4 (30.8%)
What happened during...?
6 (46.2%)
Age regression(AR)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: June 30, 2009, 08:15:34 PM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

FallenStar

THEME 1. Olympic swimmer wetting (could include pooping, I suppose, though I would do only pee, as usual)

Description:  A girl *or* a group of girls have to pee (or poop) badly whilst at a swim meet.

THEME 2.  Magic-induced wetting

Description: A girl is made to wet (or crap) by a magic user using her/his magic

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

N

- Medieval Madness

-- Style: General Medieval Fantasy (IE Castles, Sorcery, Lords and Ladies, etc.)
-- Challenge: Character must use something other than a modern toilet during the story, for pee or for poop.

-- Some Interesting Ideas: Chamber pots must be emptied somewhere, and those who have castles containing toilet-like apparatuses generally have a stream/river that it filters into. However, who is on the other end of that stream, and does the person using it pay that fact any mind? Also, it is known that females were not supposed to reveal their privates to men, especially while "making waste," however... what is a woman to do when she is a part of a nomadic band, or if she is pretending to be a man?

Sorry about being somewhat vague and disjointed, but I think it could be fun ;D

Jimmy Olsen

I'm not going to submit any themes this time.  The last 2 themes were mine, and neither were very popular in practice.  I also feel like Orpheum's "What Happened During...?" theme should win this time, since it came so close last time.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

THEME: What happened during...?

Description: Basically a sort of "deleted scene", "meanwhile, etc. that takes place in a story when a female character was absent.

Example: Two episodes of Bleach (114 and 116 if I remember right) feature Yuroichi and Rangiku eating massive amounts of food, so a story could be made where they both take large dumps. Another example could be a peeing desperation for Rukia while she's trapped in the tower before her execution day.

Another example as I made in the last thread: Meryl could be using the potty while she listens in on Snake and the DARPA chief's converstion, or a scene where she goes just as Snake finds the girl's bathroom to meet up with her.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Nia

THEME: Age regression(AR)

Description: Story where girl(s) somehow are made younger (either by magic or a AR virus, or some other way.) and have to deal with things in their young state,(like nyou things and other simple things, (even any range of sexual things if you want)) they should for the most part retain their mental capacity, (if wanted kid like quirks is ok) it don't mater if they go back to normal or not.

basically one or more girls get turned young and has to deal with it.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Nia on June 16, 2009, 02:52:07 PM
basically one or more girls get turned young and has to deal with it.

Goodbye reliable bladder control!  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

FallenStar

Damn...  guess I shoulda know I'd be the only one to vote for Olympic swimmer wetting, lol

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

It's a good theme, but there are a lot of good themes this time around.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

So the "What Happened" was the winning theme. Are we gonna use the Medival to fill in the second spot? At least it won't be a problem for anyone to join as the "What Happened" can involve anything, so even Fallen can try his hand in this contest.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I support that idea.  ;D

I even have a mediaeval story I haven't posted yet, although it may not qualify.  The way N wrote the theme description implies that the woman is supposed to use a mediaeval form of waste disposal, and the woman in my story doesn't get to one in time.  :-[
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well, check with N and see if the rule can be bent a little. I mean, if it's Medival, it should still be able to adress the theme's main setting at least.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

N

Sure, that could definitely work. While it's not exactly my thing, it's close enough to the theme to be allowed! I don't want to discourage people from submitting stories just because of them not fitting exactly into the theme. ;)

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute