Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest IV Rules

Started by Duce, October 01, 2007, 01:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

I don't know about anyone else, but to me, Teen Titans is an anime version of a U.S. group of heroes...

The style, to me, is more important in determining if it is or is not anime, not where it was made.

I may be the only one that holds that view, though, as Anyien over on Flatchan, and LAH, has pretty much echoed what people have said here.  =/

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Toasty

Hey, I've been kind of AWOL for awhile, but I just wanted to check in and say that I love all the contest entries so far. I'll write some coherent reviews once I organize my thoughts a little bit...also, I'm waiting for Poowrite to weigh in, before I make any kind of decision on who to vote for. You always have to make it so damn hard to choose! :P But if I had to play favorites right now, I'd probably go with Jimmy's story, just because I love to see mean girls get their comeuppance. And what a comeuppance it was!

I'm working on a few different fics right now, not sure yet which one will see completion first. Most likely I'll just end up posting two or three at once, once I'm finished. I don't think any of them really apply to the contest, so I'll probably sit this one out. It's not that I don't like peeing, but it's hard for me to get pumped enough about it to write an entire fic, based on just that. Ah well. Here's hoping the next theme is scat friendlier.

Also, Orpheum: Reboot scat! You are surely a genius! I was the biggest fan of that show that I knew back when it was on regularly in the States. I'm going to have to retreat to my underground lair and tinker with that idea for awhile...

Jimmy Olsen

Toasty: Thanks for the praise! ;D I'm sorry to hear you won't be participating in this contest.  I love your Final Fantasy XII and Ace Attorney fics and was hoping you would apply your talents to a power-over-pee fic.  :(
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

I wish someone'd do a FFXII pee desperation fic with both Ashe and Penelo...  I kinda liked Poowrite's fic on that, but it ended too soon...   =P

FallenStar

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: FallenStar on October 19, 2007, 04:34:47 AM
I wish someone'd do a FFXII pee desperation fic with both Ashe and Penelo...

You should write a challenge.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 19, 2007, 05:08:31 AM

The damn contest rules always go against what I want to write.  xD

Now, if we'd do a Pee-holding contest, I could, at the very least, put up the Rinoa and Selphie contest.  I'm keeping that fic in reserve so that when we DO do that challenge, it'll be ready.  xD

FallenStar

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: FallenStar on October 19, 2007, 06:30:21 AM
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 19, 2007, 05:08:31 AM

The damn contest rules always go against what I want to write.  xD

Now, if we'd do a Pee-holding contest, I could, at the very least, put up the Rinoa and Selphie contest.  I'm keeping that fic in reserve so that when we DO do that challenge, it'll be ready.  xD

I didn't mean a contest.  I meant you should issue a challenge in the Challenges section if you want someone to write a certain kind of fic about certain characters.  I don't know if anyone reads the challenges, though.  :-\
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 19, 2007, 05:21:27 PM
I didn't mean a contest.  I meant you should issue a challenge in the Challenges section if you want someone to write a certain kind of fic about certain characters.  I don't know if anyone reads the challenges, though.  :-\

I do! I actually see one that I really wanna do, but I'm kinda working on getting something for the contest  before I get to work on that.

So no chance you'll enter then, Toasty? That's kinda a bummer; I was hoping you and Aluru would make like Orpheum and drop in a "surprise" entry :). Oh well.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

QuoteI didn't mean a contest.  I meant you should issue a challenge in the Challenges section if you want someone to write a certain kind of fic about certain characters.  I don't know if anyone reads the challenges, though.  :-\

I just did. It's up there now.  Too bad no one's ever gonna notice it.  =/

FallenStar

OrpheumZero

FallenStar: Don't see what you can't do a contest fic which utilizes a pee-holding contest. My W.I.T.C.H story (which I hope you've read) uses that as part of the main plot, which then ties into the utlimate goal of the contest (solving the situation with powers).
I do enjoy a good peeing scene, but I guess I also like the prospect of 'follow through'  ;D

I'd say just give it a shot and see what happens, that's pretty much what I did with my recent entry, and actually has always alot of the way I've done my stories.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Don't be so cynical.  Me and Poowrite read the challenges, if no one else.

Am I to take your earlier comment to mean you're not entering the current contest?

Edit: That was directed to FallenStar.  I would also like to read more fics about peeing contests, although I voted for the slumber party option.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

I'm not saying I'm not ever gonna post it....  I'm just waiting until we actually do a contest primarily based on a pee-holding contest before I post it...  I wanna see if I can win...   LOL

Jimmy:  I read through the Challenges section and I have seen that, although you've posted a bunch of challenges, you haven't gotten any responses... That's why I said I didn't think anyone'd do my challenge...   :/

FallenStar

Poowrite

*Wipes away tears of joy*

Finally, I'm finished with a draft of my entry. I really need to take a break from it, but I'll do my usual proof reading and get it posted tonight sometime, I swear.

It's not the one I had been working on. I got nine pages in that one and only had like two paragraphs of peeing stuff and no intentions of adding more. So I went with one of my old ideas. (Yes, I am extremely indecisive. What of it :P)

Story and characters based loosely on these pics ...

http://www.anonib.com/_nyou2/index.php?t=953

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Poowrite

Contest IV entry is up. Go and read it.

Or Else...

;D

Jimmy Olsen

Not done reading it yet, but so far so good.  I've had little sleep and much caffeine, so my attention span is short at the moment.  I'm curious about the story you were going to post.  Is it done?  Will we see it later?

The main idea I developed but discarded was as follows (assuming someone cares).  Ignoring the future culture and interstellar politics I made up for it, it was about 2 people trekking to civilization along the barren surface of a desert planet.  The male character was a powerful telekinetic who could alter temperatures with his mind, the female character was a beautiful cyborg with a complicated origin and purpose.  Not long before she was due to lose bladder control, the woman revealed she hadn't used the bathroom since her ship crashed (long story).  When her multi-liter bladder reaches maximum distention, her "holding" is programmed to automatically disengage for her own health.  The problem was that her etiquette programming wouldn't let her pee or poop in anything other than a toilet, so she couldn't pee on the ground no matter how badly she wanted to.  This could be bypassed by the instructions of a licensed doctor, so she could provide a urine sample if necessary, so they tried that angle but it doesn't work if she can only hear his voice over a communication line.  The ultimate solution was that the telekinetic sculpted her a toilet out of melted sand that was close enough to the real thing to "fool" her programming, and, without a moment to spare, she plunked her heat-resistant rump on the hot glass potty and peed to her heart's content, causing considerable steam.  I ditched this when I realized someone wasn't using powers to solve their own bladder desperation problem, but someone else's.  D'oh! 

After that I played around with the idea of 2 people in a cramped spacecraft with no toilets, and 1 has to go bad but needs to do it without alerting the other that she forgot to go before they left Earth despite being told to do so several times.  That idea didn't really go anywhere.  Then I thought of a stuck elevator and soon had my final story idea.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute