5 (38.5%)
Adult Potty Training
4 (30.8%)
Underappreciated Show
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: December 23, 2010, 03:29:19 AM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Anime Lover

Theme: Egg-laying/Oviposition

Description: A fic where instead of the girl being desperate to pee, (though it can be added if wanted), she has to lay an egg or eggs, the girl can be aware that she lays eggs or not; maybe she has a schedule of when she lays and gets the times/days mixed up and ends up having to lay in a public place, or maybe the whole process of laying an egg is alien to her and she's caught in a less than ideal situation. OR, an unlucky girl is the victim of an Oviposition and as a result, is forced to lay an egg ether alone somewhere or in public.

The reason I suggests this theme is because of the desperation aspect that egg-laying has, I actually wonder why it took me so long to present this, as anyone who's read my popular girl series knows, there's just as much potential to egg-laying desperation to pee and poop desperation, and it would be interesting to see how people here would approach this alternate form of desperation
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Duce

that actually sounds really cool. it's been a while since I've read a egg fic, but your really the only author I know that does them.

actually kinda reminds me of my character I made, I had the alot of the egglaying details thought up too.

OrpheumZero

Certainly would make for a nice change of pace from the usual stuff we see. I'm all for it.   ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Theme: Adult Potty Training

Description: An adult woman or teenage girl has to be taught how to use a regular toilet, for whatever reason.

Theme: Underappreciated Show

Description: A fanfic of any show, game etc. that doesn't have any fics on the site yet (or only has one, perhaps).

The egg-laying theme could yield interesting results.  I can't help thinking about kiwis, whose eggs can weigh up to 25% of the mother's weight.  Imagine a 108 lb girl pushing out a 27 lb egg.  :012:
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 01, 2010, 03:17:34 PM
The egg-laying theme could yield interesting results.  I can't help thinking about kiwis, whose eggs can weigh up to 25% of the mother's weight.  Imagine a 108 lb girl pushing out a 27 lb egg.  :012:

You say that like it's a bad thing.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Bad for her, potentially entertaining for us.  ;)

It's worth mentioning that for a while I've wanted to write a story about a pregnant woman who hasn't yet found herself able to tell her husband that she's A. not quite a human, and B. not quite a placental mammal.  To make matters worse, she goes into contractions far ahead of schedule, and she had better explain things before the tip of her giant egg starts to show.  I haven't been able to write it so far because I haven't thought of the right angle to make it interesting.   :(
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Sounds cool. Kinda reminds me of that little doujin with the girl who lays an egg after having sex with her boyfriend... then some weird shit about a pet chicken she had or something, lol (weird doujins  :P).

There's also potential for adapting and expanding some egg laying doujins. One of the best I've seen is Sinclair 1 & 2 by Cyclone, which features Maam from the Dragon Quest manga series getting impregnated by giant hornets and laying their eggs. It's good since it plays more on the impregnation/birth thing rather than just having the stuff shoved into the girl and then coming right back out.

Hell, there's definately a lot of potential for this....

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Anime Lover

man, I'm surprised how much you guys are interested in my suggestion O_o
I actually wasn't expecting much

Duce

Quote from: Anime Lover on November 02, 2010, 04:52:20 AM
man, I'm surprised how much you guys are interested in my suggestion O_o
I actually wasn't expecting much

yeah I know what ya mean,  I didn't expect the others to be into it this much either.

Jimmy Olsen

Hmm, I didn't think about parasites.  I suppose an ordinary human woman could lay eggs if they were implanted into her uterus and were a species adapted to leech nutrients out of the host's bloodstream.  If it could synthesize fake hormones, like some crazy flatworm I remember reading about, the eggs could induce contractions and make the girl lay them.

From a story point of view, this could be interesting if a girl who isn't sexually active appears to get pregnant due to having eggs discretely implanted in her, causing obvious misunderstanding.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Nia

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 02, 2010, 04:32:39 AM
Sounds cool. Kinda reminds me of that little doujin with the girl who lays an egg after having sex with her boyfriend... then some weird shit about a pet chicken she had or something, lol (weird doujins  :P).

what doujin was that?

Duce

Anime Lover

wow, my idea actually won ^_^
I'm interested to see what kind of stories will be done.

Jimmy Olsen

Is anybody going to enter this?  When is the deadline, even?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute