragon Ball ~ *Any series* One of the girls from the series is put into a difficult situation where they must find a way to go without getting found out by the other characters.

Theme ideas:

~Contest within a contest: Any series; a group of girls participate in a peeing/pooping contest that is either just between them or could an international event *basically it's like Arthur Saxon's Golden Poo series*

~Even tough chicks have to go sometime: Basically the theme involves using a tough gal (like Lara Croft, Revy, Ryoko, etc) and having them use the bathroom. Their personalities will have a major effect on how they deal with going (ex: Lara and Revy would likely shoot any guy who tries to peek on them taking a whiz/shit).

That's all I can think of for now. Only other idea I got is maybe just let everybody do whatever they feel comes to mind and whoever's is the most popular wins.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

it's been awhile since we had an anime themed contest, like contest number 3.

so I vote for a certian anime/cartoon series being the base for the next contest
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

After some thinking, I really think the tough chick theme would be the coolest. It'd be interesting to see how some of our favorite ball-busters *both figuratively and literally* on the pot. I'd try to do one with Revy from Black Lagoon, as she's got that hotness like Faye Valentine but with the bloodthirtiness of Yumi from Hellsing. But I've never seen the series so I wouldn't dare try to write a story and fail to capture her mannerisms *somehow I bet she farts like it was going out of style  :P*

Ryoko would make an interesting case as well, given how she'd undoubtably let (read: force) Tenchi watch her take a dump, just to piss Ayeka off.... ;)

Has anyone been considering that Integra challenge I made? I mean you have a sexy, strong and powerful woman who commands respect. Plus she's got a vampire bodyguard/kinda-slave who doesn't mind occasionally teasing his master *yea I know, but that's how Alucard calls her*. If somebody doesn't do it soon the I guess I'll have to.

Another interesting gal would be Ada from Resident Evil, all that running around, stealing samples, and leading teasing poor Leon, she's gotta be working some big loads to deliver in her 'down time'.

Come on people, let's see some real brainstorming! *Grabs a lightening rod above a townhall* Let's do this! *Is zapped by lightening as a Delorean travels back in time*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

What do you guys think of my 4 ideas?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on June 26, 2008, 02:30:59 PM
1. Any story in which a girl's pee-dance is witnessed, to her great embarrassment.  It's the author's choice whether she makes it to a toilet or not.
Sounds like this could be boiled down to a "public desperation scene." Drop the pee-only condition and I'd be alright with it.

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen
2. Any story about a girl being too shy to ask to be excused to go to the bathroom.  Could take place in a classroom, at a banquet, on a date etc.  Again it's the author's choice whether she makes it to a toilet or not, but there should be a long section of holding and desperation before she finally asks to be excused, assuming she ever does.
Not bad, sounds a bit like #1 tho...

3. The story of how a male character first witnessed how females pee.  So many anime and manga have innocent/sheltered boys that there's lots of potential for this kind of story, I think.
... I don't know how well I'd be able to do this one. Has the pee-only thing too >.>

4. The old "slumber party story involving peeing" option.
4. The old "slumber party story involving bathroom related shenanigans" option. - Fixed. I can't understand why we would limit any theme to pee or poop only.

Quote from: FallenStar on June 26, 2008, 06:12:58 PM
I agree that your suggestion is a bit to specfic. But, I like the idea of mass desperation.

I don't know about targeting a specfic anime/video game it seems kinda limiting.

I do like the tough girl idea.

My two cents. I really don't have any suggestions, I like mass desperation personally :)

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

After so many contests where most or all of the entries are pooping, I don't see why we shouldn't have a peeing-only theme for a change.  We've only done that once, and it had a great turnout.  Why not do it again?

The pee-dance is what makes public desperation a fun theme.  If pooping stories are allowed, they should have it so the girl's body language alerts other people to the fact that she has to poop.  So, if we change that theme, it should be "A girl has to go to the bathroom, and eventually makes it, but only after being humiliated by people witnessing her visible desperation."
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on July 01, 2008, 02:32:58 AM
After so many contests where most or all of the entries are pooping...
Maybe that reflects the general preference of authors who enter the contests. It strikes me as unfair to force someone who may want to enter the contest to write a fetish they'd rather not write. I like to have the option open. I've felt this way about the poop-only contests we've had and I've felt this way about the pee-only contest we've had.

Maybe if someone could suggest something that would only work if the character had to pee I wouldn't feel this way. But every theme I've seen suggested works either way.

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on July 01, 2008, 02:32:58 AM
The pee-dance is what makes public desperation a fun theme.  If pooping stories are allowed, they should have it so the girl's body language alerts other people to the fact that she has to poop.  So, if we change that theme, it should be "A girl has to go to the bathroom, and eventually makes it, but only after being humiliated by people witnessing her visible desperation."
There are several ways someone could send signals that she had to void her bowels. A few signs work both ways (inability to sit still, tapping foot, longing glances in the direction of the toilets, etc...) then theres clutching the stomach. Doubling over. Gurgling. Farting. I'm just saying, the theme would work well either way :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Quote from: PoowriteI agree that your suggestion is a bit to specfic. But, I like the idea of mass desperation.

I don't know about targeting a specfic anime/video game it seems kinda limiting.

I do like the tough girl idea.

My two cents. I really don't have any suggestions, I like mass desperation personally 

Fine. I'll make it a challenge then. I like your style, particularly your Mia fic from so long ago. Just make one into a classroom mass desperation story.   ;D

EDIT: How about a hypnosis-based desperation story? This could include poop for the poop-lovers or pee for the pee-lovers?  ;D

Jimmy Olsen

I think we should have narrowed this down before it got to the poll stage.  There are lots of options, even though some of the proposed ones weren't included.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

well I plan on the next theme suggestion thread to be more organized. 

and I was late on putting up a poll too, lol

FallenStar

Meh, I dunno... I'm getting the feeling that I probably shouldn't make any suggestions for a Story Contest as few people seem to share my particular interests...   :015:

Maybe I'll just make them challenges instead.  :kawaii: